Sign in to follow this  
iam90sbaby

Trump deporting millions of illegals next week

15 hours ago, NorthernVike said:

Fock that.  I'd never live in either place.

Putin has run into the same sentiment from some people in rural areas but for now its working.

7 hours ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

We need to change the anchor baby rule. Unfortunately, that would take a constitutional amendment, which will never happen. 

Using babies as anchors is very cruel.  I bet that sonofabitch MTSkibum uses them on his boat.  :mad: 

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, NorthernVike said:

Using babies as anchors is very cruel.  I bet that sonofabitch MTSkibum uses them on his boat.  :mad: 

On the flip side, you should see how many baby teeth that Bill E recovers.

• Haha 2

When may ancestors immigrated to the USA they went through a naturalization process and received no government aid. I think most of you cab say the same thing.

30 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

Sounds like this is definitely happening 

Draining the swamp

• Like 1

On 6/18/2019 at 4:53 PM, fandandy said:

I'd believe in the toof fairy before I believe a word of this bullsh!t.

At the request of Democrats, I have delayed the Illegal Immigration Removal Process (Deportation) for two weeks to see if the Democrats and Republicans can get together and work out a solution to the Asylum and Loophole problems at the Southern Border. If not, Deportations start!

:lol:

Trump playing them again. Love it. Now they can take blame too. 

Why doesn't Trump just say, he wants to free all the illegals from the "concentration camps" that are set up around this country and then send them into Mexico's care since it so dangerous here?  It would be like saving the Jews from Nazi Germany. Wouldn't AOC fully support this?:dunno:

In a not entirely unsurprising move President Trump has decided to bomb Mexico and send 11 million Mexicans to Iran.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

In a not entirely unsurprising move President Trump has decided to bomb Mexico and send 11 million Mexicans to Iran.

I knew it. First he rounds up all the gheys and puts them in concentration camps, then he gives a free gun to every red blooded white man cuz that’s their right, and now this. 

2 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Trump playing them again. Love it. Now they can take blame too. 

He's losing his base is what he's doing.  Scroll through some of the comments for this story on Breitbart.  Not saying they're gonna vote Democrat but they are definitely getting fed up with his bullshit.

Hope he does it. Footage of all the crying children and parents will be campaign gold for Democrats. Only unethical, insensitive ass holes wouldn't be affected by that and they were all voting for Trump already. 

• Like 1

Of all the issues, crying illegals is going to get lefty votes. If true, their party is deader than I thought.

12 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

Of all the issues, crying illegals is going to get lefty votes. If true, their party is deader than I thought.

Inhumanity doesn't play well politically. Crying humans tends to make other humans uneasy.  Move forward Donald. Your base will love it. 

15 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

Theses kids are illegal. Whatever issue befalls them is on their horrible parents and culture. 

I want to give the Democrats every last chance to quickly negotiate simple changes to Asylum and Loopholes. This will fix the Southern Border, together with the help that Mexico is now giving us. Probably won’t happen, but worth a try. Two weeks and big Deportation begins!

See ya in fourteen days.  

Appointed by Trump, and if it's such a big secret why is Trump leaking the plans now?

Trump's full of sh!t.  Period.

• Thanks 1

False start on the Trump Administration, five yards, still first down.

"That's the third false start on the president in two weeks, after the Mexico tariffs and the attack on Iran".

Acting Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) Director Mark Morgan said Tuesday that the detailed leak about planned ICE raids last week was "egregious" and placed agents' lives "at risk."

Morgan was asked on "Fox & Friends" about a report that Acting Homeland Security Secretary Kevin McAleenan leaked the plans and ordered him to call off an operation that was expected to target 2,000 families living illegally in up to 10 cities across the country.

President Trump, however, ordered that Morgan continue as planned -- until he abruptly announced Saturday he was delaying the raids to see if Congress could work out a solution to the "Asylum and Loophole problems at the Southern Border."

Morgan declined to address the alleged stand-down order from McAleenan, saying it would not be "appropriate" for him to talk about "privileged" discussions with McAleenan or the White House.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/acting-ice-director-mark-morgan-leak-raids-egregious

1 hour ago, Baker Boy said:

Acting Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) Director Mark Morgan said Tuesday that the detailed leak about planned ICE raids last week was "egregious" and placed agents' lives "at risk."

Morgan was asked on "Fox & Friends" about a report that Acting Homeland Security Secretary Kevin McAleenan leaked the plans and ordered him to call off an operation that was expected to target 2,000 families living illegally in up to 10 cities across the country.

President Trump, however, ordered that Morgan continue as planned -- until he abruptly announced Saturday he was delaying the raids to see if Congress could work out a solution to the "Asylum and Loophole problems at the Southern Border."

Morgan declined to address the alleged stand-down order from McAleenan, saying it would not be "appropriate" for him to talk about "privileged" discussions with McAleenan or the White House.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/acting-ice-director-mark-morgan-leak-raids-egregious

If true, this McAleenan guy is a sack of sh@t.  Trump needs to remove him ASAP.

1 minute ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

If true, this McAleenan guy is a sack of sh@t.  Trump needs to remove him ASAP.

It sounds like maybe the guy had a moment of ethical clarity and realized the pain and suffering he would cause all those families.

Have no fear, you'll get your wish soon. He'll be fired. No room in this administration for someone with a heart.,

1 hour ago, The Observer said:

It sounds like maybe the guy had a moment of ethical clarity and realized the pain and suffering he would cause all those families.

Have no fear, you'll get your wish soon. He'll be fired. No room in this administration for someone with a heart.,

What about all the American families who are indirectly effected by mass migration? I care more about them 

• Like 1

How in the fock do people become this stupid?

https://www.bizjournals.com/boston/news/2019/06/26/wayfair-employees-launchprotest-over-furniture.html?ana=yahoo&yptr=yahoo

They work for this employer, the employer is selling stuff to a contractor to help out the conditions of these facilities and they protest it. These losers take the word MORON and stamp it on their foreheads.

The company should announce that they are eating the profits and laying off these people to cover it. Or say we are not improving the conditions at the request of the following employees. Maybe that would wake these stupid focks up.

Incredible retardation.

The Twitter account promoting the walkout said that 547 employees signed a letter addressed to Wayfair’s leadership team asking the company to cease all current and future business with BCFS, a nonprofit government contractor managing camps for migrants at the Southern border. According to the letter, Wayfair engaged in business-to-business sales with BCFS in reference to an order of “over $200,000 worth of bedroom furniture” destined to a facility in Carrizo Springs, Texas; the facility will be outfitted to detain up to 3,000 migrant children. 

So are we at a million deported for the week yet?? YES WE ARE!!! Huge success, and it is only the beginning, folks.  :cheers:

On 6/23/2019 at 11:47 AM, fandandy said:

I want to give the Democrats every last chance to quickly negotiate simple changes to Asylum and Loopholes. This will fix the Southern Border, together with the help that Mexico is now giving us. Probably won’t happen, but worth a try. Two weeks and big Deportation begins!

See ya in fourteen days.  

Tick Tock.  It's been over 14 days, right?  Have the mass deportations begun?  Is he negotiating the greatest deal ever with the Dumbocrats?  Or is he once again full of sh!t?

On 7/10/2019 at 10:17 AM, fandandy said:

Tick Tock.  It's been over 14 days, right?  Have the mass deportations begun?  Is he negotiating the greatest deal ever with the Dumbocrats?  Or is he once again full of sh!t?

Raids starting this weekend 

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/cities-brace-ice-deportation-raids-trump-threats-spread/story?id=64268222

I hope they televise this. We still have a few more Sundays before football starts up and some BBQ, Beer, and watching a bunch of spics get rounded up sounds like a good time. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 6/23/2019 at 5:05 AM, TimmySmith said:

Of all the issues, crying illegals is going to get lefty votes.

It used to. Wait, what?

This level of buffoonery is just mind-boggling.

https://www.arcamax.com/currentnews/newsheadlines/s-2249773?fs

When Oakland, Calif., Mayor Libby Schaaf tipped residents off last year that immigration agents would be conducting enforcement operations, President Donald Trump called her actions a "disgrace."

A Republican congressman from Iowa proposed criminal penalties for officials in so-called sanctuary cities who make similar disclosures.

The acting Immigration and Customs Enforcement director at the time, Thomas Homan, said Schaaf was "no better than a gang lookout yelling 'police!' when a police cruiser comes in the neighborhood."

Then, in the last month, Trump himself announced impending immigration operations.

"Next week ICE will begin the process of removing the millions of illegal aliens who have illicitly found their way into the United States," Trump tweeted on June 17.

Trump later announced those operations were being postponed. But this week, sources in Washington say they are back -- with ICE expected to pursue at least 2,000 immigrants beginning Sunday.

The Trump administration, it seemed, had pulled a Libby Schaaf.

Critics say the tweets and leaks have removed the element of surprise for ICE.

"I've never seen anything like this, where they're highlighting an operation in advance," said John Sandweg, who headed ICE under President Barack Obama. "Those people who were in the agency criticizing the Oakland mayor, I don't think you can credibly say there's a distinction here between what the administration has done."

Schaaf said as much last month: "I ... find it a bit ironic that a president who was so critical of my informing my community about the potential of a raid has himself now warned the entire nation."

Schaaf's office said she was unavailable for comment Thursday.

The Oakland mayor's warning won cheers in California, where many oppose Trump's immigration crackdown. When the new operations were announced a few weeks ago, many political leaders in California denounced them, with some urging those targeted to know their rights and report any abuses to the proper officials.

Some California law enforcement agencies have stressed that they are not taking part in the immigration actions.

Schaaf issued her warning last year before a sweep that ended in more than 150 arrests.

Oakland, like many California cities, has declared itself a sanctuary for those here illegally.

In slamming the mayor's decision, Homan accused her of threatening the safety of immigration officers by publicizing operations before they happen.

"The Oakland mayor's decision to publicize her suspicions about ICE operations further increased that risk for my officers and alerted criminal aliens -- making clear that this reckless decision was based on her political agenda with the very federal laws that ICE is sworn to uphold," Homan said in a statement at the time.

Beginning this weekend, ICE is expected to pursue at least 2,000 immigrants who have missed a court appearance or been ordered removed from the country, according to reporting Thursday by the New York Times. The operations are expected to take place in 10 named cities across the U.S.

Matthew D. Bourke, an ICE spokesman, would not confirm the pending operations or offer further details, citing "law enforcement sensitivities and the safety and security of U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement personnel."

"As always, ICE prioritizes the arrest and removal of unlawfully present aliens who pose a threat to national security, public safety and border security," he said in a Thursday statement. "However, all of those in violation of the immigration laws may be subject to immigration arrest, detention and -- if found removable by final order -- removal from the United States."

ICE typically conducts large-scale operations three or four times during the year and generally average 40 to 50 arrests a day during larger operations, an agent previously told The Times. Those operations specifically target public safety threats, such as convicted criminals and individuals who have violated immigration laws. Last year in California, ICE conducted at least four operations that spanned several days, resulting in nearly 700 arrests.

Ninety% of those arrested by ICE's Enforcement and Removal Operations in fiscal year 2018 had either a criminal conviction or convictions, pending criminal charges, were an ICE fugitive, or illegally reentered the country after previously being removed, according to the agency.

Last June, agents gathered for a 5 a.m. briefing in the parking lot of a Compton shopping mall, where they reviewed the target list they had spent weeks putting together. A reporter who went on the ride along with the team was required to embargo information about the operation until it was over.

Those embargoes are typical, Sandweg said. Congressional notifications and press releases go out after operations, he added.

On the first day of such operations, agents typically are able to get most of their targets "because of the element of surprise," Sandweg said.

"By Day 2, 3, 4, 5, word has gotten out that we're conducting this type of operation and people are gone," Sandweg said. "We knew that once word got out that the effectiveness of the operation would be limited."

If a suspect knows where and when officers are coming, they can either avoid the situation entirely or become confrontational, said Sid Heal, a retired L.A. County sheriff's commander and use-of-force expert.

When a plan is compromised, meaning the suspect becomes aware of it, in many situations the operation will be canceled and rescheduled, he said.

Although Heal believes Trump provided only general information about the operation, he added that "personally, I wouldn't have done it."

"I err on the side of safety, personally. If there is some value in using the threat of arrests to increase the compliance with the laws, I'm all for it," Heal said. "As far as specific information, I just stay away from it."

When Los Angeles police officers plan to serve arrest warrants or are working on investigations, it's important to try to keep details from leaking, said Deputy Chief Robert Arcos. In the case of a dangerous suspect, officer safety could be compromised if details got out.

"We try to do our best to keep everything very close to the vest," Arcos said. "So, the folks who need to know and have the right to know, versus kind of broadcasting ahead of time."

When Trump first announced enforcement operations, officials, lawyers and advocates across the country -- including in Los Angeles -- scrambled to prepare.

The Coalition for Humane Immigrant Rights of L.A. has been holding "know your rights" workshops and telling community members to come in to speak with immigration attorneys to be screened for immigration relief, said Shannon Camacho, CHIRLA's campaign coordinator.

"Knowing ahead of time that there may be operations coming to Los Angeles ... we are now preparing everybody," she said. "That's something that we wouldn't have the opportunity to do if we knew about an operation after the fact or while it was happening."

(c)2019 Los Angeles Times

Visit the Los Angeles Times at www.latimes.com

5 hours ago, fandandy said:

This level of buffoonery is just mind-boggling.

https://www.arcamax.com/currentnews/newsheadlines/s-2249773?fs

When Oakland, Calif., Mayor Libby Schaaf tipped residents off last year that immigration agents would be conducting enforcement operations, President Donald Trump called her actions a "disgrace."

A Republican congressman from Iowa proposed criminal penalties for officials in so-called sanctuary cities who make similar disclosures.

The acting Immigration and Customs Enforcement director at the time, Thomas Homan, said Schaaf was "no better than a gang lookout yelling 'police!' when a police cruiser comes in the neighborhood."

Then, in the last month, Trump himself announced impending immigration operations.

"Next week ICE will begin the process of removing the millions of illegal aliens who have illicitly found their way into the United States," Trump tweeted on June 17.

Trump later announced those operations were being postponed. But this week, sources in Washington say they are back -- with ICE expected to pursue at least 2,000 immigrants beginning Sunday.

The Trump administration, it seemed, had pulled a Libby Schaaf.

Critics say the tweets and leaks have removed the element of surprise for ICE.

"I've never seen anything like this, where they're highlighting an operation in advance," said John Sandweg, who headed ICE under President Barack Obama. "Those people who were in the agency criticizing the Oakland mayor, I don't think you can credibly say there's a distinction here between what the administration has done."

Schaaf said as much last month: "I ... find it a bit ironic that a president who was so critical of my informing my community about the potential of a raid has himself now warned the entire nation."

Schaaf's office said she was unavailable for comment Thursday.

The Oakland mayor's warning won cheers in California, where many oppose Trump's immigration crackdown. When the new operations were announced a few weeks ago, many political leaders in California denounced them, with some urging those targeted to know their rights and report any abuses to the proper officials.

Some California law enforcement agencies have stressed that they are not taking part in the immigration actions.

Schaaf issued her warning last year before a sweep that ended in more than 150 arrests.

Oakland, like many California cities, has declared itself a sanctuary for those here illegally.

In slamming the mayor's decision, Homan accused her of threatening the safety of immigration officers by publicizing operations before they happen.

"The Oakland mayor's decision to publicize her suspicions about ICE operations further increased that risk for my officers and alerted criminal aliens -- making clear that this reckless decision was based on her political agenda with the very federal laws that ICE is sworn to uphold," Homan said in a statement at the time.

Beginning this weekend, ICE is expected to pursue at least 2,000 immigrants who have missed a court appearance or been ordered removed from the country, according to reporting Thursday by the New York Times. The operations are expected to take place in 10 named cities across the U.S.

Matthew D. Bourke, an ICE spokesman, would not confirm the pending operations or offer further details, citing "law enforcement sensitivities and the safety and security of U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement personnel."

"As always, ICE prioritizes the arrest and removal of unlawfully present aliens who pose a threat to national security, public safety and border security," he said in a Thursday statement. "However, all of those in violation of the immigration laws may be subject to immigration arrest, detention and -- if found removable by final order -- removal from the United States."

ICE typically conducts large-scale operations three or four times during the year and generally average 40 to 50 arrests a day during larger operations, an agent previously told The Times. Those operations specifically target public safety threats, such as convicted criminals and individuals who have violated immigration laws. Last year in California, ICE conducted at least four operations that spanned several days, resulting in nearly 700 arrests.

Ninety% of those arrested by ICE's Enforcement and Removal Operations in fiscal year 2018 had either a criminal conviction or convictions, pending criminal charges, were an ICE fugitive, or illegally reentered the country after previously being removed, according to the agency.

Last June, agents gathered for a 5 a.m. briefing in the parking lot of a Compton shopping mall, where they reviewed the target list they had spent weeks putting together. A reporter who went on the ride along with the team was required to embargo information about the operation until it was over.

Those embargoes are typical, Sandweg said. Congressional notifications and press releases go out after operations, he added.

On the first day of such operations, agents typically are able to get most of their targets "because of the element of surprise," Sandweg said.

"By Day 2, 3, 4, 5, word has gotten out that we're conducting this type of operation and people are gone," Sandweg said. "We knew that once word got out that the effectiveness of the operation would be limited."

If a suspect knows where and when officers are coming, they can either avoid the situation entirely or become confrontational, said Sid Heal, a retired L.A. County sheriff's commander and use-of-force expert.

When a plan is compromised, meaning the suspect becomes aware of it, in many situations the operation will be canceled and rescheduled, he said.

Although Heal believes Trump provided only general information about the operation, he added that "personally, I wouldn't have done it."

"I err on the side of safety, personally. If there is some value in using the threat of arrests to increase the compliance with the laws, I'm all for it," Heal said. "As far as specific information, I just stay away from it."

When Los Angeles police officers plan to serve arrest warrants or are working on investigations, it's important to try to keep details from leaking, said Deputy Chief Robert Arcos. In the case of a dangerous suspect, officer safety could be compromised if details got out.

"We try to do our best to keep everything very close to the vest," Arcos said. "So, the folks who need to know and have the right to know, versus kind of broadcasting ahead of time."

When Trump first announced enforcement operations, officials, lawyers and advocates across the country -- including in Los Angeles -- scrambled to prepare.

The Coalition for Humane Immigrant Rights of L.A. has been holding "know your rights" workshops and telling community members to come in to speak with immigration attorneys to be screened for immigration relief, said Shannon Camacho, CHIRLA's campaign coordinator.

"Knowing ahead of time that there may be operations coming to Los Angeles ... we are now preparing everybody," she said. "That's something that we wouldn't have the opportunity to do if we knew about an operation after the fact or while it was happening."

(c)2019 Los Angeles Times

Visit the Los Angeles Times at www.latimes.com

How is that not treason?. 

• Thanks 1

I laughed today when the president told the 4 brown skinned congresswomen to go back to the countries they came from....when 3 were born here and the 4th came here at age 9 or 10. 

He isn’t just a bigot. He is stupid. Extremely unintelligent. He may be more bigoted and unintelligent than we are at the Geek Club as a collective. Definitely amongst the lower third of what our society has to offer.