Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
sderk

AOC: Concentration camps on our southern border

Recommended Posts

I.....personally....believe....that...they’re consentration camps, because....like....they’re consentration camps....such as

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Gladiators said:

I.....personally....believe....that...they’re consentration camps, because....like....they’re consentration camps....such as

How does our country tolerate this crap? Free speech and all, I get. But the people who vote for her? WTF?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, sderk said:

How does our country tolerate this crap? Free speech and all, I get. But the people who vote for her? WTF?

You got me. My 5 year old articulates his thoughts better.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Gladiators said:

I.....personally....believe....that...they’re consentration camps, because....like....they’re consentration camps....such as

Cringeworthy. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, avoiding injuries said:

Cringeworthy. 

This is a person, voted in to congress. Voted in to congress. We need to take the next presidential election seriously, and make sure all the smart people we know show up for the voting. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, sderk said:

This is a person, voted in to congress. Voted in to congress. We need to take the next presidential election seriously, and make sure all the smart people we know show up for the voting. 

In before Fewbie calls you a toothless retard hillbilly 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, shorepatrol said:

In before Fewbie calls you a toothless retard hillbilly 

You forgot fat

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Something to ponder: if what upsets you most about migrant infants being torn from their mothers' arms and thrown into concentration camps is that they're being called 'concentration camps', you are a heartless, deeply disturbed piece of garbage. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Something to ponder: if what upsets you most about migrant infants being torn from their mothers arms and thrown into concentration camps is that they're being called 'concentration camps', you are a heartless, deeply disturbed piece of garbage. 

I agree. AOC is a piece of garbage. :cheers:

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Chuck Todd is getting eviscerated on Twitter for denouncing AOCs comments.  I love when they eat their own.  

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Its funny how people are lining up and walking hundreds of miles to get in these concentration camps and get their babies thrown in cages.

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am watching the CONCACAF Gold Cup soccer match just now on FS1 between Canada and Mexico.  

They sang the Mexican National Anthem.  All the players, fans, etc.  were singing along.....seemed genuinely proud of their country.

Point is......why are citizens running away? Stay and fix your focking country.  Have a MutherFocking Civil War if you need too.  

Gah.  Don’t sneak into other countries and then whine about stuff. Is this not common sense stuff?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Its funny how people are lining up and walking hundreds of miles to get in these concentration camps and get their babies thrown in cages.

Great point. Will be using it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A little off topic but whatever.  Venezuela.  Rich with natural resources namely oil.  That place should be like Qatar.   Huge skyscrapers, tons of wealth, etc.  But it’s not.  The people MUST take control of their own country.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, The Observer said:

Something to ponder: if what upsets you most about migrant infants being torn from their mothers' arms and thrown into concentration camps is that they're being called 'concentration camps', you are a heartless, deeply disturbed piece of garbage. 

Maybe the mothers should just have killed them out of the womb. That seems to be the solution of choice by most democrats. Including you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, KSB2424 said:

A little off topic but whatever.  Venezuela.  Rich with natural resources namely oil.  That place should be like Qatar.   Huge skyscrapers, tons of wealth, etc.  But it’s not.  The people MUST take control of their own country.

 

They are out-gunned by the government.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, sderk said:

Her real one

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just another woman who's thought patterns and lack of logic derive from feelings, not the real world or facts.  

We have a guy like that here. They are fun to laugh at. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If she is examing social concentration camps just think how angry AOC wiil be when takes a look into our inner cities. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You guys are 100% right to get upset by this terrible hyperbole from a politician.   Thank god she's the only one who would ever use inflammatory rhetoric to get the base riled up.   

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

You guys are 100% right to get upset by this terrible hyperbole from a politician.   Thank god she's the only one who would ever use inflammatory rhetoric to get the base riled up.   

Who is upset?  Pretty sure most of us just think she's an idiot.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think she would make a better weekend dancer down at the Brass Ass or Twisted Teety than a person in government. 

  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, 5-Points said:

 

I spent much of my youth wonder why they were called 'concentration camps.' This was the only "concentrating" I knew about and something was wrong with it. I don't know how I found out about the second definition of the word, maybe it was HS chemistry class or maybe I just took the time to read a box of orange juice.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, BiffTannen said:

I think she would make a better weekend dancer down at the Brass Ass or Twisted Teety than a person in government. 

Hell yeah!  She looked smoking hot in the video she made dancing on the rooftop.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Hell yeah!  She looked smoking hot in the video she made dancing on the rooftop.

Agreed about the smoking hot video.

I prefer her in Congress rather than at the Brass Ass or Twisted Teety because she can entertain me better there, but if I were local to New York, I admit, I'd surely have a different opinion.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, BiffTannen said:

I think she would make a better weekend dancer down at the Brass Ass or Twisted Teety than a person in government. 

Give it six months.  I will get the first round. :thumbsup:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, SUXBNME said:

And Crowder :D

 

Watched this last night. He nailed it like always. 

 

Also, AOC looks retarded when she wears those glasses. Trying way to hard. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

All these people know is:

1. White people bad

2. Everything I don't like is just like the nazis

3. My fee fees

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

 

Also, AOC looks retarded when she wears those glasses. Trying way to hard. 

fixed

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If people are worried about children being taken from their mothers maybe the mothers should stop illegally smuggling them into this country like another bag of cocaine.   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Bert said:

If people are worried about children being taken from their mothers maybe the mothers should stop illegally smuggling them into this country like another bag of cocaine.   

Nah, because that would mean taking personal responsibility. Much easier blaming evil white men. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, DonS said:

Nah, because that would mean taking personal responsibility. Much easier blaming evil white men. 

Am I evil? Yes I am.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Bert said:

If people are worried about children being taken from their mothers maybe the mothers should stop illegally smuggling them into this country like another bag of cocaine.   

Don't know about you guys, but if I'm from a poverty stricken country with no chance for financial gain and my children are in danger from drug lords and/or child trafficking and has little to no chance of ever having a happy life, I'm rounding then up and I'm going to search for a better life for them.   The whole problem with you people is that Trump has brainwashed you into thinking they're actually rapists and M-13 gang members instead of human beings trying to save their children's' lives.  Trump is a master at brainwashing and manipulating his sheep. The crime rate of immigrants, both legal and illegal, is lower than the crime rate of American citizens. Trump has taken any ounce of empathy you have for children and desperate parents you may have once had.  These people are no different than you and I. Just born a few thousand miles further south. And there's not a one of you who wouldn't do anything within your power to keep your children safe.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah, you better check those crime rate stats. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Don't know about you guys, but if I'm from a poverty stricken country with no chance for financial gain and my children are in danger from drug lords and/or child trafficking and has little to no chance of ever having a happy life, I'm rounding then up and I'm going to search for a better life for them.   The whole problem with you people is that Trump has brainwashed you into thinking they're actually rapists and M-13 gang members instead of human beings trying to save their children's' lives.  Trump is a master at brainwashing and manipulating his sheep. The crime rate of immigrants, both legal and illegal, is lower than the crime rate of American citizens. Trump has taken any ounce of empathy you have for children and desperate parents you may have once had.  These people are no different than you and I. Just born a few thousand miles further south. And there's not a one of you who wouldn't do anything within your power to keep your children safe.

With or without Trump, I'd still feel that these people are a net drag on the Country.  They have to go back.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Fake claims matter now?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Bert said:

Am I evil? Yes I am.

 

 

My mother was a witch. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×