Sign in to follow this  
nzoner

Disney's new attraction: Hoodland

1 minute ago, nzoner said:

Just another reason Florida is better than California. These are the “good ones” too. 

Our greatest strength.

• Haha 1

The men in this video seemed to not have a problem beating up women in this situation.

This was very confusing, it seemed like a total freeforall, I wonder what they were all mad about.....dude in the pink sure was mad

1 minute ago, supermike80 said:

The men in this video seemed to not have a problem beating up women in this situation.

Uhm, that might be racist....🤭

Cant hide class...the lady at 1:32 😂😂😂😂

Good to see security was on the ball if something serious goes down.

11 minutes ago, RLLD said:

This was very confusing, it seemed like a total freeforall, I wonder what they were all mad about.....dude in the pink sure was mad

Dude in the white took the last turkey leg

Why the fock are people standing around with their kids watching this shiot?  Get the childen da fock outa there. :Mr-T:

The fat white Disney cop at the end needs to go back to flipping burgers at Mc Donalds.  Completely worthless. 

6 minutes ago, NorthernVike said:

Why the fock are people standing around with their kids watching this shiot?  Get the childen da fock outa there. :Mr-T:

Maybe they thought it was the new African American show.....😂

White tee is sizing up the other dude, then sucker punches the redhead chick. :lol: 

LeBron could have taken some flopping tips from the first lady that fell down at 1:31!

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, NorthernVike said:

See kids, we may be white trash, but at least we're not that......

1 minute ago, Cruzer said:

White tee is sizing up the other dude, then sucker punches the redhead chick. :lol: 

Both of them were beating up the redhead.  The pink shirt dude at the end knocked her silly.

33 minutes ago, NorthernVike said:

The fat chick going down is what probably started the earth quakes. 

• Haha 1

Wife and I are heading to Disneyland end of August.  I hope the FastPASS for this attraction doesn't run out too soon.

Looks like that was Coon Town.   (sorry, couldn't resist) 

Crazy how that dude had zero problem with repeatedly beating a woman right in public.  Hate to think how he treats women in private. 

I bet if that were a white guy beating a white woman bystanders would have no problem jumping in to stop it.   Instead nobody helped because they probably didn't want to get called a racist and have the fury unleashed on them. 

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Cloaca du jour said:

Damn...security there is horrible

Was that a MA'AM in the white security hat near the end? 

It's a bit scary that security can't respond to anyplace in Disney in 5 mins or less.. I would have thought that place is locked down tight

50 minutes ago, NorthernVike said:

The fat white Disney cop at the end needs to go back to flipping burgers at Mc Donalds.  Completely worthless. 

Check out the big "person" in the yellow band outfit in the background towards the end of video,"everyone remain calm" reminded me of Kevin Bacon from Animal House :D

Must be the underfunded schools they went to. 

They were probably there on some discount day and they didn't want to pay disneys outrageous food prices to feed their fat ass herd.  Those people are always on the verge of some sort of destruction or violence and it's worse when they aren't fed.  

5 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

They were probably there on some discount day and they didn't want to pay disneys outrageous food prices to feed their fat ass herd.  Those people are always on the verge of some sort of destruction or violence and

--------------------

it's worse when they aren't fed.  

--------------------

Nilmergs.

The opposite of Gremlins.

I like how the two males square up and decide to have a dance off instead of throwing blows. The only ones that got hit were the females 

I've only looked at the still before the vid gets playing (scroll up, look at initial image on screen).

There is a 5 year old in bottom center getting her black groove going. 

Is there any way you can look at these people as crazy individuals instead of representing the entire black race? Their behavior was disgraceful but there have been millions, yes, millions of blacks that have not only visited Disney but worked there and were normal civilized human beings. Critique them not all of us! I don't represent anything that is in that video. I'm not fat or violent. So stop it! Stop disparaging all black people just because some act a damn fool. 

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, peenie said:

Is there any way you can look at these people as crazy individuals instead of representing the entire black race? Their behavior was disgraceful but there have been millions, yes, millions of blacks that have not only visited Disney but worked there and were normal civilized human beings. Critique them not all of us! I don't represent anything that is in that video. I'm not fat or violent. So stop it! Stop disparaging all black people just because some act a damn fool. 

There are lots of good blacks, yes.  I absolutely agree.  No one said their wasn't.   I will defend blacks when people make THAT generalization that you are accusing us of making.  No one said all are bad. 

If a pit bull attacks someone in a video, is there any way you people can quit referencing pit pulls?  Can't you just say "crazy dog" and leave it at that?  Why do people pick on pit bulls? There have been thousands and thousands of pit bulls that have been well behaved.  Golden Retrievers are dogs too.  Why not pick on them?  

So the other day, someone mentioned "highway patrol" and "ticket" and someone else in the group said "What did you say to HIM" 

That got me to thinking. 

Why did the other person in the conversation ASSUME the highway patrol officer was a HIM before they knew?    Is it because everyone in society runs around yapping and just "saying" that to give a false sense of who the highway patrol are?  Is it because people are sexist? 

Why does everyone assume that most highway patrols are male?   What metric/statistical method do they use to come up with that theory?   Could I get you believe that most highway patrol officers are female?  (I assume "no") So why could't I?   Do you have something against females? 

What about murderers?  Some people are led to believe that most murderers are male.   Why do you suppose they are led to believe that?  If you were given a bunch of news articles with the gender and name of the murderer left out/hidden, and you were given $1000 every time that you got the correct answer and had $500 taken from your personal savings with every incorrect answer..... would you guess male or female on most of your guesses?  I"m guessing male.  And when someone called you out for being sexist/discrimination, how would you respond? 

20 minutes ago, peenie said:

Maybe.  I have two issues with that.

Firstly, this kind of event happens from time to time, but it is almost exclusively the domain of AA culture. If you are being honest with yourself you know this to be true. To ignore it away does nothing to encourage proper behavior, pretending it is not an issue in the AA community ensures it continues.

Second, if it is OK and appropriate to paint men as rapists, white men as entitled, white people as problems....then you also allow for this kind of group assignment.

• Thanks 1