Alias Detective

Official President Trump Impeachment Inquiry Thread

1 hour ago, TimmySmith said:

Tough to separate, because this is all really about Biden.  All of it.  Every bit.

Yes it is

Switch the names Joe and Hunter Biden with Donald and Eric Trump. Go ahead, it's fun! 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Mike Honcho said:

His claim was exaggerated for sure, AND HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH HIS SON's company.  He was the point man for the US, who's state dept wanted a prosecutor they thought wasn't pursuing corruption enough out.   Something multiple countries wanted along with the Ukraine's own parliament who voted to remove him.   

Did his "you won't get the billion in aid" thing happen like he said...probably not.   

Probably not....ok, so he lied about it to seem like he used the leverage, to make himself seem more powerful.....and we know this because the Ukrainians say so, I mean they are the ones that state this is true?

Just now, RLLD said:

Probably not....ok, so he lied about it to seem like he used the leverage, to make himself seem more powerful.....and we know this because the Ukrainians say so, I mean they are the ones that state this is true?

LOL...exaggerate and lie are different; the article I provided goes into detail about it.  

Haven't read the thread.  Is there any reason to? 

2 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

LOL...exaggerate and lie are different; the article I provided goes into detail about it.  

OK, so if I read this scenario accurately...  Biden states OUTRIGHT that he did that which they want to impeach Trump for........but its decided that its not true, that the money WAS witheld, bt for the purpose of pushing them to not be corrupt.....THAT is why the lawyer in questions was removed....

In Trump's case, there is nothing on hand to suggest that he ever did this, other than someone claiming he did, but who never heard a word of the call, and only has the information at best...third-hand.....and the Ukrainians themselves state he never did this....but, full speed ahead?  Really, you stand behind that?

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, NorthernVike said:

Haven't read the thread.  Is there any reason to? 

No

The Hungarian Hoax next week will be much more entertaining.

2 hours ago, supermike80 said:

Trump isn't an investigator.  So no.  Not his place in my opinion.  

That's why he asked the Ukrainian government to work with the AG. It's right there in the transcript.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RLLD said:

OK, so if I read this scenario accurately...  Biden states OUTRIGHT that he did that which they want to impeach Trump for........but its decided that its not true, that the money WAS witheld, bt for the purpose of pushing them to not be corrupt.....THAT is why the lawyer in questions was removed....

In Trump's case, there is nothing on hand to suggest that he ever did this, other than someone claiming he did, but who never heard a word of the call, and only has the information at best...third-hand.....and the Ukrainians themselves state he never did this....but, full speed ahead?  Really, you stand behind that?

you don't have the scenario accrurate.  its partly in the section you ignored when responded to Honcho earlier on this page.  

1 hour ago, RLLD said:

The leaps these people have to take to justify their positions are incredible. It's good for a chuckle but, you can't expect actual meaningful conversation with folks like that.

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Switch the names Joe and Hunter Biden with Donald and Eric Trump. Go ahead, it's fun! 

These leftist fhaggots would be building a gallows in front of the White House.

3 minutes ago, lickin_starfish said:

These leftist fhaggots would be building a gallows in front of the White House.

Like they could build anything other than a Facebook page. 

Good one 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

If I do that I end up with President Biden tried to extort a foreign government into investigating his likely opponent in the presidential election, Donald Trump, by threatening to withhold military aid also thereby undermining national security.

In that situation, I’d say President Biden should probably be impeached.

4 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

If I do that I end up with President Biden tried to extort a foreign government into investigating his likely opponent in the presidential election, Donald Trump, by threatening to withhold military aid also thereby undermining national security.

In that situation, I’d say President Biden should probably be 

"Likely" doesnt fly

You couldnt pass a candy bar

1 hour ago, RLLD said:

I remember in the past you not being this obtuse(Biden states OUTRIGHT that he did that which they want to impeach Trump for.....In Trump's case, there is nothing on hand to suggest that he ever did this  :rolleyes: ), so my conclusion has to be that this is an act, and I'm not going to play this game.  

Even republican congressmen saying the call summary was concerning and apparently the whistleblower complaint is “quite troubling” per Sen. Ben Sasse (R)

20 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Even republican congressmen saying the call summary was concerning and apparently the whistleblower complaint is “quite troubling” per Sen. Ben Sasse (R)

Sasse was called a Trump apologist by the left just days ago. I guess he's a genius now. Ah, politics.

Ukraine Prosecutor General Yurii Lutsenko's probe was prompted by a Ukrainian parliamentarian's release of a tape recording purporting to quote a top law enforcement official as saying his agency leaked the Manafort financial records to help Clinton's campaign.

The parliamentarian also secured a court ruling that the leak amounted to "an illegal intrusion into the American election campaign," Lutsenko told me. 

https://thehill.com/opinion/campaign/435029-as-russia-collusion-fades-ukrainian-plot-to-help-clinton-emerges?amp&__twitter_impression=true

Ukraine acknowledging  they meddled in 2016 to help Hillary.

1 hour ago, IGotWorms said:

In that situation, I’d say President Biden should probably be impeached.

Now try it the other way. 

6 minutes ago, drobeski said:

So when is this official impeachment inquiry vote thing going down ?

Never. They got nothin and they know it. Pelosi should be forced out. Disgraceful to keep doing this to the country because butthurt. Obstructing legislation that's good for the country is bad enough, but this stuff actually hurts us all over. Grow the Fock up and win at the voting booth. But they can't, because they are batshit crazy. 

Poor lefties. Wildly Flailing and punching at the air like a retard. Sad trombone. 😢

24 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Never. They got nothin and they know it. Pelosi should be forced out. Disgraceful to keep doing this to the country because butthurt. Obstructing legislation that's good for the country is bad enough, but this stuff actually hurts us all over. Grow the Fock up and win at the voting booth. But they can't, because they are batshit crazy. 

This. FFS, it seems to be all day, every day. Suck it up, walk it off, wash the sand out...whatever it takes. TDS is going to be a medically recognized disease.

3 hours ago, Mike Honcho said:

Yeah...wow, you guys are amazing to me.

Bloomberg

The official described to Bloomberg details about the country’s political dynamic in the run-up to early 2016 when Biden, then the U.S. vice president, threatened to hold up U.S. funding to Ukraine unless it cracked down on corruption. Biden’s chief demand was the ouster of a top Ukrainian prosecutor who he said had been ineffective.

The episode has come under the spotlight in the last week because at one point, that prosecutor had been investigating a natural gas company where Biden’s son, Hunter Biden, sat on the board and received substantial compensation.“There was no pressure from anyone from the U.S. to close cases against Zlochevsky,” Kasko said in an interview last week. “It was shelved by Ukrainian prosecutors in 2014 and through 2015.”

Kasko’s assessment adds a wrinkle to one of the first political intrigues of the 2020 election season. It undercuts the idea that Biden, now a top Democratic presidential candidate, was seeking to sideline a prosecutor who was actively threatening a company tied to his son. Instead, it appears more consistent with Biden’s previous statements that he was pressing for the removal of a prosecutor who was failing to tackle rampant corruption: According to public reports and internal documents from the Ukrainian prosecutor’s office, U.S. officials had expressed concern for more than a year about Ukrainian prosecutors’ failure to assist an international investigation of Zlochevsky.

The case against Zlochevsky and his Burisma Holdings was assigned to Shokin, then a deputy prosecutor. But Shokin and others weren’t pursuing it, according to the internal reports from the Ukrainian prosecutor’s office reviewed by Bloomberg.

Yeah OK.  Why is Biden interested in Ukrainian corruption and the effectiveness or ineffectiveness of their prosecutors?  Did he do the same for all of the Central and South American banana republics that receive US aid and are corrupt as hell? 

The chess master is at it again. He will easily survive whatever the dimocrats are doing with this impeachment strategy. Meanwhile, his biggest 2020 threat (in most people’s minds) has now fallen in the democratic primary making the road to another term having to plow through Warrentown. 😂 

If I was a liberal I might have TDS too. 

45 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

The mental gymnastics it takes to twist this into an impeachable  offense ....... whoah.    

It's really just a handful of wackos, even the Twitter mob isn't representative of normal people. In the end, this will bring more people to the booth for Trump.

They leftist nutjobs can't back off now on open borders, free healthcare for illegals, sanctuary cities, LGBTQ rights, (whatever that is) hatred of the police, abolishing ICE, taking away your healthcare and importing refugees from terrorist nations by the hundreds of thousands and every other stupid, backwards idea they spit out of their head like college sophomores sharing a bong. So this nonsense is all they have at this point. I never thought for a second Trump would get re-elected, but these boobs have all but assured it. 

This is embarrassing. Just work to make the country better with what you have, even if you don’t like it. Enough of these flailing witch hunts that never lead anywhere.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Now try it the other way. 

If I do that I end up with President Trump tried to extort a foreign government into investigating his likely opponent in the presidential election, Joe Biden, by threatening to withhold military aid also thereby undermining national security.

In that situation, I’d say President Trump should probably be impeached. 

14 minutes ago, tanatastic said:

This is embarrassing. Just work to make the country better with what you have, even if you don’t like it. Enough of these flailing witch hunts that never lead anywhere.

Sane post.  Kudos.

I'm willing to wager a days pay you do not watch nightly news, just think for yourself.

Washington (CNN) — Democratic Rep. Mike Quigley on Wednesday described the whistleblower complaint about President Donald Trump's communications with Ukraine as "deeply disturbing" after viewing the document. 
"I can't detail what it involves. Period," Quigley told CNN's Wolf Blitzer on "The Situation Room." "I will tell people that it is deeply disturbing. It reinforces the concerns that what we previously learned and I think it is a blueprint for what we still need to know."
Quigley asserted the whistleblower complaint "is the political equivalent" of Trump's claim during his 2016 presidential campaign that he could "stand in the middle of 5th Avenue and shoot somebody" without losing voters.
"What the President said during the campaign, he said he could shoot someone on the street and his base would stay with him. I guess what I read, to me, was the political equivalent of that: defying the constitution, committing a criminal act and thinking, 'Well I can get away with it,' " he said. "Some sort of bizarre cult of personality. Deeply disturbing what we read this morning. Alarming."

11 minutes ago, shorepatrol said:

Worms meltdown November 2020 is going to be epic. :lol:

Meh, I fully expect he’ll win re-election. And while I think his recent actions are tantamount to treason, so was the Russian interference scandal and he survived that.

8 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Meh, I fully expect he’ll win re-election. And while I think his recent actions are tantamount to treason, so was the Russian interference scandal and he survived that.

Are we at war with Russia or the Ukraine? Are either of them a declared enemy of the state? 

Apparently the whistleblower complaint raises concerns that the “transcript” that isn’t actually a real transcript may have been altered. Surprise, surprise 

11 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Apparently the whistleblower complaint raises concerns that the “transcript” that isn’t actually a real transcript may have been altered. Surprise, surprise 

Any port in a storm. 

38 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Lunatic :lol: