Cruzer

Personality test - which do you see first?

that's dumb......I saw the wolf 1st as well, but only because it was bolder / darker and placed in the center

• Thanks 2

1 minute ago, riversco said:

i saw the owl first because the eyes jumped out at me

I saw the owl first because I thought I was needing to read left to right.  :dunno:

If you saw the tiger when you first looked at this image you are a person who has faced a tremendous amount of adversity.

Chances are high that the people in your life, even those who know you best of all, view you as a person who has been damaged, or as someone who needs looking over, protection, and delicate care. The truth is that at your core you have well of strength that is more powerful than you could possibly know.

The next time you are feeling defeated, depleted, or downtrodden, visualize this tiger and concentrate on that powerful sense of inner strength that you already possess in abundance.

4 minutes ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

I saw your mom's poosay first.  :o

Damn glad I didn't. :D

I saw the wolf.  Possibly because I read that you saw a wolf.  So i went in knowing there was a wolf.

wolf is right in the middle :dunno:

Ride the tiger

You can see his stripes but you know he's clean

Oh don't you see what I mean

30 minutes ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

your moms poosay can be seen from space. :o

39 minutes ago, Big Guy said:

that's dumb......I saw the wolf 1st as well, but only because it was bolder / darker and placed in the center

Yep, plus it's ears are the highest point and unobstructed. 

I saw the lion first.  :mad:

59 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

I saw the wolf.  Possibly because I read that you saw a wolf.  So i went in knowing there was a wolf.

This.  Rooned.  I was primed to see a wolf.  <_<

If you saw the tiger when you first looked at this image you are a person who has faced a tremendous amount of adversity.

Chances are high that the people in your life, even those who know you best of all, view you as a person who has been damaged, or as someone who needs looking over, protection, and delicate care. The truth is that at your core you have well of strength that is more powerful than you could possibly know.

The next time you are feeling defeated, depleted, or downtrodden, visualize this tiger and concentrate on that powerful sense of inner strength that you already possess in abundance.

4 minutes ago, RLLD said:

So only black people are allowed to claim that they saw this one first.

4 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

So only black people are allowed to claim that they saw this one first.

:wall::bench:

3 hours ago, RLLD said:

We should start a club called the Tigers and get leather jackets and stuff.  What's your nickname gonna be?

Maybe something like this but with a dude wearing it.  

5 hours ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

To bad this ain't scratch and sniff 😍

On ‎12‎/‎12‎/‎2019 at 1:58 PM, Kopy said:

To bad this ain't scratch and sniff 😍

Then it would smell like Doritos and dirty gym socks.