Cdub100

Coronavirus - Doomsday

1 hour ago, Leeson said:

What was the weak link that started this whole thing?

Has anything been done to prevent a repeat?

Monkeys ass raping bats?  

Monkey condoms?

12 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

anyone else, think General Milley is the baddest dude in the world?

We must know where the cartel leaders live and own property by now.  I wish we would just go shock and awe on their ass including the homes where their mothers live.  

45 minutes ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

The wheels on a train are meant to travel on a track.  Once they are off the track, they don't move very easily.  

I'd like to get Doc and Marty's opinions on this.

• Haha 1

Minnesota seems to be doing pretty good.  Last 8 days new cases.

39 minutes ago, vuduchile said:

Monkeys ass raping bats?  

Monkey condoms?

Monkeys won't wear condoms. They just pull out. 

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Leeson said:

Monkeys won't wear condoms. They just pull out. 

Back to the drawing board. 

2 hours ago, Leeson said:

Based on the below, this seems like it is fairly common occurrence. Why it results in a pandemic some times, but not other times is just luck it looks like.

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/how-chinas-bat-woman-hunted-down-viruses-from-sars-to-the-new-coronavirus1/

Near Shitou Cave, for example, many villages sprawl among the lush hillsides in a region known for its roses, oranges, walnuts and hawthorn berries. In October 2015 Shi’s team collected blood samples from more than 200 residents in four of those villages. It found that six people, or nearly 3 percent, carried antibodies against SARS-like coronaviruses from bats—even though none of them had handled wildlife or reported SARS-like or other pneumonia-like symptoms. Only one had travelled outside of Yunnan prior to sampling, and all said they had seen bats flying in their village.

34 minutes ago, MTSkiBum said:

Based on the below, this seems like it is fairly common occurrence. Why it results in a pandemic some times, but not other times is just luck it looks like.

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/how-chinas-bat-woman-hunted-down-viruses-from-sars-to-the-new-coronavirus1/

Near Shitou Cave, for example, many villages sprawl among the lush hillsides in a region known for its roses, oranges, walnuts and hawthorn berries. In October 2015 Shi’s team collected blood samples from more than 200 residents in four of those villages. It found that six people, or nearly 3 percent, carried antibodies against SARS-like coronaviruses from bats—even though none of them had handled wildlife or reported SARS-like or other pneumonia-like symptoms. Only one had travelled outside of Yunnan prior to sampling, and all said they had seen bats flying in their village.

yah let me move to Shitou

10 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

When things settle down are we going to declare war on China? We should 

I don't think killing even more people is a great idea.

4 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Some though. 

18 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Oh ok, let's just let them continue to royally fock us forever. Seriously what good do they bring to the world? They are ground zero for basically every deadly virus and will be ground zero for the one that does eventually wipe us out. They've all but started a fentanyl epidemic in the USA, they steal our military technologies and also steal private IP from companies, they spy on us and on top of it all they run anti american propoganda on TV all day and other outlets. A politician can't even win an election in China unless they are anti american. They are also blaming the virus on us. Yeah we should fock them up and not let all this continue because one day their military is actually going to be better than ours at this rate. Fock China.

Remember when China hacked the federal employees database, exposing current and former employees? Yeah, nothing happened.  That would have been racist. 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

Remember when China hacked the federal employees database, exposing current and former employees? Yeah, nothing happened.  That would have been racist. 

I didn't even know about that. I'm sure there are thousands of these incidents and thousands more the public doesn't even know about. They gotta go.

12 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

I didn't even know about that. I'm sure there are thousands of these incidents and thousands more the public doesn't even know about. They gotta go.

It happened before Orange Man Bad. I think Obama told them to cut it out. Or something equally impotent. It would be cause for impeachment today. 

41 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

Oh ok, let's just let them continue to royally fock us forever. Seriously what good do they bring to the world? They are ground zero for basically every deadly virus and will be ground zero for the one that does eventually wipe us out. They've all but started a fentanyl epidemic in the USA, they steal our military technologies and also steal private IP from companies, they spy on us and on top of it all they run anti american propoganda on TV all day and other outlets. A politician can't even win an election in China unless they are anti american. They are also blaming the virus on us. Yeah we should fock them up and not let all this continue because one day their military is actually going to be better than ours at this rate. Fock China.

I don't disagree with that but it's not a reason to go to war with them.  That's just stupid.  It's our own damn fault for becoming so dependent on them.

6 hours ago, fandandy said:

(CNN) A train engineer faces federal charges after he allegedly admitted to intentionally derailing a train Tuesday near the USNS Mercy, a ship sent to Los Angeles to ease the burden of hospitals treating coronavirus patients, according to the Department of Justice.

Eduardo Moreno, 44, told law enforcement investigators he was "suspicious" of the ship and believed it "had an alternate purpose related to COVID-19 or a government takeover," the Justice Department said in a news release, citing the affidavit.

Moreno has been charged with one count of train wrecking, the Justice Department said.

The federal public defender's office in Los Angeles, which is representing Moreno, declined to comment on the case.

According to the Justice Department, Moreno, a train engineer at the Port of Los Angeles, crashed the train at the end of the tracks, running through barriers before it came to a rest more than 250 yards away from the ship. No one was injured, the news release said, and the ship was not damaged.

The crash was witnessed by a California Highway Patrol officer, who took Moreno into custody as he tried to flee the scene, the news release added.

According to the affidavit obtained by CNN, Moreno confessed to crashing the train in interviews with both the Los Angeles Port Police and the FBI.

Moreno said he derailed the train because it would bring media attention, the affidavit said, and he hoped to "wake people up."

The affidavit also detailed videos taken from inside the train. In one, Moreno ignites a road flare inside the train, the affidavit said. He then "put the train in full speed and held his hand toward the camera with his middle finger raised."

"I don't know. Sometimes you just get a little snap and man, it was fricking exciting... I just had it and I was committed," Moreno told police, according to the affidavit. "I just went for it, I had one chance."

I did not know there was a specific crime called train wrecking. :dunno:

9 minutes ago, Intense Observer said:

Speaking of train wrecks, Cryin Chuck just got skullfocked by DJT in a White House response to his earlier hysterics.

https://www.whitehouse.gov/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/SCHUMER-1.png

https://www.whitehouse.gov/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/SCHUMER-2.png

That’s why he’s great. Unfortunately, Schumer is a shameless scumbag and will never, ever get it. 

17 minutes ago, Intense Observer said:

Speaking of train wrecks, Cryin Chuck just got skullfocked by DJT in a White House response to his earlier hysterics.

Wow.  I generally think that Trump needs to turn it down an order of magnitude on twitter.  But seeing this letter where he has notched it down, but is still being Trump, that is a giant biotch slap to Schumer.  I'll be very interested in Chuck's response.  🍿

• Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, Intense Observer said:

Phenomenal and exactly the response Schumer needed.

• Like 1

I highly doubt that the letter is real.  Plus there are spelling errors.

eta:  Since there are spelling errors maybe it is real but I doubt it.

eta:  Maybe I'm wrong.  Is alterative a word?

4 minutes ago, fandandy said:

I highly doubt that the letter is real.  Plus there are spelling errors.

eta:  Since there are spelling errors maybe it is real but I doubt it.

Well, if hackers are putting out fake letters on the Whitehouse website, then they are really good.

https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefings-statements/letter-president-donald-j-trump-senator-charles-e-schumer/

It is real.

3 hours ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I don't disagree with that but it's not a reason to go to war with them.  That's just stupid.  It's our own damn fault for becoming so dependent on them.

Nuke the gooks!  

5 hours ago, Hawkeye21 said:

It’s funny how people keep repeating that we are “dependent” on China. There is a difference between exploiting China and being dependent.   

12 hours ago, Leeson said:

Oh gods where to start.

I'll go with the urge in the Communist Party to cover everything up and not let the boss know there are any problems in your jurisdiction. It's why they went apesh*t after the doctor who went online in December and told his med-school buddies "hey, everybody we've got this horrible new disease in Wuhan that none of us have ever seen before," and gave him a reprimand, forced a written apology, and shut that guy down.

And ... I don't frankly know that that "nothing to see, everything is tickity-boo around here" is going to change. But the attitude towards coronavirus sure has done a 180. The new worry is it may do a 360 but frankly, it's probably only around 200 or 210 right now and not likely to get worse.

7 hours ago, iam90sbaby said:

Oh ok, let's just let them continue to royally fock us forever. Seriously what good do they bring to the world?

Well they can manufacture lots of things in large quantities at cheap prices. When you are a Wall Street titan living largely in an Manhattan skyrise and all your friends are too, that's a great thing. More money for us! Yay! When you come from a part of the country hurting because good pay/benefit manufacturing jobs are drying up because the Chinese will work for $1.80/hour with no benefits, well not so much.

They are ground zero for basically every deadly virus and will be ground zero for the one that does eventually wipe us out.

Some people here will eat anything that moves or grows. They have famines throughout history, including living memory, my MiL lived through this as a child. She remembers how her own grandmother only ate half her allotment, regularly gave her rations to my MiL and her siblings so they could eat instead and how she had died from starvation and how they delayed reporting her death so as to keep getting her share of food. We'd visit her home village and she'd show my kids how, when she was their age, this kind of mortar you could eat but this kind over here would make you sick. Then to demonstrate, she'd eat mortar.

Anyway they have a cultural tendency to eat whatever, the sanitation is lousy (hopefully that changes post-coronavirus as 'wash your hands' takes hold). Since diseases often mutate and jump from one species to the next as happened with either bats or pangolins and since the Chinese will eat anything, they are most likely to catch/spread it. 

They've all but started a fentanyl epidemic in the USA, they steal our military technologies and also steal private IP from companies, they spy on us and on top of it all they run anti american propoganda on TV all day and other outlets.

I can't speak to fentanyl, I'll take your word for it as it's likely made here like so much other stuff. But fentanyl is also laid at the feet of doctors over-prescribing it. Of course they're going to go all out to steal military technology, that was given before any research money was designated. Any company dumb enough to make things in China then complain about them stealing intellectual property rights deserves exactly what they get IMO, seriously either open your factories in the US or fock off and go cry/whine in the corner, but anyone getting hacked, like the military has to be wary of protecting assets. The anti-American propaganda wasn't much around before but lately it's been going on at full blown MSNBC -type anti-American levels nowadays.

A politician can't even win an election in China unless they are anti american. They are also blaming the virus on us. Yeah we should fock them up and not let all this continue because one day their military is actually going to be better than ours at this rate. Fock China.

(Cough cough duck)

Until maybe a year ago, IMO, if they actually had elections in China, the pro-American candidate would easily win. They don't conduct elections. Chinese leaders are appointed through the system of selecting communist party cadres. The Chinese people have no choice in their leadership. Actually, don't take my word for that. I recall how Ahmed Chalabi once told George W. Retard the same thing about Iraq. I only have a sense of what they'd choose. Now that they're all somehow brainwashed with this laughably stupid coronavirus conspiracy, who knows? 

The Irish had a famine. They ate grass. Not bats. When they got food again, they ate food. Enough of the excuses for these backwards cultures. 

27 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

hopefully we dont have any chinks in our armored tanks

As far as I know, I am the only Geek who ever rode around in one. I wasn't a tanker but I went to war with 2nd Armor (FWD) in the Gulf War, a tanker uint, and as maintenance support we were responsible for them as they were in our 3rd shop motor pool all the time. 

14 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

As far as I know, I am the only Geek who ever rode around in one. I wasn't a tanker but I went to war with 2nd Armor (FWD) in the Gulf War, a tanker uint, and as maintenance support we were responsible for them as they were in our 3rd shop motor pool all the time. 

I wasnt aware thats cool