Cdub100

Coronavirus - Doomsday

1 minute ago, lickin_starfish said:

It is a real issue that is being blown out of proportion.

Thanks Mr. Bojangles.  

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

Not if you listened to WH briefing yesterday.  Their low end is 100k and the upper end is 240k.  They indicated (and this was Trump also saying it) that the numbers would be in the millions if they did not take the actions that they have done thus far.  

My guess is that he is being told to throw out bigly huge numbers, the biggest, for two reasons.  One, Amurcans are stubborn and stupid and need the threat of "millions" to actually follow the safety precautions.  And two, when the numbers come in much lower, WINNING$#@!

5 minutes ago, Strike said:

Wimbledon canceled

Hopefully forever.  

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Strike said:

Wimbledon canceled

No! 

At this point it's a numbers game.   The more covid cases your state has, the more money you'll get from the feds.  Life is still a big joke to the deep state.  

7 hours ago, Fireballer said:

The attention whooring from docs, nurses, first responders, etc is soooo tiresome. Just do your job and stay off FB and Insta.

Signed...25 year veteran fireman in big urban city.

focking this. don't mean to downplay what most of these people are doing. but this new phenomenon seems very strange to me. keep seeing these younger male ER docs doing selfie interviews on TV and asking for tweets of gratitude and being very drama queenish. another was talking about the "warzone" that he is dealing with but had like 50 tweets that same day.🤔

• Like 1

We offered, you refuse. Now go die you Iranian clerics and ayatollahs. ya  all suck.

5 hours ago, KSB2424 said:

What in the hell is wrong with these people? 

https://thehill.com/homenews/house/490591-schiff-drafting-legislation-to-set-up-9-11-style-commission-to-review

We all know why he is doing this.....

I would say the major cause if any was the Left’s obsession with impeachment, which held the government hostage for most of 2019. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, porkbutt said:

focking this. don't mean to downplay what most of these people are doing. but this new phenomenon seems very strange to me. keep seeing these younger male ER docs doing selfie interviews on TV and asking for tweets of gratitude and being very drama queenish. another was talking about the "warzone" that he is dealing with but had like 50 tweets that same day.🤔

Kind of like the guys that post here all day and other boreds while talking about how busy they are at their non-existent job.

9 hours ago, Fireballer said:

The attention whooring from docs, nurses, first responders, etc is soooo tiresome. Just do your job and stay off FB and Insta.

Signed...25 year veteran fireman in big urban city.

Fricken Digby. :mad:

How the fluck does Tawain go virtually unscathed?  5 deaths?  Wtf? I know its an island  but you would think there would be regular travel there. Fukin Hawaii has almost as many cases as Tawain and Taiwan has 24 million people.  More lies?

4 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

How the fluck does Tawain go virtually unscathed?  5 deaths?  Wtf? I know its an island  but you would think there would be regular travel there. Fukin Hawaii has almost as many cases as Tawain and Taiwan has 24 million people.  More lies?

Taiwanna know the truth! :mad:

So, if I can press the president, because he's the president you know? this will be like a miracle that disappears in April, right?

Can't wait for tomorrow!

17 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

So, if I can press the president, because he's the president you know? this will be like a miracle that disappears in April, right?

Can't wait for tomorrow!

Hillary is not walking through that door buttercup 

7 minutes ago, drobeski said:

Hillary is not walking through that door buttercup 

Remember back in the day when you didn't understand the concept of binary? Oh yeah, you can actually look it up here. And it seems like you still don't.

On 4/1/2020 at 5:59 AM, Hardcore troubadour said:

China claims 3200 deaths and 82,000 cases. The US says 3500 deaths and 180,000 cases. No fockin way.  China is evil and the enemy. When this is over the American people have to say enough with them. It’s only the elite that benefit from dealing with China. I can pay more for the junk I get from that shithole. And oh yeah, fock General Motors. Fock them hard.  

China's numbers were way too low to start. It's hard to guess but it's commonly known that they were overwhelmed with lack of test kits, medicine, protective equipment, hospital beds, breathing devices etc. You'll never know how many were sent home untreated and how many of those died. Then the daily increases were suspiciously consistentlytly tied to 2.8% for a while.

I wouldn't know how to speculate on real numbers. That said, the number of cases now and the accuracy of those numbers do seem to be lining up with the reality on the ground.

17 hours ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

It is going to get worse, because China is opening back up and they are saying all of the infections are from returning people or people traveling to China.  Who really believes that?

Around here, the alerts and checkpoints are gone, large majorities of people don't care about wearing masks anymore, everything is loosening up and nobody is dying. Believe what you want. Personally, I'm glad nobody is allowed in the country. A chain is only as strong as it's weakest link. To me, it's the best way to not re-fock everything up.

13 hours ago, Hawkeye21 said:

It looks like COVID-19 is what's being reported as cause of death on certificates.

https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/nvss/coronavirus/Alert-2-New-ICD-code-introduced-for-COVID-19-deaths.pdf

Should “COVID-19” be reported on the death certificate only with a confirmed test? COVID-19 should be reported on the death certificate for all decedents where the disease caused or is assumed to have caused or contributed to death. Certifiers should include as much detail as possible based on their knowledge of the case, medical records, laboratory testing, etc. If the decedent had other chronic conditions such as COPD or asthma that may have also contributed, these conditions can be reported in Part II. (See attached Guidance for Certifying COVID-19 Deaths)

Score it like hockey with the last one who touched the puck no matter what, even if  he was upsidedown, both bouncing and looking the wrong way, when it ricocheted in off his ass, and then give up to two assists.

12 hours ago, supermike80 said:

This should shock no one

https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/china-concealed-extent-virus-outbreak-151550902.html

"The Chinese Communist Party has lied, is lying, and will continue to lie about coronavirus to protect the regime.”

This article focuses on the wrong lie. Number of deaths, eh, whatever. I don't care.

The real lie that is truly offensive is the burying of Chinese culpability for the disease and efforts trying to pin it on he US for spreading it. You've no idea how much the bullsh*t lies have spread on Chinese media and social media and be shocked/disappointed at how many otherwise smart people believe this swill.

Fock number of deaths/infected.

5 hours ago, wiffleball said:

Remember back in the day when you didn't understand the concept of binary? Oh yeah, you can actually look it up here. And it seems like you still don't.

I do binary, decimal and hexadecimal for a living. 

You wouldn't understand all 4 

Get out of here with your TDS. 

5 hours ago, Voltaire said:

This article focuses on the wrong lie. Number of deaths, eh, whatever. I don't care.

The real lie that is truly offensive is the burying of Chinese culpability for the disease and efforts trying to pin it on he US for spreading it. You've no idea how much the bullsh*t lies have spread on Chinese media and social media and be shocked/disappointed at how many otherwise smart people believe this swill.

Fock number of deaths/infected.

Is it really a lie if no one believes it? :dunno:

4 hours ago, drobeski said:

I do binary, decimal and hexadecimal for a living. 

You wouldn't understand all 4 

Get out of here with your TDS. 

There are only 10 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who do not.

17 minutes ago, MTSkiBum said:

There are only 10 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who do not.

Wiff comes off as one freak non-binary types.

WASHINGTON — Dr. Anthony Fauci, the top U.S. infectious disease official, said Thursday he feels safe despite reports he's received online threats and has had uncomfortable personal encounters with admirers that prompted the Trump administration to assign him a security detail.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/fauci-says-he-feels-safe-despite-threats-is-focusing-on-job/ar-BB124JoX?li=BBnb7Kz

:thumbsdown:

2 hours ago, TimmySmith said:

Is it really a lie if no one believes it? :dunno:

😭 You don't live in a country full of spoonfed indoctrinated morons. Unbelievable as it sounds, this bullsh*t passes for truth here where the internet is censored, the people only speak Chinese and they get their news and social media from approved sources.

edit: I temporarily forgot about the woke NPCs leftards at your local university, as well as viewers of the Rachel Maddow show. Sorry.

(CNN) A train engineer faces federal charges after he allegedly admitted to intentionally derailing a train Tuesday near the USNS Mercy, a ship sent to Los Angeles to ease the burden of hospitals treating coronavirus patients, according to the Department of Justice.

Eduardo Moreno, 44, told law enforcement investigators he was "suspicious" of the ship and believed it "had an alternate purpose related to COVID-19 or a government takeover," the Justice Department said in a news release, citing the affidavit.

Moreno has been charged with one count of train wrecking, the Justice Department said.

The federal public defender's office in Los Angeles, which is representing Moreno, declined to comment on the case.

According to the Justice Department, Moreno, a train engineer at the Port of Los Angeles, crashed the train at the end of the tracks, running through barriers before it came to a rest more than 250 yards away from the ship. No one was injured, the news release said, and the ship was not damaged.

The crash was witnessed by a California Highway Patrol officer, who took Moreno into custody as he tried to flee the scene, the news release added.

According to the affidavit obtained by CNN, Moreno confessed to crashing the train in interviews with both the Los Angeles Port Police and the FBI.

Moreno said he derailed the train because it would bring media attention, the affidavit said, and he hoped to "wake people up."

The affidavit also detailed videos taken from inside the train. In one, Moreno ignites a road flare inside the train, the affidavit said. He then "put the train in full speed and held his hand toward the camera with his middle finger raised."

"I don't know. Sometimes you just get a little snap and man, it was fricking exciting... I just had it and I was committed," Moreno told police, according to the affidavit. "I just went for it, I had one chance."

13 minutes ago, fandandy said:

(CNN) A train engineer faces federal charges after he allegedly admitted to intentionally derailing a train Tuesday near the USNS Mercy, a ship sent to Los Angeles to ease the burden of hospitals treating coronavirus patients, according to the Department of Justice.

Eduardo Moreno, 44, told law enforcement investigators he was "suspicious" of the ship and believed it "had an alternate purpose related to COVID-19 or a government takeover," the Justice Department said in a news release, citing the affidavit.

Moreno has been charged with one count of train wrecking, the Justice Department said.

The federal public defender's office in Los Angeles, which is representing Moreno, declined to comment on the case.

According to the Justice Department, Moreno, a train engineer at the Port of Los Angeles, crashed the train at the end of the tracks, running through barriers before it came to a rest more than 250 yards away from the ship. No one was injured, the news release said, and the ship was not damaged.

The crash was witnessed by a California Highway Patrol officer, who took Moreno into custody as he tried to flee the scene, the news release added.

According to the affidavit obtained by CNN, Moreno confessed to crashing the train in interviews with both the Los Angeles Port Police and the FBI.

Moreno said he derailed the train because it would bring media attention, the affidavit said, and he hoped to "wake people up."

The affidavit also detailed videos taken from inside the train. In one, Moreno ignites a road flare inside the train, the affidavit said. He then "put the train in full speed and held his hand toward the camera with his middle finger raised."

"I don't know. Sometimes you just get a little snap and man, it was fricking exciting... I just had it and I was committed," Moreno told police, according to the affidavit. "I just went for it, I had one chance."

He's as good at planning things out ahead of time as LeRoy Jenkins.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Voltaire said:

He's as good at planning things out ahead of time as LeRoy Jenkins.

Seriously.  The bolded just cracked me up.  What a maroon.

29 minutes ago, fandandy said:

The Port of LA must hire the best and brightest.  Did this guy actually think a locomotive was gonna travel that far off the rails?  

2 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

The Port of LA must hire the best and brightest.  Did this guy actually think a locomotive was gonna travel that far off the rails?  

That was what I was trying to figure out.  He didn't even get within a football field.  :lol:

9 hours ago, Voltaire said:

Around here, the alerts and checkpoints are gone, large majorities of people don't care about wearing masks anymore, everything is loosening up and nobody is dying. Believe what you want. Personally, I'm glad nobody is allowed in the country. A chain is only as strong as it's weakest link. To me, it's the best way to not re-fock everything up.

What was the weak link that started this whole thing?

Has anything been done to prevent a repeat?

27 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

I guess I’m not that smart when it comes to trains but what does being on the track have to do with the train traveling? The track in my mind at least is to only keep it on path. You can still drive a train can’t you?

13 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

I guess I’m not that smart when it comes to trains but what does being on the track have to do with the train traveling? The track in my mind at least is to only keep it on path. You can still drive a train can’t you?

The wheels on a train are meant to travel on a track.  Once they are off the track, they don't move very easily.  

25 minutes ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

The wheels on a train are meant to travel on a track.  Once they are off the track, they don't move very easily.  

gotcha I figured with enough momentum if you dont slow it down its going to keep going especially on concrete I would think