Cdub100

Coronavirus - Doomsday

1 hour ago, TimmySmith said:

What happened to 2% death rate?  Shouldn't 3-4 NFL players be dead by now? 

Was really more like 0.5% to begin with and that was before vaccines and of course heavily weighted by a much higher rate in the elderly.

43 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

“Show me your papers”

Is Fox anti vax or something? 

30 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Is Fox anti vax or something? 

LOL. Fox is full on vax supportive, not mandate supportive on air 

1 hour ago, lod001 said:

🤣 12 years later. You're such an idiot.

He's a basement dwelling clown. Always has been 

1 hour ago, lod001 said:

🤣 12 years later. You're such an idiot.

It was passed in June which was before basically any kids had gotten vaccinated 

1 hour ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

We definitely need masks and lockdowns and mail in voting. Just to be safe

Yeah, it works out great. More people die from the lockdowns but they can still vote. In record numbers in all the right places. Not so much in others. 

M-m-muh fraud! :cry:

A full calendar year later and they’re still singing the same tune. :lol: 

• Sad 1

44 minutes ago, Gladiators said:

Biden voters… :lol:

Someone here voted for Biden? 

7 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Someone here voted for Biden? 

I believe there are quite a few. They just don’t identify as Biden voters. 

2 hours ago, MDC said:

M-m-muh fraud! :cry:

A full calendar year later and they’re still singing the same tune. :lol: 

Professional victims like their fearless leader.

1 hour ago, Gladiators said:

Let’s go Brandon!

It shouldn't even surprise people.  Every other thing out of this guy's mouth is a lie.

Dropping this one back in for quick access. The Fauci lies throughout the scamdemic.

• Like 3

My SIL got her kids the jab. Both under 12 yo.

10 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

My SIL got her kids the jab. Both under 12 yo.

There's an epidemic of that right now. It won't end well.

On 12/16/2021 at 12:04 PM, TimHauck said:

I was asking for your link for why me saying the vaccine was 60-80% effective against infection was false.   Other than 1 graph from Israel, most others have been in the range I listed during the Delta wave (including other data from Israel).   Or do you disagree because you think it's higher than that?

Yes, but most of those are the people that don’t need help.

2 hours ago, Baker Boy said:

Yes, but most of those are the people that don’t need help.

Huh?  Most of those what?

I just did a search and I can travel anywhere in the world. Africa, Australia, Hell I can go to Russia for less than $600

But COVID!!! People still aren't getting together for Christmas. I see freaks in masks and faceplates. But people can still travel the world.

I don't know what's a bigger lie. Covid vaccines are safe and 95% effective OR Airplanes have super advanced filtration systems that stop the spread of covid.

What a focking joke.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Cdub100 said:

I just did a search and I can travel anywhere in the world. Africa, Australia, Hell I can go to Russia for less than $600

But COVID!!! People still aren't getting together for Christmas. I see freaks in masks and faceplates. But people can still travel the world.

I don't know what's a bigger lie. Covid vaccines are safe and 95% effective OR Airplanes have super advanced filtration systems that stop the spread of covid.

What a focking joke.

Sean Mooney says people coming here on planes need to be tested but those walking in don’t. 

25 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Sean Mooney says people coming here on planes need to be tested but those walking in don’t. 

Why is anyone going anywhere? If COVID is so serious we have to ruin people's lives if they don't take a vaccine that we know doesn't stop the spread of COVID? 

11 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

Why is anyone going anywhere? If COVID is so serious we have to ruin people's lives if they don't take a vaccine that we know doesn't stop the spread of COVID? 

Stop making sense. You’ll be taken in for questioning. 

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Stop making sense. You’ll be taken in for questioning. 

I went to the grocery story today to pick up some rice krispy cereal so my wife can make rice krispy treats. The shelf was completely empty (Let's Go Brandon) but that's a different thread. What I want to say is there was an old lady probably triple vaxed wearing two masks a face shield and plastic gloves. All I could think was a have a few friends flying down to Florida which caused me to look up world wide flights around the world.

This poor old lady is living out her last years in fear because of people like Tim, Sean and the other fear mongers.

2 hours ago, Cdub100 said:

I went to the grocery story today to pick up some rice krispy cereal so my wife can make rice krispy treats. The shelf was completely empty (Let's Go Brandon) but that's a different thread. What I want to say is there was an old lady probably triple vaxed wearing two masks a face shield and plastic gloves. All I could think was a have a few friends flying down to Florida which caused me to look up world wide flights around the world.

This poor old lady is living out her last years in fear because of people like Tim, Sean and the other fear mongers.

She is living out last years fear because she is an idiot. It wouldn't matter what you, or I, or any President said to her. Same as people last year wearing gloves and stuff like that. 

3 hours ago, Cdub100 said:

I went to the grocery story today to pick up some rice krispy cereal so my wife can make rice krispy treats. The shelf was completely empty 

Glad to hear the Kellogg strike is working.

• Sad 1

13 hours ago, Cdub100 said:

And yet airlines/airports require testing so when there are outbreaks tied to flights they can usually be tracked pretty easily and there haven’t been a lot of them considering the number of flights.  

And apparently you can’t go to Israel anymore…

This does seem a bit unnecessary, and also premature considering all we don’t know about Omicron

Finally someone has discovered how to deal with this. Nobody has had this revelation yet, especially that murderous governor in Florida

• Like 1