Cdub100

Coronavirus - Doomsday

6 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Yeah, lol. He combs the internet looking for a yahoo but ignores the best paid person in cable news. 

Huh?  The yahoo's tweet I posted was a "crazy lib"... And the BadCovid19Takes account has featured Democrats, including Fauci.  Don't know if he's had that Maddow one on there though, which is bad.   Not as bad as "the vaccine is 0% effective" though which RaiderHatersRevenge claims.

26 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

:lol:

And remember when the border was bad? I don't see her crying about that anymore. I guess it's all good now. 

How the fock can a news agency call themselves a news agency with retards like this and don lemonhead on their staff? 

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Huh?  The yahoo's tweet I posted was a "crazy lib"... And the BadCovid19Takes account has featured Democrats, including Fauci.  Don't know if he's had that Maddow one on there though, which is bad.   Not as bad as "the vaccine is 0% effective" though which RaiderHatersRevenge claims.

yep, until they have an actual efficacy based on the chance you cant get it after being vaccinated it will always be zero.

I don't know why you find that concept so hard to figure out

if you have the vaccine, you can still get covid.  Its not protecting you from getting covid.  Just like the flu "vaccine" doesn't stop you from getting the flu

both should be classified as something else

I will never get Polio, Measles, Rubella, Hepatitis, Mumps, or Chicken Pox, but I can get the flu or covid.  How do you not see something wrong with saying they are the same

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

yep, until they have an actual efficacy based on the chance you cant get it after being vaccinated it will always be zero.

I don't know why you find that concept so hard to figure out

if you have the vaccine, you can still get covid.  Its not protecting you from getting covid.  Just like the flu "vaccine" doesn't stop you from getting the flu

both should be classified as something else

I will never get Polio, Measles, Rubella, Hepatitis, Mumps, or Chicken Pox, but I can get the flu or covid.  How do you not see something wrong with saying they are the same

For the millionth time....just because you "can still get it," doesn't mean it's 0% effective.   It's not all or nothing.

Vaccinated people can get measles, mumps, and chicken pox to name a few

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/8483623/

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4921367/

https://www.cbc.ca/news/health/nhl-mumps-outbreak-7-big-questions-answered-1.2873761

24 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

For the millionth time....just because you "can still get it," doesn't mean it's 0% effective.   It's not all or nothing.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/health/nhl-mumps-outbreak-7-big-questions-answered-1.2873761

yes you can, but the point is if you can you can.  I don't see how you are so dense

that means the vaccine DIDNT work for those people

If I am around 1 person I can get covid or if I am around 500 infected people I can get covid

If I can't get measles, being exposed to it multiple times wont change that efficacy

if they came out and proved 90% of the people who are vaccinated CANNOT get it then it would be the same

your vaccine will not protect you.  if you are exposed at any point you can get it

thats not the case with measles or the others, all people who were vaccinated and got it, meant that the vaccine didn't protect them

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, TimHauck said:

Are you seriously trying to compare the chinese flu vaccine with those other vaccines?

No matter how wrong she is, I hope I don't have to see or think about Rachel Maddow when I visit the Geek Club again.

• Thanks 1

54 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

yes you can, but the point is if you can you can.  I don't see how you are so dense

that means the vaccine DIDNT work for those people

If I am around 1 person I can get covid or if I am around 500 infected people I can get covid

If I can't get measles, being exposed to it multiple times wont change that efficacy

if they came out and proved 90% of the people who are vaccinated CANNOT get it then it would be the same

your vaccine will not protect you.  if you are exposed at any point you can get it

thats not the case with measles or the others, all people who were vaccinated and got it, meant that the vaccine didn't protect them

THAT IS NOT WHAT VACCINE EFFECTIVENESS MEANS (changed the wording for you TimmySmith).   I don't see how you are so dense.   Pre-Omicron, a vaccinated person had a ~60-80% less chance of getting covid than an unvaccinated person.  That is "protecting you," even though you "can" still get it.

11 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Are you seriously trying to compare the chinese flu vaccine with those other vaccines?

You're right, it's not really a fair comparison because those vaccines weren't given while there was a worldwide outbreak of those diseases.

5 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

THAT IS NOT WHAT VACCINE EFFECTIVENESS MEANS (changed the wording for you TimmySmith).   I don't see how you are so dense.   Pre-Omicron, a vaccinated person had a ~60-80% less chance of getting covid than an unvaccinated person.  That is "protecting you," even though you "can" still get it.

You're right, it's not really a fair comparison because those vaccines weren't given while there was a worldwide outbreak of those diseases.

NO IT DIDNT

it had a 60-80% chance of protecting you for EACH INSTANCE YOU WERE EXPOSED

10 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

NO IT DIDNT

it had a 60-80% chance of protecting you for EACH INSTANCE YOU WERE EXPOSED

Yes that's correct.  That's not zero.  Thanks for agreeing with me.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Yes that's correct.  That's not zero.  Thanks for agreeing with me.

so it doesn't protect you, get exposed enough and you get it, thanks for agreeing with me

your % eventually moves to zero.  Its factoral

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

6 hours ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

so it doesn't protect you, get exposed enough and you get it, thanks for agreeing with me

your % eventually moves to zero.  Its factoral

I think if you took a dose of the jab juice every day for the rest of your life, you would be 100% protected. 

Of course, you would be dead within a week from the toxin. Your heart would most definitely explode if the blood clots didn't kill ya first.

8 hours ago, TimHauck said:

THAT IS NOT WHAT VACCINE EFFECTIVENESS MEANS (changed the wording for you TimmySmith).   I don't see how you are so dense.   Pre-Omicron, a vaccinated person had a ~60-80% less chance of getting covid than an unvaccinated person.  That is "protecting you," even though you "can" still get it..

:lol: You're giving me credit for teaching you something.  Your welcome. Next time it rains, take 60% of an umbrella and let us know how it turns out.

• Thanks 1

From what I've seen, everyone is going to get covid at some point.  Regardless of being vaccinated or not.  I think it's possible it may decrease severe symptoms but it's not preventing anyone from getting it.  The "vaccine" looks to get more and more overrated each passing day.

14 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

:lol: You're giving me credit for teaching you something.  Your welcome. Next time it rains, take 60% of an umbrella and let us know how it turns out.

Stand under that 60% and you'll stay dry.  😉

2 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Stand under that 60% and you'll stay dry.  😉

So we need to utilize the 60% of the vaccine that works. Get on the horn to fauci. 

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

So we need to utilize the 60% of the vaccine that works. Get on the horn to fauci. 

It's science

28 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

Wouldn't you rather have 60% of an umbrella in the rain than no umbrella?

I saw someone with 3 masks on at the grocery store 😷😷😷

27 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

I may feel better about the situation, but I am still gonna get wet. :dunno:

11 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

I may feel better about the situation, but I am still gonna get wet. :dunno:

not as severely

• Confused 1

35 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

not as severely

You're dancing again, as usual, Tim.  You either get COVID or you don't, just like you either get wet or you don't, not that you don't get as wet.  Try to keep track of your own bullshit claims, especially on the same page.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

But wait I thought not that long ago unvaccinated were filling hospitals.  It was carnage.   Send in the troops!  

So we have this large chain of hospitals in NY with 10% capacity.   We have Vermont ERs filling up with vaccinated that are testing positive when testing at home.  

1 hour ago, Casual Observer said:

You're dancing again, as usual, Tim.  You either get COVID or you don't, just like you either get wet or you don't, not that you don't get as wet.  Try to keep track of your own bullshit claims, especially on the same page.

well contagious diseases aren't really comparable to rain...

IT IS TIME TO GO BACK TO NORMAL PEOPLE. NO MORE MASKS, NO MORE STUPID RULES. BACK TO NORMAL!

3 hours ago, Hawkeye21 said:

From what I've seen, everyone is going to get covid at some point.  Regardless of being vaccinated or not.  I think it's possible it may decrease severe symptoms but it's not preventing anyone from getting it.  The "vaccine" looks to get more and more overrated each passing day.

As I predicted from day 1. 

Just got out of the blood mobile in free FL. NO MAKS REQUIRED. IN THE BLOOD MOBILE. My blood is in dire need. I'm a member of the pure bloods. It's 100% pure, no toxic chemicals added. For some reason the questionnaire asked if I had been jabbed with the Moderna or Pfizer toxin but they never asked if I had taken the dangerous Ivermectin or HCQ. Seems odd. 😆 I mean the CDC said they were dangerous. 

So now he says the states have to handle it. The buck has been passed. Complete failure. 

Analogies... 

its always the same.  

Here’s my analogy because my real point sucks.  

That analogy sucks because of this and that nuance and context

I only wanted to illustrate this one point.

Everyone clearly already understands that one point.

4 hours ago, TimHauck said:

The problem is that the 40% are holes in the umbrella, so there is a 100% chance you get soaking wet.

• Like 3

46 minutes ago, Casual Observer said:

They were your bad analogies, so you'll have to live with it.

It was Timmy’s

6 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

It was Timmy’s

You're trying to sell half a vaccine, that isn't even stopping you from getting it. What exactly is it supposed to do again,  I can't keep track. Since you scared libs are running to the emergency room with the sniffles, it's not even keeping hospitals clear anymore. 

1 hour ago, lod001 said:

I really never thought Israel of all places would lose their minds the fastest. 

https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/israel-starts-4th-covid-dose-trial-while-pushing-booster-children-12

Really? Too many shots? 1 shot can kill ya. 4 is really gonna fock these idiots up.

i knew it!!! ive been saying the third shot is the charm!!!

the sad part is my kidding around is about the same as a MD's opinion on this thing

What is Tim's prediction on boosters?   

We have a 3rd shot here in the States will a 4th be popular?

Will a country like Israel get to a 5th shot?  The 3rd booster?

What say you?

8 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

What is Tim's prediction on boosters?   

We have a 3rd shot here in the States will a 4th be popular?

Will a country like Israel get to a 5th shot?  The 3rd booster?

What say you?

Annual boosters…

1 minute ago, avoiding injuries said:

Annual boosters…

Not good enough. If they can keep fooling the idiots, they can make bank on monthly boosters, then daily boosters. Then the backpack IV drip.

Tested positive today.  Guess I’m dead man walking.  Sh*t!