Cdub100

Coronavirus - Doomsday

Don calling it a hoax again:

Link

Imagine taking medical advice from the host of Wheel of Fortune and Love Connection. :doh: 

32 minutes ago, MDC said:

Don calling it a hoax again:

Link

Imagine taking medical advice from the host of Wheel of Fortune and Love Connection. :doh: 

As long as it supports someone’s viewpoints they will listen to, quote, cite and take advice from one eyed Larry under the train tracks rather than a horde of the opposition. That’s just time we live in.

Why are there no biohazard disposal stations for our mask and gloves if this virus is so contagious?

• Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, drobeski said:

Why are there no biohazard disposal stations for our mask and gloves if this virus is so contagious?

Is this the new "I'm not wearing a mask" talking point? Saw it on Facebook a couple of times yesterday.  If you put them in the trash, then they are fine. Just don't put your needles in the trash.

What is next, "If this is so contagious, why am I not wearing a hazmat suit"?

Just now, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

If you put them in the trash, then they are fine.

Sounds like the new "we have no idea how the virus is spreading, but masks might help, but we really don't know" talking point.  

6 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

Sounds like the new "we have no idea how the virus is spreading, but masks might help, but we really don't know" talking point.  

Not sure what gloves you are wearing, but most people are wearing masks that are disposable (which means that they are fine for the trash). This is also the same as has been at the outset, so not sure why this silly hyperbole is coming up now.

6 minutes ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

Not sure what gloves you are wearing, but most people are wearing masks that are disposable (which means that they are fine for the trash). This is also the same as has been at the outset, so not sure why this silly hyperbole is coming up now.

I wear my winter golf gloves everywhere.  Can never be too safe. 

But yeah not having any guidelines at all for disposal of the potentially highly contagious covered mask kind of waters down the whole idea of its highly contagiousness horseshit.  

23 minutes ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

Is this the new "I'm not wearing a mask" talking point? Saw it on Facebook a couple of times yesterday.  If you put them in the trash, then they are fine. Just don't put your needles in the trash.

What is next, "If this is so contagious, why am I not wearing a hazmat suit"?

Most of what Drobs says is received ideas from Conservative Treehouse and other sites that prey on impressionable fat guys.

• Sad 1

6 minutes ago, drobeski said:

But yeah not having any guidelines at all for disposal of the potentially highly contagious covered mask kind of waters down the whole idea of its highly contagiousness horseshit.  

Toilet paper also can contain dangerous and highly contagious material, do you need instructions for it's disposal?

Just now, Mike Honcho said:

Toilet paper also can contain dangerous and highly contagious material, do you need instructions for it's disposal?

Masks all over the place, leftist scumbags are also very good at being filthy littering pigs.  

2 minutes ago, MDC said:

Most of what Drobs says is received ideas from Conservative Treehouse and other sites that prey on impressionable fat guys.

OMB 😢

4 minutes ago, drobeski said:

Not sure that wearing your winter gloves all the time isn't contributing to your  sausage fingers.

The guidance for disposal of masks and gloves have been the same throughout. Put them in the trash. Don't leave them in your shopping cart or on the ground. Don't be a filthy animal. The guys handling the trash are assuming that there is COVID there and are treating it accordingly. It isn't highly contagious, but it is contagious enough that you want to minimize air droplets, which is what the masks address. 

19 minutes ago, drobeski said:

Hospitals just chuck their medical waste anywhere.  Disposable means fine for the trash.  Just chuck your highly contagious and potentially deadly waste anywhere.

I drop off old paints and stains at homeless encampments. They love inhaling it. Not going in the landfill and the cans dry out so win win. I could see used masks helping to get them higher. 

• Haha 2

46 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

I'm going to start wearing two masks and a biohazard suit...no thanks.

Did those 2 discuss their flavor of child? 

5 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

Did those 2 discuss their flavor of child? 

I'm going to need another cup of coffee before I try to decipher that.  :unsure:

US Week ending May 5th death toll 10,000+

US Week ending July 4th death toll  150

Nothing to see here.  :dunno:

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

Presumptive deaths or actual document deaths? Remember, the CDC data is a couple of weeks behind.  I think that you might be looking at one state having 150 deaths that week. We were above 4,000 as a country.

9 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

yeah but... next week...we gotta wait til next week. that's when it turns up. 😆

Some guy back in March that posts here said the stats are no good. I think he was/is right. 

2 minutes ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

Presumptive deaths or actual document deaths? Remember, the CDC data is a couple of weeks behind.  I think that you might be looking at one state having 150 deaths that week. We were above 4,000 as a country.

https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/nvss/vsrr/covid_weekly/index.htm 

https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/nvss/vsrr/covid19/index.htm 

Amounts differ but none are 900 a day.   :dunno:

32 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

Well, perhaps you could notice the key note that the CDC always puts on those numbers (from the top of your first link):

Note: Provisional death counts are based on death certificate data received and coded by the National Center for Health Statistics as of July 8, 2020. Death counts are delayed and may differ from other published sources (see Technical Notes). Counts will be updated every Wednesday by 5pm. Additional information will be added to this site as available.

13 minutes ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

Well, perhaps you could notice the key note that the CDC always puts on those numbers (from the top of your first link):

Note: Provisional death counts are based on death certificate data received and coded by the National Center for Health Statistics as of July 8, 2020. Death counts are delayed and may differ from other published sources (see Technical Notes). Counts will be updated every Wednesday by 5pm. Additional information will be added to this site as available.

So July 4 data of 172 to as many as 643 (confirmed + presumed) deaths that week should be good. Right?  

46 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

So July 4 data of 172 to as many as 643 (confirmed + presumed) deaths that week should be good. Right?  

No, considering the reports from states combined shows more than 4000. 

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Some guy back in March that posts here said the stats are no good. I think he was/is right. 

I'm not sure how anyone can trust any of the data coming from states.  Testing hasn't been consistent.  Data hasn't been consistent.  It's all a big dumpster fire.

Here is what one downriver Michigan city posted on their Facebook page today.

But sure....we can trust the numbers

In yesterday’s COVID-19 Daily Report (dated July 14, 2020) 89 old cases that were actually entered into the Michigan Disease Surveillance System (MDSS) as “suspected” between May 1 to June 2, 2020 were included as “new cases” due to a recent re-categorizing of “suspected” cases to “confirmed” cases. All of these 89 cases were investigated and closed.

6 minutes ago, supermike80 said:

Here is what one downriver Michigan city posted on their Facebook page today.

But sure....we can trust the numbers

In yesterday’s COVID-19 Daily Report (dated July 14, 2020) 89 old cases that were actually entered into the Michigan Disease Surveillance System (MDSS) as “suspected” between May 1 to June 2, 2020 were included as “new cases” due to a recent re-categorizing of “suspected” cases to “confirmed” cases. All of these 89 cases were investigated and closed.

Michigan was including antibody test with their live test inflating both the infected and testing numbers.

3 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

Michigan was including antibody test with their live test inflating both the infected and testing numbers.

None of this makes any sense at all.  Ever

3 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

👆

Everyone should double check their friend of a friends former sisters roommates claims of dying of COVID. Most likely lies for attention seeking or they died from something else. I want in person verifiable proof that someone got sick and was on a ventilator and died from respiratory complications.

Usually years ago if u thought there was something more to what happened 9/11 than what u were told u were crazy tin foil hat person. But now it seems that so many of the same people have no problem with saying this is all a big hoax. Amazing the irony. Me and my family we’ll keep on staying safe as best we can just in case. Effing priceless