Cdub100

Coronavirus - Doomsday

31 minutes ago, Horseman said:

Horrible fat smelly woman, the way she descibed her to me. 

That black lady nailed the description of you wife to a T.

55 minutes ago, NorthernVike said:

That black lady nailed the description of you wife to a T.

I wasn't even there to talk to the horrible mask Nazi.  😂  My wife isn't fat, she's a swimsuit model.

Vaccine alliance eyes range of prices for COVID shots, says $40 would be maximum

:lol: Fock you!!!!. Pay for it???  :lol: The price they need to pay me to take the shot is $1,000,000.

50 minutes ago, LOD01 said:

Vaccine alliance eyes range of prices for COVID shots, says $40 would be maximum

:lol: Fock you!!!!. Pay for it???  :lol: The price they need to pay me to take the shot is $1,000,000.

Try 40k. They aren’t going to give away the product with the most demand in human history for a measly 40$. It will start by going to the rich and powerful for millions then it will trickle down from there. Oh and also it will be completely phony and do nothing and people will still line up for it.

At this point, Im convinced of two things.  Way more people than we know have/had this virus with minor/ no symptoms.  Also, due to corruption/stupidity/greed/etc., way too many deaths are being attributed this this virus.

This is from the HEAD of the CDC a couple weeks ago.  Did you hear any MSM report it?

'We're seeing, sadly, far greater suicides now than we are deaths from Covid,' he said. 'We're seeing far greater deaths from drug overdose, that are above excess, than we had as background, than we are seeing deaths from Covid.

1 hour ago, Strike said:

This is from the HEAD of the CDC a couple weeks ago.  Did you hear any MSM report it?

Where did you get that from?  I can't even find it.

1 hour ago, Strike said:

Nobody talks about all the negative ancillary effects of long term quarantine.  Substance abuse, domestic violence, depression, suicide, for kids the affects of not going to school for extended periods or interacting with their peers over time can stagnate both emotional and cognitive growth.   This stuff matters.  Bottom line there are no perfect answers, but we need to look a it holistically,  taking in all factors when making decisions. 

ETA: I like Fauci, smart dude and well intention however he is an infectious disease doctor.  Fauci has blinders on to anything besides Covid-19 the virus itself.  You need guys like him and Birx in the room of course but you also need economists, psychologists, pediatricians, etc.   All hands on deck to make huge decisions like we have been doing. 

4 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

Nobody talks about all the negative ancillary affects of long term quarantine.  Substance abuse, domestic violence, depression, suicide, for kids the affects of not going to school or interacting with their peers overtime can stagnate both emotional and cognitive growth.   This stuff matters.

I've mentioned that stuff repeatedly in this thread.  But, you know, unless someone leaves a suicide note that says "I killed myself because of Covid", some people here won't believe it.

5 minutes ago, Strike said:

If you google the exact quote you can find it.  But it's buried under other headlines like how important wearing masks is.  But here's one article with the quote in it:

https://www.waaytv.com/content/news/571758402.html

I think that comment was in the context of teenagers.  At least that's how the story makes it seem.

The CDC is especially concerned about the well-being of high school students, Redfield said.

"We're seeing, sadly, far greater suicides now than we are deaths from Covid," he said. "We're seeing far greater deaths from drug overdose, that are above excess, than we had as background, than we are seeing deaths from Covid."

Reports of child abuse are also way down. I guess sickos stopped abusing kids. 

1 hour ago, nobody said:

I think that comment was in the context of teenagers.  At least that's how the story makes it seem.

It was in the context of teenagers and going back to school.  But where do you think the other age groups are trending?  Teenagers (15-24) have the lowest suicide rates out of all other ages.  Now compare going back to school problems with not having a job and trying to provide food and rent problems.

2 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Reports of child abuse are also way down. I guess sickos stopped abusing kids. 

So are cancer screenings.

https://www.cancerhealth.com/article/routine-cancer-screenings-plunge-covid19

Hard to catch abuse and disease when you don't go to the doctor or kids aren't at school or the pediatrician for a teacher / nurse / doctor to notice bruising on the arms or a cracked rib. 

Cancer, heart disease and abuse doesn't magically stop during quarantine, but early detection does. 

4 hours ago, Fireballer said:

At this point, Im convinced of two things.  Way more people than we know have/had this virus with minor/ no symptoms.  Also, due to corruption/stupidity/greed/etc., way too many deaths are being attributed this this virus.

Correct. The D's & lamestream media are trying as hard as they can to keep the fear going thru the election.

So apparently today they had this America's Front-line Summit.  https://www.americasfrontlinedoctors.com/

These are doctors from around the country who apparently are fed up with what they see in real life versus what they see on the news.  Honesly, just heard about it and after a google search there is little news on it.  Still trying to get validation on if it's real and not some scam (I resever the right to change my mind) but here goes..........

• Thanks 1

48 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

So apparently today they had this America's Front-line Summit.  https://www.americasfrontlinedoctors.com/

These are doctors from around the country who apparently are fed up with what they see in real life versus what they see on the news.  Honesly, just heard about it and after a google search there is little news on it.  Still trying to get validation on if it's real and not some scam (I resever the right to change my mind) but here goes..........

Anytime anyone, ever, posts something with the tag "everyone needs to watch this" I dont watch it.

I'm a rebel that way I guess

18 minutes ago, supermike80 said:

Anytime anyone, ever, posts something with the tag "everyone needs to watch this" I dont watch it.

Lee Harvey, you are a mad man!!

40 minutes ago, supermike80 said:

That's hardcore man.  A present day John Wayne. 

I know what you mean. 

I watched it earlier before seeing it posted here. The first 10 minutes is definitely worth the watch. The black dr (warrior) speaks with so much passion about curing over 350 Covid patients. 
Fake or not, it made me think. 

4 hours ago, Horseman said:

It was in the context of teenagers and going back to school.  But where do you think the other age groups are trending?  Teenagers (15-24) have the lowest suicide rates out of all other ages.  Now compare going back to school problems with not having a job and trying to provide food and rent problems.

The problem is this is a possible smoking gun for politicians to latch on to as justification for opening up.  That's great.  A throw away comment taken out of context though isn't enough.  It needs to be stats backing it up.  If I'm a politician looking to open up my state, I'd be all over this.

8 minutes ago, nobody said:

The problem is this is a possible smoking gun for politicians to latch on to as justification for opening up.  That's great.  A throw away comment taken out of context though isn't enough.  It needs to be stats backing it up.  If I'm a politician looking to open up my state, I'd be all over this.

- That comment was made two weeks ago.  If anyone was going to use it to justify anything, they haven't. 

-  You don't know what he was talking about.  And why is statistical data "throw away" anyways?

-  We should be opening up.  Look at the data for the last couple of weeks; the OVERALL data.  Not cherry picked data the MSM is feeding you.  For example, here is the data for Colorado:

https://covid19.colorado.gov/data/case-data

Our death tolls for the last 5 days - 1,1,2,1,1.  We should be closed down for that?

Let's remember that the "justification", to use your words, for closing things down was to "flatten the curve."  It wasn't to prevent ALL death or people getting sick.  It was simply to make sure our health care system didn't get overwhelmed.  Of course, the goal posts got moved as soon as the curve flattened, but some of us have a longer memory than that and aren't looking to score political points.   And the health care system didn't get overwhelmed, and isn't anywhere near doing so now.  So we absolutely should be opening up, with reasonable precautions. 

9 minutes ago, Strike said:

- That comment was made two weeks ago.  If anyone was going to use it to justify anything, they haven't. 

-  You don't know what he was talking about.  And why is statistical data "throw away" anyways?

-  We should be opening up.  Look at the data for the last couple of weeks; the OVERALL data.  Not cherry picked data the MSM is feeding you.  For example, here is the data for Colorado:

Our death tolls for the last 5 days - 1,1,2,1,1.  We should be closed down for that?

Let's remember that the "justification", to use your words, for closing things down was to "flatten the curve."  It wasn't to prevent ALL death or people getting sick.  It was simply to make sure our health care system didn't get overwhelmed.  Of course, the goal posts got moved as soon as the curve flattened, but some of us have a longer memory than that and aren't looking to score political points.   And the health care system didn't get overwhelmed, and isn't anywhere near doing so now.  So we absolutely should be opening up, with reasonable precautions. 

What is not happening in your state that you feel should be happening?

17 minutes ago, Strike said:

We're on the same side.  I want to use that data assuming it exists.

I'm not a "Coronavirus is a Hoax" kinda person, but the Simpsons foretold this eerily well.  I wonder what year this is from... :unsure:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

I have 250 Pfizer stock. See you in Beverly Hills

8 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

I'm not a "Coronavirus is a Hoax" kinda person, but the Simpsons foretold this eerily well.  I wonder what year this is from... :unsure:

Been saying this all along, tv ratings and advertising is what this whole thing is about. Outbreak in China was perfect setting for it.  Oh and half the people who get it show zero symptoms? Even better. Placebo is a hell of a drug, you can spread news that there’s an “Elvis virus” affecting people who see the ghost of Elvis and I guarantee you tons of hospitals will be flooded with “sick” people seeing Elvis. They just want to feel like they are part of something.

3 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

nothing on the black doctor who's being censored everywhere?

I have a copy. Trying to upload to youtube as someone else jsut did. Youtube needs bombarded with the video.

Here it is and here's a link that will allow you to extract your own copy for uploading: https://ymp4.download/en2/ I suggest making sure you have antivirus. It pops up spam but I have antivirus installed and I've been using it for a long time.

so I looked into this lady, and wow good job Tea Party, way to get in on identity politics, this chick is a loon!!!!

how hard is it to put someone credible up there to say the same thing, jeez this lady thinks aliens have sex with you when you sleep???

Immanuel, who is also a minister, has previously made bizarre and fringe comments about numerous topics. The Daily Beast’s Will Sommer reported today: “She has often claimed that gynecological problems like cysts and endometriosis are in fact caused by people having sex in their dreams with demons and witches. She alleges alien DNA is currently used in medical treatments, and that scientists are cooking up a vaccine to prevent people from being religious. And, despite appearing in Washington, D.C. to lobby Congress on Monday, she has said that the government is run in part not by humans but by 'reptilians' and other aliens.” 

Sommer noted that “Immanuel has also used her pulpit to preach hatred of LGBT people. Shortly before before the Supreme Court legalized gay marriage, Immanuel warned her flock that gay marriage meant that ‘very soon people are going to be seeking to marry children’ and accused gay Americans of practicing ‘homosexual terrorism.’ In the same sermon, she praised a father’s decision to not love his transgender son after a gender transition.” 

Immanuel has a long history of anti-LGBTQ remarks. In her 2012 book Jesus Help The Church Has Been Caged, Immanuel told readers, “We are now teaching tolerance to something as vile as homosexuality – even to our grade-school children. This demon has been released to infect our generation.” 

A bit concerning how hard our government and media works to censor info against their narrative. 

2 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

This has been one of my main concerns with COVID.  Long term effects after recovering from COVID worries me at the moment.  https://newatlas.com/health-wellbeing/heart-damage-recovered-covid19-patients-coronavirus/?fbclid=IwAR1jzfNVC7kFxXS34mTkPNRi1DSZ27MLclMWIh3HXwdlAdTQub9GBSTMjiU

71 days?  LOL.  And from your link:

The study notes that it is possible these abnormal CMR findings were present prior to COVID-19 infection, however, it is also likely that the viral infection amplified any pre-existing cardiovascular damage. It is also unclear whether these post-COVID-19 cardiovascular effects are permanent or have long-term health consequences.

IOW, it's pretty worthless at this point.   The good news is no one is forcing you to leave your bubble!!!

Just now, Strike said:

71 days?  LOL.  And from your link:

IOW, it's pretty worthless at this point. 

Yep, still early.  I'm hoping they will find that it won't be an issue but at the moment it's one of my main concerns with it.

On 7/28/2020 at 8:47 PM, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

so I looked into this lady, and wow good job Tea Party, way to get in on identity politics, this chick is a loon!!!!

how hard is it to put someone credible up there to say the same thing, jeez this lady thinks aliens have sex with you when you sleep???

was a little disappointed with your prior post..glad to see you realized your mistake here.  Immanual is bat shite crazy.  apparently birdgang has her back.