Cdub100

Coronavirus - Doomsday

1 minute ago, TimHauck said:

Actual cases linked to deaths (not just VAERS reports)...maybe 25?

35 under 17 in VAERS alone. And sad sheep have barely started the vax process in their kids.  Enough for you?

20 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

35 under 17 in VAERS alone. And sad sheep have barely started the vax process in their kids.  Enough for you?

He will move the goalposts. He will say that since the CDC didn't admit they are dead from the jab, which they will rarely do because they are pushing the poison, that one doesn't count.

3 hours ago, lod001 said:

He will move the goalposts. He will say that since the CDC didn't admit they are dead from the jab, which they will rarely do because they are pushing the poison, that one doesn't count.

He abandoned this thread to fight the Rodgers lied fight. He finally might get a win if he can prove that. Nothing but losses here. 

3 hours ago, lod001 said:

he does need to focus on healthy athletes who literally have zero chance to die from covid

5 hours ago, lod001 said:

I didn’t move the goalposts, I started them there.  If there’s only 35 reports so far, I’d probably like to read them.  I do remember at one point there was a VAERS report of a 2 year old or something dying.

32 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

I didn’t move the goalposts, I started them there.  If there’s only 35 reports so far, I’d probably like to read them.  I do remember at one point there was a VAERS report of a 2 year old or something dying.

No, I said you will move the goalposts when the deaths keep piling up, which they are. This garbage will kill more people than all real vaccines combined in the last 20 years...if it hasn't already .

The good doc, hoochymama sure didn't think this was going to be the result of his poll. He's a believer in the jab juice.

13 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

If you don't look, then you can put out fake studies that people like botcuck quote for 2 days, then they disappear because they are garbage. 

• Thanks 1

When I see blatant lying from the govt, all I can think of when viewing garbage like this, is the book 1984. I wouldn't be surprised if this trash aired over and over again on that big TV in NYC.

8 minutes ago, lod001 said:

When I see blatant lying from the govt, all I can think of when viewing garbage like this, is the book 1984. I wouldn't be surprised if this trash aired over and over again on that big TV in NYC.

You can see clearly that masking is now a forever requirement.  Wear one in conjunction with the fake jab, wear one to protect against other illness.  And by their math, masks are only around 5-10% less effective than the jab.  Really? 

18 hours ago, TimHauck said:

The one about the 2 year old was found to be fake. It claimed the kid had the 2nd jab in Feb, when clinical trials for that age didn't start until March.

On 11/7/2021 at 12:28 PM, TimmySmith said:

What'd you search for?  I see 14 searching the following (I got 17 if I added 2020 and ages under 3 which of course shouldn't have added any):

Query Criteria:

Date Died: 2021
Date of Onset: 2021
Date Report Completed: 2021
Date Report Received: 2021
Date Vaccinated: 2021
Event Category: Death
State / Territory: The United States/Territories/Unknown
Symptoms: DEATH
Vaccine Products: COVID19 VACCINE (COVID19)
Group By: Symptoms
Show Totals: True
Show Zero Values:

False

20 hours ago, Fireballer said:

JFC...

I could swear that @TimHauckswore on a stack of CDC reports that there would never be any mandates for a booster.  We had such a discussion, perhaps in this very thread.  🤔

23 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

I could swear that @TimHauckswore on a stack of CDC reports that there would never be any mandates for a booster.  We had such a discussion, perhaps in this very thread.  🤔

Well in all fairness he doesn't know anything and just regurgitates whatever fraud fauci & the CDC tells him.

1 hour ago, jerryskids said:

I think there was a more recent post where I wasn't as specific but I did say this:

Besides, does "being subject to game day testing" even count as a mandate?   

On 11/5/2021 at 6:32 AM, Cdub100 said:

The new drug, called PF-07321332 is Ritonavir .  This drug is used with other HIV medications to help control HIV infection.

Ritonavir, sold under the brand name Norvir, is an antiretroviral medication used along with other medications to treat HIV/AIDS.

On 11/5/2021 at 7:42 AM, listen2me 23 said:

Any idea on the end game yet? 

Lets say we get like 95% vaxed.  But people just keeping popping when tested and spreading it around.  Is that good enough? At what point will it be deemed safe to resume normal life and quit asking people if they are vaccinated? Anyone know or have a good guess?   Where is the tipping point in going back to normal?   Will "are you boostered?" Be the new " are you vaxed?"?    I probably have just missed this but has it evwr been said?  Do we have a finish line or is it just make it up as we go?

Honest question 

Moderna, which had never had a drug make it to production, signed a 10-year production contract.  So, the end game would include 10 year's worth of production.  That seems like a lot of boosters ahead. 

In my state, there are 80% of 5.8M people vaxxed, and another 1M that tested positive.  That leaves about 400k people who don't have immunity in one form or another.  Last week, there was a dire report on our news that 266 unvaxxed people had been hospitalized (and 76 vaxxed).  So, 266 of 400k were sick.  We had 13 deaths, the report noted, "most were over 70 years of age, and that age group is 95% vaccinated."  Then, she went on to claim we have a crisis among the unvaxxed. 

The end game?  Not sure.  It seems the govt is trying to advance enough stupidity to create an insurrection so they can lock us down.

5 minutes ago, BudBro said:

The new drug, called PF-07321332 is Ritonavir .  This drug is used with other HIV medications to help control HIV infection.

Ritonavir, sold under the brand name Norvir, is an antiretroviral medication used along with other medications to treat HIV/AIDS.

They are trying to turn everyone gay!!!!!! 

1 minute ago, Cdub100 said:

They are trying to turn everyone gay!!!!!! 

I find it odd that Fauci's kryptonite is ivermectin.  When he was working the aids/hiv agenda in the 80s, he advanced a bunch of drugs that killed a lot of people, when ivermectin could have been used for that, too.  Anyhoo, neither the merck pill nor the pfizer drug is ivermectin. 

I'm not taking the vaccs in the arm. Sign me up when I get to take it in the a$$.

11 minutes ago, Kopy said:

I'm not taking the vaccs in the arm. Sign me up when I get to take it in the a$$.

Oh we are all taking it in the @ss

1 hour ago, TimHauck said:

I think there was a more recent post where I wasn't as specific but I did say this:

Besides, does "being subject to game day testing" even count as a mandate?   

Thank you, yes that was it.  Your definition of mandates was as follow:

"People being required to have it for their job or to do any social activities."

I'll give you the semantic argument that game-day testing gives someone an alternative to quitting their job.  More importantly you wisely disallowed the J&J vax because that writing was on the wall.  :cheers:

4 hours ago, TimmySmith said:

You can see clearly that masking is now a forever requirement.  Wear one in conjunction with the fake jab, wear one to protect against other illness.  And by their math, masks are only around 5-10% less effective than the jab.  Really? 

So the claim is masks can prevent getting covid by80%

Yet masking annihilated the flu...apparently....and hardly did anything to covid.  

What % do masks have in preventing the flu?  99%? 

Hahaha

4 hours ago, BudBro said:

I find it odd that Fauci's kryptonite is ivermectin.  When he was working the aids/hiv agenda in the 80s, he advanced a bunch of drugs that killed a lot of people, when ivermectin could have been used for that, too.  Anyhoo, neither the merck pill nor the pfizer drug is ivermectin. 

Did you hear Ivermectin can also cure vaccine injuries?

3 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Did you hear Ivermectin can also cure vaccine injuries?

Gavin Newsom better order some then. BRAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!!!!!!!:banana:

Here’s the thing:

If Trump made the vaccine mandatory like Biden is doing, 100% of liberals would be PISSED. They’d threaten him, sue him, refuse to get it, etc. The conservatives would act just like they are now: against the mandate. You see how one side plays politics while the other side doesn’t care who is in charge. They care about their freedom 

21 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

Here’s the thing:

If Trump made the vaccine mandatory like Biden is doing, 100% of liberals would be PISSED. They’d threaten him, sue him, refuse to get it, etc. The conservatives would act just like they are now: against the mandate. You see how one side plays politics while the other side doesn’t care who is in charge. They care about their freedom 

100% Correct. Antifaguys would be out protesting and claiming Trump was trying to kill them.

25 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

Here’s the thing:

You forgot impeach...

7 minutes ago, lod001 said:

100% Correct. Antifaguys would be out protesting and claiming Trump was trying to kill them.

That’s what these retarded liberals don’t get: the people who are against the mandate now would be against it if Trump was the one issuing it. Just like those same liberals who demand everyone get it would be 100% against it. Hell, there’s PLENTY of screenshots of liberals from Twitter saying “they would NEVER get the Nazi vaccine if trump mandates it” only for them to post again a year later in support of the vaccine mandate. THAT is how hypocritical liberals are but they see nothing wrong with them acting like that. 

Remember when they flipped out because Trump had like a thousand dollars worth of stock in Regeneron, that he bought in 2016? Like most Trump stories from the leftist media, it was nonsense and went away quickly.   But they did their job of smearing him once again. Anyine want to bet Biden or someone close to him has stock in the vaccine companies? The Grift never goes away with that crew. Trash. 

47 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

My entire family except me has covid now.   Dad is in hospital. All were vaccinated. 

Get them on the NAC, Vitamin D, Zinc, Quercetin cocktail immediately.  

5 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

Tim: "see the vaccines and masks are working"

Masks are a great example of how people manipulate statistics to prove their point.

California has a higher Covid rate than Florida, look masks don’t work$#@!

A little while ago the stats were the opposite, look masks work$#@!

The reality is that every place is going through its peaks and valleys at different times and you can grab whatever point in time you want to defend your position on masks. :dunno: 

• Thanks 1