Cdub100

Coronavirus - Doomsday

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

I thought you had me on ignore? I was in South Carolina the other night. Thought about looking you up and slapping some sense into you.

Want to meet me? Bring it. I’ll kick your ass and you know it. Hence why you didn’t do sh1t 😂

8 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

Take a focking midol then. Damn y’all some of whiniest people ever. I’m bout to say fock y’all and leave 

Not a bad idea since you've basically been wrong about everything since you started posting.

• Like 1

Just now, nobody said:

Not a bad idea since you've basically been wrong about everything since you started posting.

Same as your dumbass 😂

20 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

Amazon just suspended all operations. Regular mail is next 

You still can't read or understand what you read. 

Amazon is suspending all shipments other than medical supplies and household staples to its warehouses amid coronavirus crisis 

https://www.businessinsider.com/coronavirus-amazon-suspends-all-non-essential-shipments-to-warehouses-2020-3

2 minutes ago, nobody said:

Guys weird man..I didn't realize.

Just now, vuduchile said:

Amazon is suspending all shipments other than medical supplies and household staples to its warehouses amid coronavirus crisis 

https://www.businessinsider.com/coronavirus-amazon-suspends-all-non-essential-shipments-to-warehouses-2020-3

US MAIL IS NEXT!!!!!!!!

Hey dumb Fock. You need to take your own advice cause apparently you can’t read for sh1t either. 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

Same as your dumbass 😂

I'm Nostradamus in this b¡tch compared to you. 

• Haha 1

Just now, supermike80 said:

Guys weird man..I didn't realize.

Says the guy who’s been crying like a baby back b1tch. “Waaaaah! People are posting stuff that isn’t true! Waaaah! You said something that wasn’t fully true! Waaah” 

I didn’t realize just HOW much of a crybaby you and a few others are here 😂

• Thanks 1

Just now, nobody said:

I'm Nostradamus in this b¡tch compared to you. 

B1tch only thing you are is a nobody like your name 😂

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

B1tch only thing you are is a nobody like your name 😂

Are you okay?  It seems like you're having a meltdown.  

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

Want to meet me? Bring it. I’ll kick your ass and you know it. Hence why you didn’t do sh1t 😂

Ignore feature down?  Lol. Sucka. 

This pandemic has really pushed digby to a level of stupidity we've never seen before.  This is like watching a drug addict spiral out of control.  

This pandemic has really pushed digby to a level of stupidity we've never seen before.  This is like watching a drug addict spiral out of control.  

He has a degree though.  No one should question anything he says..... oooooooo scary.

Davidus Cigars next to my office has a sign that they are using COVID19 to up the tax on pipe tobacco. AND you will not be allowed to take any off site, must be smoked onsite. :dunno:

3 minutes ago, tanatastic said:

Didn’t expect to be entertained this much so early, thanks guys.

🍿

15 minutes ago, nzoner said:

Much better buy too.

Only question would be whether they're safe to flush.  Would suck to mess up your plumbing or septic system. 

2 minutes ago, nobody said:

He has a degree though.  No one should question anything he says..... oooooooo scary.

I sorta doubt the whole degree thing.  And the thing he posted yesterday about the virus was clearly stolen from someone else.  

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

Davidus Cigars next to my office has a sign that they are using COVID19 to up the tax on pipe tobacco. AND you will not be allowed to take any off site, must be smoked onsite. :dunno:

They being the city?  That's weird.  My first thought is the store owner is just trying to make some extra money.

Anyone else thinking digby has the virus, went insane, or is trying to get banned? Cause that is a hell of a meltdown

• Like 2

Digby34 is a great one to have in a crisis. Must be all that military training. And playing ball. Lol. 

14 minutes ago, supermike80 said:

US MAIL IS NEXT!!!!!!!!

Why would the mail shut down?

1 minute ago, nobody said:

They being the city?  That's weird.  My first thought is the store owner is just trying to make some extra money.

People's Republic of Maryland. In line with the new Federal attempt to get rid off flavored tobacco products. 

1 minute ago, -Vyse- said:

Anyone else thinking digby has the virus, went insane, or is trying to get banned? Cause that is a hell of a meltdown

Maybe he contracted The Rage like in 28 Days Later?

1 minute ago, DonS said:

Maybe he contracted The Rage like in 28 Days Later?

Possibly lol. 

1 minute ago, vuduchile said:

BECAUSE AMAZON DID!!

😂

Quarantine is making all of you crazy. Every single one of you and its hilarious. You all keep posting. What you are saying is gold :lol:

44 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

Duh. I should not have said “all”. Oversight on my part due to trying to type and go. But they suspended their operations. I swear y’all are just flat out retarded assh0les for NO reason. Get a tampon cause I swear y’all are the biggest bunch of whiners ive ever met 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/coronavirus-amazon-suspends-delivery-shipments-stock-price-a9406951.html%3famp

You are a ball bag

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, tanatastic said:

Didn’t expect to be entertained this much so early, thanks guys.

It's mostly digbeater. He is going thug on everyone, spreading fake news, and basically going into hysterical rants because he is terrified of corona

I read there is a shutdown coming.  Gas stations...grocery stores...hospitals...police/fire stations....there will be no electricity or running water

Not really, but that's the message I'm going to start spreading because I don't have time to read the article.

• Haha 1

China has kicked out all America Journalists.  Something is up, they are hiding something.

3 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

China has kicked out all America Journalists.  Something is up, they are hiding something.

Bodies?

13 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

Fake News?  All journalists?  Stop the Panic!

China is to strip US journalists from the New York Times, Wall Street Journal and Washington Post of their credentials.

https://www.hongkongfp.com/2020/03/18/breaking-china-oust-us-journalists-nyt-washpo-wall-st-journal-bar-work-hong-kong/

15 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

All journalists?  Don’t we play that back and forth game with them frequently?  Or has that just been recently?

All journalists?  Don’t we play that back and forth game with them frequently?  

This. It is an ongoing issue over the years. Other American journalists will just take their place.