Cdub100

Coronavirus - Doomsday

4 minutes ago, supermike80 said:

How the fock are you supposed to close grocery stores?  

You dodnt get food?  Oh well.  Guess you starve to death.  Sucks to be you

Gotta be a hunter or gatherer.

2 minutes ago, supermike80 said:

Let's see.  China had it worse than us and have been in a state of shelter in place for what 9 weeks?  Grocery stores are still open, pharmacies and banks, too.

Italy maybe has it worse than China and have "closed down" too.  Grocery stores, pharmacies and banks are still open.

What we need is the gullible and dumb to stop talking to other people.  Of course, that means about 50% of our population.  

• Like 1

I do feel bad for the sick and elderly who can't take care of themselves.  Going to be rough laying in bed in their own pisss and shitt unable to do anything about it.  But...survival of the fittest.

Just now, Leeson said:

I said ask her out. I didn't say marry her. 

Who wants to just go out?  I'd want to fock and run.

21 minutes ago, Gladiators said:

Who wants to just go out?  I'd want to fock and run.

That's called rape.

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, 5-Points said:

One of my customers just told me she got a notification that there is supposedly a 1 to 2 week nationwide shutdown coming.

All businesses closed, all citizens staying home, National Guard and military patrols to enforce the shutdown. 

Seems a little far fetched but I guess we'll soon see. :unsure:

A notification from where? 

2 minutes ago, Leeson said:

That's called rape.

• Haha 1

Just now, Gladiators said:

Not if it's consensual.

Or if she doesn't get a clear look at you.  :o

Just now, jerryskids said:

Or if she doesn't get a clear look at you.  :o

Or if you leave $20 on the bed.  :thumbsup:

1 minute ago, Gladiators said:

Or if you leave $20 on the bed.  :thumbsup:

Or if the chlorophorm was past its expiration date...

3 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Or as long as you don't remember hearing her say no

4 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Isn't that one of the new FDA approved drugs to cure Coronavirus?

If she's dumb, she might administer it to herself if you tell her the FDA told her to. 

Hot + Crazy + Dumb = :banana:

1 hour ago, supermike80 said:

I told her it wasn't logistically feasible to close the entire country for a week or two and that not everybody would obey the order to stay home. She said the National Guard would be out stopping people. I told her we don't have enough National Guardsmen to be everywhere at the same time. 

I told her you can't close grocery stores for 2 weeks. There's  a lot of people who can't afford to stick up on 2 weeks worth of everything they'll need for 2 weeks. 

She thought it was legit. I didn't get to ask her any questions about where she got it and who had sent it as we were both in a hurry. I'll see her again tomorrow and see if I can get any details. Should be interesting. :D

1 hour ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

Just so that you know, this rumor started on Monday and has been like playing telephone in elementary school.  Should have told her that she can get her next order free if she is right, but if she is wrong, she has to blow you.  

I tried to talk some sense into her but to no avail. 

Tomorrow should be fun. :thumbsup:

35 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

I tried to talk some sense into her but to no avail. 

Tomorrow should be fun. :thumbsup:

Can size?? :mad:

5 minutes ago, KayJay1971 said:

Can size?? :mad:

C's of some sort.

2 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

Sean Payton's got it, there isn't going to be any NFL this year you just know it

Thanks.  Going to let my FF leagues know.

2 hours ago, 5-Points said:

I would assume hospitals will remain open but grocery stores would be closed according to her. And she works for one. 

Like I said, sounds far fetched but I guess we'll see. 

Yeah that's a load of horse shìt

6 minutes ago, nobody said:

Yeah that's a load of horse shìt

The entire SF Bay Area is mandated to shelter in place. All non essential service providers are required to stay home unless they are grocery shopping or going to the hospital. My wife is working from home for the next 3 weeks. I'm an essential service provider as I work for a beverage distributor. So it's business as usual for me. Although we are extremely busy for this time of year. 

I can see something like that spreading nation wide but there's no way grocery stores can be mandated to close for a week. Especially with restaurants being closed. People need to get food somehow. 

I also don't see martial law being declared over this which is essentially what she was describing. 

3 hours ago, 5-Points said:

One of my customers just told me she got a notification that there is supposedly a 1 to 2 week nationwide shutdown coming.

All businesses closed, all citizens staying home, National Guard and military patrols to enforce the shutdown. 

Seems a little far fetched but I guess we'll soon see. :unsure:

This has been circulating since Monday.  

Not saying it could never happen, but I’m also not saying Rod Stewart never had his stomach pumped cuz he swallowed too much jizz. 

1 minute ago, vuduchile said:

This has been circulating since Monday.  

Not saying it could never happen, but I’m also not saying Rod Stewart never had his stomach pumped cuz he swallowed too much jizz. 

Or that Richard Gere lost a gerbil up his azz

• Like 1

So my wife woke up this morning with a fever and we have immediately isolated her.  That leaves me: working at home, being the teacher for my 7 year old and taking care of a 1 year old.  

Mother of fock: how the hell am I going to manage this?

9 minutes ago, vuduchile said:

I’m also not saying Rod Stewart never had his stomach pumped cuz he swallowed too much jizz. 

He did too. I heard it when I was younger before there were internets. 

1 hour ago, Big Blue 06 said:

So my wife woke up this morning with a fever and we have immediately isolated her.  That leaves me: working at home, being the teacher for my 7 year old and taking care of a 1 year old.  

Copious amounts of alcohol?  :cheers:

12 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Copious amounts of alcohol?  :cheers:

I was doing that before she had a fever :sad:

2 hours ago, Big Blue 06 said:

Introduce the kids to their new mommy from the strip club? 

5 hours ago, 5-Points said:

I told her it wasn't logistically feasible to close the entire country for a week or two and that not everybody would obey the order to stay home. She said the National Guard would be out stopping people. I told her we don't have enough National Guardsmen to be everywhere at the same time. 

I told her you can't close grocery stores for 2 weeks. There's  a lot of people who can't afford to stick up on 2 weeks worth of everything they'll need for 2 weeks. 

She thought it was legit. I didn't get to ask her any questions about where she got it and who had sent it as we were both in a hurry. I'll see her again tomorrow and see if I can get any details. Should be interesting. :D

She works at a focking grocery store.  What kind of details do you think you're gonna get

Well, I'm locked down.  When does the looting start because there is no way the liberals are gonna protect any citizens whatsoever.  Either barricade my door or flee the state go grocery shopping in Arizona and never come back.

11 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

Why do they call it the NOVEL virus? 

Serious question.

I think it means new.

I'm thinking the next step in Los Angeles is we lose power.  My car is behind an electronic gate so I'm focked if that happens.  Probably need to park it on the street.

Are there that many focking deaf ppl in America that they need a signer every time a governor speaks?  Why not caption what is said and have them read it?  Deaf ppl can't read?  It's distracting as all hell to watch that

36 minutes ago, riversco said:

Well, I'm locked down.  When does the looting start because there is no way the liberals are gonna protect any citizens whatsoever.  Either barricade my door or flee the state go grocery shopping in Arizona and never come back.

Well, not exactly locked down. We can still go out for food and stuff... and from what I read it will be lightly enforced, but they reserve the right to ticket for a misdemeanor at their discretion. 

I wonder how this is going to affect our Directv service call I have scheduled for Saturday... our dish got focked up during all this rain. If we have to suffer through the next few weeks without tv, Mr Maid might end up dead.

45 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

California gov  Just locked down 40 million citizens .

Getting bad boys n girls.

Most of us that have been working are exempt anyway.