Cdub100

Coronavirus - Doomsday

1 hour ago, RLLD said:

Just a heads up, there will be an announcement tomorrow that is going to send things into something of a frenzy, the run on groceries is going to uptick a notch......can’t get into it any further than that.....will check in later when it’s safe.....

LOL at "when it's safe."  Is it unsafe now?

1 hour ago, RLLD said:

Just a heads up, there will be an announcement tomorrow that is going to send things into something of a frenzy, the run on groceries is going to uptick a notch......can’t get into it any further than that.....will check in later when it’s safe.....

I just heard the news as well, March Madness is back on. :banana:

2 hours ago, Voltaire said:

My school has a restroom. The stalls all have toilet paper in them and I have a sink with liquid soap. That's provided free and that's because I run it and I have standards. Most private schools don't even have a restroom. And the government schools have horrible nasty conditions, no TP and no soap.

Most restaurants, including nice ones, are the same way. They don't have a place to wash hands. You can rinse them, there's no soap. There's also no TP. 

In China, you have to bring your own TP and there's no soap anywhere... except Walmart and KFC and my school. And airports. The last time you'll see a quality public restroom in China is at the airport.

wtf? see this is what were dealing with. focking communist scum. fock china. as a country, if you dont have soap and tp or a bathroom in schools. you shouldnt even have an airport. you should be a village in zimbabwe or some sh;t. 

One thing I've noticed is most western nations are now talking openly about how 70% of us are going to be infected with this.  That would have been like 980 million Chinese infected which hasn't even close to happened.  So either China did an exponentially better job than everyone else in containment or this focker is designed to infect everyone but the Chinese.  

2 hours ago, RLLD said:

You done living out your secret agent top secret fantasy over there yet?

1 hour ago, fandandy said:

Trump's just calling it the Chinese Virus now.  :lol:  

Well. It is 

2 hours ago, MTSkiBum said:

Supposedly that is fake news being spread by Russia, at least that is what Trump implied at his press conference.

Supposedly ??? You get fockin dumber by the minute. 

14 minutes ago, tanatastic said:

You done living out your secret agent top secret fantasy over there yet?

You already ran off our only doctor.  At least let us keep Q.

8 hours ago, fandandy said:

One thing I've noticed is most western nations are now talking openly about how 70% of us are going to be infected with this.  That would have been like 980 million Chinese infected which hasn't even close to happened.  So either China did an exponentially better job than everyone else in containment or this focker is designed to infect everyone but the Chinese.  

Remember after the 1st gulf war all the oil wells were on fire. They said based on how long it took to put one out it would take years to get them all out. A few months later they were all out. We were learning at an exponential rate. We fix everything way faster than people think we can. That's not optimism, it's reality.

11 hours ago, MTSkiBum said:

The below article may very well turn out to be false when it is all said and done. However it is said by a nations health minister, so I will post it.

It pretty much says you should only take Tylenol for Coronavirus and the others over the counter fever reducer/painkillers should be avoided.

https://www.thelocal.fr/20200314/coronavirus-french-health-minister-issues-warning-over-anti-flammatories

Read another article that indicates that there is no data to support the assertion, but there is some basis for the claim.  Might be better off using Tylenol whenever possible.  It is definitely helping Tylenol sales.

12 hours ago, RLLD said:

The storm is upon us ?

Texas reported it's 1st Corvid-19 related death yesterday.

He was in his middle 90's....

13 hours ago, fandandy said:

Or option C.....This statement is false?

4 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

Amazon just suspended all operations. Regular mail is next 

Fake news. Jackass. 

5 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

Amazon just suspended all operations. Regular mail is next 

Hey d!ck ball Larry....thats not totally true..They suspended non critical operations.  So you cant get your d!ldo in the mail right now..But you can get medical supplies and groceries.

You suck.

This is what they will continue to ship:

Priority items include baby, health and household, beauty and personal care, grocery, industrial and scientific and pet supplies categories, according to Amazon.

1 minute ago, supermike80 said:

Hey d!ck ball Larry....thats not totally true..They suspended non critical operations.  So you cant get your d!ldo in the mail right now..But you can get medical supplies and groceries.

You suck

Duh. I should not have said “all”. Oversight on my part due to trying to type and go. But they suspended their operations. I swear y’all are just flat out retarded assh0les for NO reason. Get a tampon cause I swear y’all are the biggest bunch of whiners ive ever met 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/coronavirus-amazon-suspends-delivery-shipments-stock-price-a9406951.html%3famp

Just now, Djgb13 said:

Duh. I should not have said “all”. Oversight on my part due to trying to type and go. But they suspended their operations. I swear y’all are just flat out retarded assh0les for NO reason. Get a tampon cause I swear y’all are the biggest bunch of whiners ive ever met 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/coronavirus-amazon-suspends-delivery-shipments-stock-price-a9406951.html%3famp

There is SOOOO much BS news out there--this kind of irresponsible crap is what makes panics worse.

That and RLLD with his cryptic bullsh!t.  Remember there are people out there that can and WILL panic...so stop being irresponsible.

I got more calls yesterday about the military this, national guard that, states closing their borders etc etc...It pisses me off

2 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

Yeah, the word “all” is no big deal. Doesn’t  change the meaning of it much. 

• Like 1

There is SOOOO much BS news out there--this kind of irresponsible crap is what makes panics worse.

That and RLLD with his cryptic bullsh!t.  Remember there are people out there that can and WILL panic...so stop being irresponsible.

I got more calls yesterday about the military this, national guard that, states closing their borders etc etc...It pisses me off

Take a focking midol then. Damn y’all some of whiniest people ever. I’m bout to say fock y’all and leave 

• Confused 1

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

Yeah, the word “all” is no big deal. Doesn’t  change the meaning of it much. 

Total doosh move

3 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

You're an idiot. 

Got to Sam's Club 5 minutes before opening and the line was over 100 deep,the new TP shipment was gone in 5 minutes so I missed out but they did have 700 coffee filters for $4 .

Just now, Djgb13 said:

Take a focking midol then. Damn y’all some of whiniest people ever. I’m bout to say fock y’all and leave 

Stop being an assh!le..Not that hard

Just now, Strike said:

You're an idiot. 

You’re a little b1tch but We already knew that. I have zero doubt 90% of y’all are nerds who would get their asses whooped if we met in real life. Not complaining though. Just a bunch of fags trying to be cool like they weren’t on HS. HT is a clear case of little man, nerd syndrome 

1 minute ago, Djgb13 said:

Well, that might be a good start.  :thumbsup:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Djgb13 said:

Smart move. Run along now. 

Just now, supermike80 said:

Stop being an assh!le..Not that hard

You mean like you just were to me? Cause last I checked I haven’t started anything. YOU came at ME like a b1tch and then got pissed when I told you to shut the Fock up 

Just now, Djgb13 said:

You mean like you just were to me? Cause last I checked I haven’t started anything. YOU came at ME like a b1tch and then got pissed when I told you to shut the Fock up 

Cause youre spreading panic..like a doosh

Or an assh0le

Hardcore Retard doesn’t understand he’s on ignore yet still follows me around like a stalker. Doesn’t he give posty, mdc, newbie, etc sh1t for “following” him around? Lmfao what a loser. Can you say tilt? 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😂😂

Cause youre spreading panic..like a doosh

Or an assh0le

Bro. Just shut the Fock up. You embarrassed yourself and now you’re pissed you got told off 😂😂😂

Didn't you just do the same thing in another thread?

• Djgb13
  • Members
  • 22,299 posts
  8 minutes ago, vuduchile said:

Most around here serve over-priced garbage anyway.  But, let's all take to facebook and start a campaign to support their take-out biz during these trying times.  Make sure to order take out at least once a week to show them your support.  We must save them!

If any were worth saving, I might get behind this movement.  But literally none of them are any good.  I have to go to Chicago to find a decent restaurant.  Let 'em fail.

Fake news assh0le. They aren’t forcing them to close. Only dine in. They are still open 

3 minutes ago, nzoner said:

Got to Sam's Club 5 minutes before opening and the line was over 100 deep,the new TP shipment was gone in 5 minutes so I missed out but they did have 700 coffee filters for $4 .

Coffee filter idea isn't bad

Just now, DonS said:

Coffee filter idea isn't bad

Much better buy too.

2 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

You’re a little b1tch but We already knew that. I have zero doubt 90% of y’all are nerds who would get their asses whooped if we met in real life. Not complaining though. Just a bunch of fags trying to be cool like they weren’t on HS. HT is a clear case of little man, nerd syndrome 

I thought you had me on ignore? I was in South Carolina the other night. Thought about looking you up and slapping some sense into you.

1 minute ago, KayJay1971 said:

• Djgb13
  • Members
  • 22,299 posts

Most around here serve over-priced garbage anyway.  But, let's all take to facebook and start a campaign to support their take-out biz during these trying times.  Make sure to order take out at least once a week to show them your support.  We must save them!

If any were worth saving, I might get behind this movement.  But literally none of them are any good.  I have to go to Chicago to find a decent restaurant.  Let 'em fail.

Fake news assh0le. They aren’t forcing them to close. Only dine in. They are still open 

Shhhh. I’m trying to show the hypocrisy here. You’re ruining it. Literally posting exact same thing in another thread and seein the responses 

1 minute ago, KayJay1971 said:

• Djgb13
  • Members
  • 22,299 posts

Ha!  What a dik!