KSB2424

Ahmaud Arbery

6 minutes ago, cyclone24 said:

So just to clarify. Their stance is this guy was this avid runner out jogging but he also loved home construction and carpentry and in the middle of his 5K he went to go check the specs on brand new home construction and went inside for a couple minutes? Is that their position? Please tell me it is.

Seems like it doesn’t matter what Arbery was doing, unless he was leaving the scene of the burglary the two hillbillies were supposedly investigating. :dunno: 

2 minutes ago, MDC said:

Seems like it doesn’t matter what Arbery was doing, unless he was leaving the scene of the burglary the two hillbillies were supposedly investigating. :dunno: 

Not what I asked. Do we really have anybody that thinks he was jogging and was so enamored with the build work that he just had to inspect it? Please tell me nobody is that stupid.

30 minutes ago, cyclone24 said:

Not what I asked. Do we really have anybody that thinks he was jogging and was so enamored with the build work that he just had to inspect it? Please tell me nobody is that stupid.

I don't know what he was doing.  

39 minutes ago, cyclone24 said:

I’ve spent this thread attacking the media and how things are reported. I have said I wished the jerk offs dead. What did Newbie hear? Racism.  It’s all they ever hear. They aren’t bright enough to hear what’s actually being said. 

5 hours ago, Cdub100 said:

Dude, I already explained all that. I can admit mistakes especially in stuff like this when new info and video comes out.

He was a good boy he was just jogging :lol: See CDUB LOL he wasn't wearing boots checkmate.

"He was jogging" ranks right up there with "this is MAGA country." You're stupid  azz fell for it.

The guy who got his information about a 'hammer, work boots and 12 miles from home' from Reddit is accusing others of falling for it.   :lol:

• Like 1

so should i wear my new “i run with arbeury” shirt or nah?  

or throw in trash with my “hands up dont shoot” one?

1 minute ago, porkbutt said:

so should i wear my new “i run with arbeury” shirt or nah?  

or throw in trash with my “hands up dont shoot” one?

Put it on ebay. you may get $ from a moron and there is nothing better than taking $ from morons. Just ask Crump, he making a killing at it.

13 minutes ago, lod001 said:

Put it on ebay. you may get $ from a moron and there is nothing better than taking $ from morons. Just ask Crump, he making a killing at it.

is lebron still tweetin about how hes hunted down every day when walking out the door???

44 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

I don't know what he was doing.  

Me neither. I also don’t really care.

Just now, porkbutt said:

is lebron still tweetin about how hes hunted down every day when walking out the door???

He's become a serious moron. 

5 minutes ago, lod001 said:

He's become a serious moron. 

cant even go on a jog anymore??🙁. not even one thru a neighborhood breaking and entering? what has the world come to. 

1 hour ago, cyclone24 said:

So just to clarify. Their stance is this guy was this avid runner out jogging but he also loved home construction and carpentry and in the middle of his 5K he went to go check the specs on brand new home construction and went inside for a couple minutes? Is that their position? Please tell me it is.

More or less.

I ran 10 miles yesterday and two mile today. It's weird because I didn't break into anyone's house and nobody shot me. I even saw a brown skinned guy halfway through my run. He always wears beats by dre which seems to me would get sweaty. He gave me the wave and I threw him a peace sign. Any way I didn't see him break into any house either. Saw the same dude running today as my daughter and I went for a walk.

I guess my question is if I want to lower my HR during my long runs do I need to break into more house or is that just a jogger thing?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

So, this guy have a job or what? 

2 hours ago, cyclone24 said:

I've stated my position. Very clearly. My first posts on page one. The video shows all I need to know about whether Jethro and Jethro Jr need to be in jail. The answer is yes. They approached the black guy. He didn't approach them. He was unarmed. They shot him.  That's a guilty charge. No if ands or buts. 

The other facts of the case, like if he did something previously to provoke them to want revenge, or if he was up to no good, will affect my opinion on whether it should be a year for manslaughter or life for murder one. 

I haven't swayed from that. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, The Observer said:

I've stated my position. Very clearly. My first posts on page one. The video shows all I need to know about whether Jethro and Jethro Jr need to be in jail. The answer is yes. They approached the black guy. He didn't approach them. He was unarmed. They shot him.  That's a guilty charge. No if ands or buts. 

The other facts of the case, like if he did something previously to provoke them to want revenge, or if he was up to no good, will affect my opinion on whether it should be a year for manslaughter or life for murder one. 

I haven't swayed from that. 

Do you even have any clue about the law?  There is zero chance at murder one. “They” didn’t shoot him. He was shot in a struggle to get the gun

murder one is premeditated. If it was premeditated then shouldn’t he have been killed before he got to the guy?

Just now, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Do you even have any clue about the law?  There is zero chance at murder one

That's what you took from that? You didn't understand the premise?  

2 hours ago, cyclone24 said:

They are building his resume with videos that are brought into evidence. :lol:

2 hours ago, Cdub100 said:

I ran 10 miles yesterday and two mile today. It's weird because I didn't break into anyone's house and nobody shot me. I even saw a brown skinned guy halfway through my run. He always wears beats by dre which seems to me would get sweaty. He gave me the wave and I threw him a peace sign. Any way I didn't see him break into any house either. Saw the same dude running today as my daughter and I went for a walk.

I guess my question is if I want to lower my HR during my long runs do I need to break into more house or is that just a jogger thing?

When I go on runs and need a bit of a breather, I sometimes break into houses because I can catch my breath, but at the same time, my heart rate stays elevated due to the adrenaline rush of committing a crime. 

5 minutes ago, avoiding injuries said:

When I go on runs and need a bit of a breather, I sometimes break into houses because I can catch my breath, but at the same time, my heart rate stays elevated due to the adrenaline rush of committing a crime. 

So I should break into fewer houses to lower my heart rate? 

7 hours ago, cyclone24 said:

Exactly..

do we have one freaking person on this site that thinks he was actually out jogging?

I haven't ruled it out. As far as I know there's no evidence that he was jogging, nor that he wasn't jogging, or what he was doing in that neighborhood. People that know him says that he liked to jog. I don't know what to say to that other than it seems like quite a plausible  explanation for what he was doing. 

Now we have new video footage of him taking off full speed after somebody approaches him calling 911. So we know the cops were already called. Another, that the news media has kindly shared three seconds of while leaving out the other 2:57 and we're all curious as to why, shows him in the house. I think the other 2:57 would be very informative. That the media would have a blame whitey / black guy dindu nuffin agenda is very, very, probable as we've seen this story a few dozen times times, if not hundreds or thousands of time by now. So that they obviously have the footage but are withholding that 2:57 is highly suspicious and begs the question of "why?" 

What he was doing at that property is really the hinge on how my attitude for this going forward is. If he was sh*tbagging, well, fock him, the neighbors were right to pursue him and then it's a matter of Georgia gun laws, stand your ground laws, citizen arrest laws. There's a 99.999% chance that it were the cops and not the neighbors that confronted him this situation ends with him alive but the neighbors don't really have training for this, although the dad had... something that tied him to the police and/or prosecutor's office.

If he's just looking around a construction site, who cares? I mean, I've done that, I like that stuff. Construction sites are cool. I do feel out of place though so I just stand on the outskirts. If I look at see "WTF does that do?" I try to figure it out by looking at it, not daring to turn it on.  My dumb ass may well break it. I really dindu nuffin but if somebody called 9/11 on me for that, I may well take off too. GTFO of there. Neighbors in guns chasing me down? Fock!?!? It never happened to me. I'm sitting with my ass behind a computer, I can't say how I'd react. 

On the other hand, if I'm the neighbor and some a$$hole is focking around in the construction site across the street or whatever, yeah, maybe I'd call 9/11 and chase him. I don't rightly know what I'd do in that case either. Do I get out of my truck with a gun to confront him? Probably not. Maybe. If he was going busto enough that I'd get in a truck to pursue him, I think my heroic action ends with just making sure he doesn't get away before the cops arrive. 

CDub is right that he doesn't look sweaty and tired in our three second clip like he would presumably be if he were out on a jog but I do think the clothing choice he made that morning would rule out jogging either. 

We'll see how things go. If things were reported damaged or stolen. I don't know that that happened.

(I wrote this before watching the Tim Pool story.... the house looks fully complete and he walked out of the front door and takes off. Walking out of the front door.... that... that's sh*tbaggery. Sorry.)

It doesn’t matter if he was jogging. If I went out for a jog and saw a running car and took it, who would give a shite if I was jogging? Once I took the car I stopped being a jogger and  became a car thief. It’s called a crime of opportunity. This is my point, the misreporting of the facts in all these cases. Everyone involved in this sad episode sucks. It’s a shame we waste so much time in this country getting worked up over dumbass people doing dumbass things. They aren’t worth it and their isn’t an epidemic of black males being killed by white males. It barely ever happens, but that’s what we’re being sold. 

When my fiance and I were looking to buy homes here in Georgia we would sometimes go to new construction sites, drive around and if we were lucky sometimes a partially completed home would be open. He ended up buying a 289K home in Canton, GA. Never did I once think someone would think we were stealing. What could we steal? We were looking at the home to possibly purchase. 

If he lived in a neighborhood next to the one he was shot in perhaps it was a nicer less trafficked area. My neighborhood growing up was somewhat near a beautiful neighborhood called Seven Oaks in NJ. My friends and I didn't live there but we often walked through there because it was so pretty. 

For Halloween my friends and I trick or treated in more upscale neighborhoods because they participated in Halloween and gave out great candy.

Workers all across the nation have the police called on them daily by fearful homeowners. 

Guns give scared punk asses too much power. Cowards approach an unarmed man with guns blaring.

My daughter has a black male friend her age that grew up in all white neighborhoods and went to all white schools. They met in college. He makes 6 figures at 30 years of age working in an investment firm. He now lives in an upscale neighborhood in Washington DC.

When he visits my daughter here in Georgia, he wears a banana in his shirt pocket. I was like why are you wearing a banana? He said it disarms white people. He says he's a big black man and they get afraid of him especially at night, but when they see the banana they are less afraid.

True story.

• Like 1

The point of all those videos is to show that police are called on black people when they are in their residence, on their property, doing their job and following police instructions. 

It's a no win situation.

@Voltaire

Africa has the lowest rates of Coronavirus yet in China they're discriminating against blacks fearing they spread the virus despite the virus originating in China. Is that black people's fault too?

I think blacks are the world's scapegoat.

5 people got shot at a 600 person party in Dallas last night. I saw video of lots of people jogging from there. 

1 hour ago, peenie said:

@Voltaire

Africa has the lowest rates of Coronavirus yet in China they're discriminating against blacks fearing they spread the virus despite the virus originating in China. Is that black people's fault too?

I think blacks are the world's scapegoat.

That story is true. I heard it too, and it fully co-exists with my experience over here. 

There's a lot of racism over here, peenie. Things are seen through a racial lens to an extent that just doesn't happen in the US except in stories from 60 years ago or Ta-Nehisi Coates' imagination. Infrequently is it directed at white people but occasionally some Chinese nationalist will get bent out of shape over stuff from the Opium War or something called the Battle of Three Forts. The Chinese had been quite humiliated. The Europeans, particularly the Brits with maybe a battalion or two, were able cut through entire Chinese divisions like butter. So, 120+ years ago they had their egos collectively bruised. They don't really hate white people though. Rather they like and admire us. They think far more of us than we think of ourselves. They think they are giving me a racial compliment, it just makes me uncomfortable. They make a joke about black people, it's the same.

Plus they historically like pale skin. Like for thousands of years. The more fair, the more beautiful. Women buy creams to whiten their skin, Kim Jong Un's sister is very very pale complexion. Geisha girls paint their faces white. You will not find any tanning beds in China, they don't even much like the beach before sunset although there is some leeway, it is really hard not to like the beach. Thai or Vietnamese, or Cambodians are much too dark. Meanwhile, people of European descent are more pale than they are.

The ethnicity they really hate are the Japanese. The Japanese are the little brothers who passed them by, beat the tar out of then in 1900s and 1940s and committed mass genocide and war crimes in Nanking and elsewhere during the WWII era. They're the villains on many CCP TV shows and you grow up hating them. Somehow my first wife didn't grow up hating the Japanese, she liked them, which is ironic considering how otherwise horrible she was. I found it to be one of her better traits. That and of course her size zero dress, I only marry size zeros.

The Chinese look down on everyone else. SE Asians, Indians, Muslims, Africans. Their opinions and observations on blacks regarding crime or intelligence or work ethic are pretty much what you would expect to find at an Alabama KKK meeting in 1920. They don't have the hangups on racial issues that are beat endlessly into white people by self-loathing white liberals and they speak their mind unfiltered.

Blacks have it rough here. Especially Africans but Americans too. My Ghanese friend, he speaks Chinese well but I have not seen him with a Chinese girlfriend this entire time (and no, he is not gay). If you wanted to teach English here, you're smart and eloquent and speak with a native American sound and carry a US passport... and you'd be less preferable than a halfway decent Ukrainian or German who learned English in school.

The black Americans I have met here here have been incredibly tolerant and kind and openhearted. The innocent slights are regular and they let it slip right off their backs. I was watching TV with my Chinese girlfriend at a black American friend's house, a fellow teacher. She was watching some news program or documentary from Africa and we saw images of African woman carrying a large vases of water on her head, huge, like five gallons of water, and my girlfriend asks her "if she can do that". I was so embarrassed; it was painful. It was the micro-aggression from hell. I'd wished a pool of hydrochloric acid would materialize in her living room so I could jump in. I was so apologetic. I was like, "in the US, the water comes directly to our house through pipes like it does here in China. And if we had something heavy to carry like that, we'd put it in the back of our car." This woman though was an angel; she diffused the situation with such incredible poise and patience and dignity. I myself was apoplectic, she was like "no, no don't worry about it, this happens all the time." Not bothered in the least. She handled us both so well.

• Thanks 1

So here we are again...black guy shot by white guy (so NOW everyone cares)..

Choir boy narrative changes...

Someone vomits every YouTube clip of white people shooting a black person (because again..now they care)

Would YouTube break if they posted every time a black killed a black if they had video?. and would anyone care then? No.

People only care if a white person does it. Heck nobody cares if a black person kills a white person.  

5 hours ago, peenie said:

My daughter has a black male friend her age that grew up in all white neighborhoods and went to all white schools. They met in college. He makes 6 figures at 30 years of age working in an investment firm. He now lives in an upscale neighborhood in Washington DC.

When he visits my daughter here in Georgia, he wears a banana in his shirt pocket. I was like why are you wearing a banana? He said it disarms white people. He says he's a big black man and they get afraid of him especially at night, but when they see the banana they are less afraid.

True story.

So what's the point of all your posts? How many times have white people called the police on you for existing? The story here is about a bad guy getting shot and a couple white guys who went too far so maybe they are bad guys too. Not enough background to the story yet unless it all came out so far and I missed it.

I wonder how many lives were saved/unharmed because this scumbag is in a cemetery now?

The McMichaels are heroes. :thumbsup:

6 hours ago, peenie said:

The point of all those videos is to show that police are called on black people when they are in their residence, on their property, doing their job and following police instructions. 

It's a no win situation.

I remember some years back I lived in an apartment complex where one time I drove over to the apartment complex office to bring in proof of renter's insurance for that year. I had lived there for at least 3 years at that point. I parked in front of some of the apartments on the road which is where people park in that complex. I went into the office, did what I went there to do, then I left the office and got in my car when someone called me on my phone. I sat in my car and chatted for about 10 minutes then went on my way. Later in the day, I was in my apartment and the cops showed up and were all acting tough asking me why I was sitting in my car on that particular part of the complex as "someone called 911 about me sitting in my car there". I told them why I was there and they didn't seem to accept my explanation or they were looking for me to say something else (or maybe it was just their tough guy tactics - beats me). 

So after them asking me about 4 times the same question over and over again and even changing their story from "someone called" to "multiple 911 calls", I just said, ok, that's all I got, so what do we do now? They left.

I guess what you are saying is that I'm black now because of that? Or were these cops being racist against me? I mean, one of them was black. Hmmm.... 🤔

On 5/8/2020 at 8:10 PM, peenie said:

They are not police officers. If a person is confronting you with a gun wouldn't you try to defend yourself?

F**K NO!!  If I don't have a gun and the other guy does, I'm biding my time to find a way out of the situation, NOT attack increase my chances of getting shot.