Frozenbeernuts

Zeke tests positive for Coronavirus

https://www.dallasnews.com/sports/cowboys/2020/06/15/report-cowboys-rb-ezekiel-elliott-tests-positive-for-coronavirus/

Cowboys running back Ezekiel Elliott has tested positive for the new coronavirus, NFL Network’s Ian Rapoport reported Monday.

Elliott is “feeling good,” Rapoport reports. Elliott’s agent, Rocky Arceneaux, confirmed the news to NFL Network.

This year is going to be a shlt show for fantasy football. Players are going to be missing two weeks left and right. The summer heat needs to get here asap and kill this virus off.

By midpoint of the season they should all have it or have had it. Get out there, ya pvssies and entertain me.

Just now, lod001 said:

By midpoint of the season they should all have it or have had it. Get out there, ya pvssies and entertain me.

Midpoint of training camp... 

• Haha 1

Just a couple months after having a party with Dak. Great going ace. 😣 

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

This year is going to be a shlt show for fantasy football. Players are going to be missing two weeks left and right. The summer heat needs to get here asap and kill this virus off.

That’s not going to be a thing.

So he's dead right?  Black guy with Covid?  Isn't that a death sentence or something?  Thought the media told me that at one time.

• Like 1

They need to just cancel sports the rest of the year and start next year...

4 minutes ago, posty said:

Yep.  

He definitely has the assholevirus. It’s looking like a life long affliction 

21 minutes ago, posty said:

Yep

1 hour ago, KSB2424 said:

I'm pretty sure Zeke would test positive for most any test.

It's the only test he can pass.

1 hour ago, MDC said:

Just a couple months after having a party with Dak. Great going ace. 😣 

Better than AIDS. They dodged a bullet 

Looking at a best ball format. That means a bigger roster and a longer draft. Ugh. 

As usual, anyone who gets it that can speak out about it is over it in a few days with a mild case of the sniffles. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, tanatastic said:

As usual, anyone who gets it that can speak out about it is over it in a few days with a mild case of the sniffles. 

I would think that a young world class athlete should be strong enough to overcome it. 

7 minutes ago, The Observer said:

I would think that a young world class athlete should be strong enough to overcome it. 

World class looters should be fine as well. The fat ones may have an issue. And the offensive lineman. 

Which riot did he catch it from?  :unsure:

28 minutes ago, tanatastic said:

For most this is probably the case, but I would assume a few athletes are going to be hit pretty hard by it. Plus doctors aren't sure of the long term affects of the virus. It may reduce a small portion of the population's overall lung capacity permanently. I still hear enough stories from people that this isn't just the sniffles.

I still say Let's play. I would be at work right now if the job market hadn't taken a shlt, so athletes should be at work too. Plus I can't do my job without close contact with other people (all jokes aside)

4 minutes ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

For most this is probably the case, but I would assume a few athletes are going to be hit pretty hard by it. Plus doctors aren't sure of the long term affects of the virus. It may reduce a small portion of the population's overall lung capacity permanently. I still hear enough stories from people that this isn't just the sniffles.

I still say Let's play. I would be at work right now if the job market hadn't taken a shlt, so athletes should be at work too. Plus I can't do my job without close contact with other people (all jokes aside)

Smart to add "all jokes aside" :lol:

37 minutes ago, tanatastic said:

Only those who speak the party line will be allowed to tell their story.

1 hour ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

This is where we have to be careful. Brothers cousins sisters former roommates have the best stories. Hospitals are getting paid to report as many COVID cases as possible for insurance scams and funding. Plus then consider that it’s the cool thing to say you have or had Rona so testimony will be dubious from pity and sympathy hunters. I’m sticking with testimony from people I physically see or know to be ravaged by biblical level illness in the hospital like being reported, which is 0 people for me. They kept a guy for 60 days, charged him over a million bucks, meanwhile Zeke gets a mild cough. Something fishy for sure.

12 minutes ago, tanatastic said:

This is where we have to be careful. Brothers cousins sisters former roommates have the best stories. Hospitals are getting paid to report as many COVID cases as possible for insurance scams and funding. Plus then consider that it’s the cool thing to say you have or had Rona so testimony will be dubious from pity and sympathy hunters. I’m sticking with testimony from people I physically see or know to be ravaged by biblical level illness in the hospital like being reported, which is 0 people for me. They kept a guy for 60 days, charged him over a million bucks, meanwhile Zeke gets a mild cough. Something fishy for sure.

So no one has actually died from covid?

56 minutes ago, tanatastic said:

This is where we have to be careful. Brothers cousins sisters former roommates have the best stories. I’m sticking with testimony from people I physically see or know to be ravaged by biblical level illness in the hospital like being reported, which is 0 people for me.

Zero for me too.

It's strange that our population is being wiped from the Earth, but nobody knows anybody who's had it.

2 hours ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

So no one has actually died from covid?

Many have most likely, I’m pretty sure. But it’s at risk and elderly just like the many thousands who die of regular flu and pneumonia every year. I feel the death toll is being grossly exaggerated so hospitals aren’t left out of any aid or funding, just my opinion. I’ve never seen a sickness that can be either mass graves, city wide destruction or slight cough or no symptoms at all for others. Just makes no sense.

2 hours ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

Not applicable and it is HIPAA.

OK on the acronym but otherwise not true. 

1 hour ago, TommyGavin said:

OK on the acronym but otherwise not true. 

HIPAA is not applicable to employers, the press or agents, for example. 

9 hours ago, posty said:

It's funny. I was just looking at cheaper Spectrum packages. 

If they cancelled all sports all I could do is shrug.  Might be better off in the long run. Maybe all these big mouth athletes will STFU when they see millions of dollars staying in fans pockets. 

I don't believe it. If you've ever seen him coming out of the flat for a screen pass, you realize that zika can't catch anything.

8 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

If they cancelled all sports all I could do is shrug.  Might be better off in the long run. Maybe all these big mouth athletes will STFU when they see millions of dollars staying in fans pockets. 

If they cancel everything and stop paying these athletes it is going to be interesting to watch.  How many of them will get arrested?  How many file for bankruptcy?  How many commit suicide? How many OD?  I imagine a staggeringly high number in every category.