Sign in to follow this  
Reality

Citing threats, Mayor Lori Lightfoot defends ban on protesters on her block: ‘I have a right to make sure that my home is secure’

10 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

Her constituents deserve whatever they get from her.

Exactly. 

And Illinois and NY and Washington and Oregon are still going to vote for these types. And decent people will vote with moving trucks. I wish I could. Can’t remember who the libtard here was who said people moving out of NY isn’t real. 

Par for the course. Liberals only care when it impacts them on a very very personal level. Everyone else can EAD. Obama's hometown and he has no words of wisdom or interests in helping. Moved his ass to Martha's Vineyard. 

4 minutes ago, FlyinHeadlock said:

Par for the course. Liberals only care when it impacts them on a very very personal level. Everyone else can EAD. Obama's hometown and he has no words of wisdom or interests in helping. Moved his ass to Martha's Vineyard. 

Barry got out of the black shooting gallery and onto an island of white people.  Can he and Mike be any more clear of their true feelings?

https://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2020/08/19/pittsburgh-mayor-bill-peduto-house-protest-response/

The mayor was not home last night when protesters beat on drums, blew in horns and chanted disdain, and he as not in his office today. But in a statement, he said while he supports free speech, he indicated arrests will be warranted if actions like this happen again.

Gov of TX said yesterday any city in TX that defunds the police he's going to start defunding those cities on a state level on money he controls so go right ahead and take that defund the police course of action. Retribution will be painful and swift.

• Like 2

Granted, she does have a right to make sure her home is secure. She's supposed to have a duty to make sure the rest of her city is secure. 

Rules for you but special rules for me.

• Like 1

This reminds me of how quickly Mayor Jenny pulled the plug on CHAZ as soon as protestors showed up outside her house. 

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

And Illinois and NY and Washington and Oregon are still going to vote for these types. And decent people will vote with moving trucks. I wish I could. Can’t remember who the libtard here was who said people moving out of NY isn’t real. 

NY post had an article quoting a moving company that said a lot of the people leaving are young.  Which REALLY peeves me.  They were a BIG part of the protesting.  The majority of them were young. And now they want to leave the city they helped destroy.   They should be forced to live in it. 

You break it, you buy it.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, TimmySmith said:

Her constituents deserve whatever they get from her.

THIS and THIS x 2000%.  F@ck those liberal voters.  I hope they all burn - they're the ones that voted for all that is happening in the first place.  

The priority for ALL liberal run cities should be keeping the liberals in place and preventing them from moving.

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, supermike80 said:

NY post had an article quoting a moving company that said a lot of the people leaving are young.  Which REALLY peeves me.  They were a BIG part of the protesting.  The majority of them were young. And now they want to leave the city they helped destroy.   They should be forced to live in it. 

You break it, you buy it.

Yup. Two of my friends daughters lived in Brooklyn. They don’t anymore, and get this, are still paying rent! They won’t be renewing their lease. The storm is here and it’s gaining strength. 

12 shot, 2 killed overnight in NYC. Not near as bad as my rookie year,  but worse than it has been  recently. Nice work libtards. No bail! Close the jail! Defund  the police! 

All homes are secure but some homes are more secure.

1 hour ago, TimmySmith said:

Barry got out of the black shooting gallery and onto an island of white people.  Can he and Mike be any more clear of their true feelings?

and michelle made that video where she says white folk are still running from blacks :lol:

Paris, 1789- Let them eat cake

Chicago, 2020- Let them get shot. 

2 hours ago, porkbutt said:

and michelle made that video where she says white folk are still running from blacks :lol:

It's funny, if you show her a video of what's going on, she'll tell you that it's a sign of systemic racism.  Then, when you show her that the system in place is run by Democrats, she'll call you racist.  /argument #TheLiberalWay

1 hour ago, FlyinHeadlock said:

Her street is defended by 100 police. More security than the White House. Safest Dyke house on both sides the Mason Dixon.    

If I had the money....say I won the $1.56 billion lottery...I'd do fun things...like.... announce to every cop protecting her $300,000 to walk away and let her reap what she's sewn. 

General rule of thumb learned in all this. With violent riots, NEVER look to a liberal leader for guidance to end it. They will request more of it. Just so long as you leave their personal stuff alone. 

7 hours ago, porkbutt said:

And they're still running toward the evil, oppressive white people.

1 hour ago, iam90sbaby said:

Time for PETA to show up at this ugly b1tch's house.

Has she somehow blamed Trump for this yet?