Sign in to follow this  
supermike80

Presidential Decision

6 hours ago, The Observer said:

🤣😅🤣

You're just like posty.  A POS liar. You never had me on ignore. You could never have me on ignore.  I mopped the floor with you so many times that he wake up screaming in your sleep thinking about the beatings I gave you.  I can see from this morning's posts, you haven't gotten any brighter. Just a typical trailer park red hat. 

Who's the liar?  Yeah, you are.  :lol:

Whenever a liberal cuck accuses you of something, you better believe they've done it or are currently doing it.  

The PTSD from all of the beatings handed to you over the years have driven you mad.  You're just making sh#t up as you go along.

1 hour ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

The protests (aka riots) were manufactured by the left specifically to harm Trump. Prior to 2020, when was the last time you heard about BLM? That's right, 2016.

You won't hear it again until 2024.

We had large scale Baltimore riots in 2015. Back then Trump thought the POTUS should fix it. Today it’s not his problem. Like everything else.

8 minutes ago, MDC said:

We had large scale Baltimore riots in 2015. Back then Trump thought the POTUS should fix it. Today it’s not his problem. Like everything else.

It's a lose/lose situation for President Trump. If he allows the local government to solve a problem that they created, he isn't doing anything. If he steps in and handles it on a federal level, he's labeled a tyrant. 

Personally, I think he's handled it perfectly. Give the locals an opportunity to clean up their own house and offer assistance if needed. Then sit back, watch them reap what they sowed and show the country what failures they are at governing.  

15 hours ago, Brad GLuckman said:

I read an article the other day that really focused on how erratic Trump has been these last couple of weeks and the current poll numbers that show him way down. Some of the article focused on how people are just exhausted with Trump (Link).

I think that's the perfect way to describe the Trump presidency. It's just focking exhausting. It's so unnecessary too. If he just acted like a somewhat normal human being and pushed through all of the same policies, I bet he wins re-election. Its been mentioned here many times that his policies haven't been bad, but people are just so tired of having a child as a President.

I would agree with this on some level.  I'm exhausted.  It's not just with Trump.  It's with the whole thing.  I don't want my life dominated by the childish behavior of our elected leaders who are supposed to be doing our bidding but aren't.  Unfortunately Trump is the closest thing I, personally, have felt to a leader doing what's best for this country in at least 20 years.  The rest of them are running up our debt. opening up our borders, getting us in to unnecessary military conflicts, and on and on.   But as far as "acting like a child", have you watched a press conference from either Trump or one of his press people?  It's disgusting, and that's not from his side.  He's fighting the establishment of both parties AND the media, and has been for four years.  I wish it didn't have to be so exhausting.  I just want to live my life.  They make it almost impossible to do that unless I don't care about the future of this country.

1 hour ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

The protests (aka riots) were manufactured by the left specifically to harm Trump. Prior to 2020, when was the last time you heard about BLM? That's right, 2016.

You won't hear it again until 2024.

Last Saturday night in Texas a white cop, Shaun Lucas, and killed a black man, Jonathan Price. The shooting appears to be no good, from what I have read. How come nobody knows his name? Seems like he was a good guy, a real victim. Too close to the election I guess. The riots hurt Biden, even the left wing media acknowledged that. No wonder. 

35 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Last Saturday night in Texas a white cop, Shaun Lucas, and killed a black man, Jonathan Price. The shooting appears to be no good, from what I have read. How come nobody knows his name? Seems like he was a good guy, a real victim. Too close to the election I guess. The riots hurt Biden, even the left wing media acknowledged that. No wonder. 

Holy sh!t.  Its so egregious that he's fired and arrested already.  But, BLM rioting would hurt the Dems.  What a fukin joke.  Its almost like this is more organized than people claim.  😂😂😂

13 hours ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

There's two sides to this, and both have validity.

Side one... Trump is a somewhat difficult man to work with and his negotiation tactics can be cutthroat at times.

Side 2... The democratic party has vowed for trumps blood from day one. They were never going to work with him on sh!t, and instead lined up a never ending cavalcade of pee tapes, bs impeachments, Kavanaugh hearings, and now 25th ammendment bullish!t. They've come about as close to a coup as you can get without picking up a gun.

Both sides are valid. Hence the problem with our government. Which side you lean toward is up to you.

Let me rewrite that for you. 

1. Trump sent in the feds to Portland to protect federal property that was being vandalized and the lefty terrorists were attempting to burn down

2. Seattle and Minneapolis both accepted federal help and their violent riots ended immediately

3. If you are too stupid to comprehend this your daughter is a skank with an onlyfans page

Trump just might win the Hispanic and black vote. Their feelings aren't hurt by Trump's tweets, they like his results!

$100 says OP's daughter has an onlyfans page.

4 hours ago, MDC said:

Trump didn’t wait for Portland’s permission before offering his help: A few hundred border patrol agents and park rangers. It didn’t do anything. It’s just Trump blowing hot air and grandstanding. 

Dumbest possible take on what actually happened.

1 hour ago, Goggins said:

1. Trump sent in the feds to Portland to protect federal property that was being vandalized and the lefty terrorists were attempting to burn down

2. Seattle and Minneapolis both accepted federal help and their violent riots ended immediately

3. If you are too stupid to comprehend this your daughter is a skank with an onlyfans page

This guy gets it.

2 hours ago, MDC said:

Link?  

8 minutes ago, Reality said:

He’s so bad at trolling. 

1 hour ago, Goggins said:

You’ve mentioned peoples’ daughters at least 3 times now as being skanks.  You creep me out a little, new guy.  Just saying.

3 hours ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Who's the liar?  Yeah, you are.  :lol:

Whenever a liberal cook accuses you of something, you better believe they've done it or are currently doing it.  

The PTSD from all of the beatings handed to you over the years have driven you mad.  You're just making sh#t up as you go along.

:lol:

Man Newbie has issues...  Thanks for quoting that so I had something to laugh at...

1 hour ago, Reality said:

Legit post as usual, worth my time. 

58 minutes ago, 12th Man said:

He’s so bad at trolling. 

And yet you two can’t help but take the bait.

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, 12th Man said:

Trump nailed it again. Now go play with your kid troll. It’s Saturday. 

You lose again. :( 

• Sad 1

9 minutes ago, MDC said:

You lose again. :( 

The only loser is your kid. He’s stuck with you. :(

47 minutes ago, 12th Man said:

The only loser is your kid. He’s stuck with you. :(

Oh my god kid stuff. That is totally beyond the pale according to you and Tardcore. You should be ashamed of yourself. 

6 minutes ago, MDC said:

Oh my god kid stuff. That is totally beyond the pale according to you and Tardcore. You should be ashamed of yourself. 

Kid stuff? I was expressing sympathy for him. He’s stuck with you. But I can see how that would fly over your head. :( 

I'm voting straight R, but leaving the presidential one blank. I can't stand Trump and think he's a national embarrassment. With that said, he's winning my state regardless. 

Also; Republicans will never have a leg to stand on with the argument of "family values", or "integrity of the office". Ever. They shot their wad with Trump. Bill Clinton's bj is miniscule compared to Trump's behavior.

The problem is Trump can't get out of his own way. I don't mind half of his policies, but he's just awful at messaging or simple self control. I truly believe Mitch and Jim Jordan etc are running the country anyway. Trump is too stupid to be leading this. 

My prediction. Biden wins. Senate flips blue(that's the saddest) house gains more blue seats. I was wrong in 16, I could be wrong now. Just my 2 cents. Have a great weekend everyone  😊 

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

4 minutes ago, crackattack said:

I'm voting straight R, but leaving the presidential one blank. I can't stand Trump and think he's a national embarrassment. With that said, he's winning my state regardless. 

Also; Republicans will never have a leg to stand on with the argument of "family values", or "integrity of the office". Ever. They shot their wad with Trump. Bill Clinton's bj is miniscule compared to Trump's behavior.

The problem is Trump can't get out of his own way. I don't mind half of his policies, but he's just awful at messaging or simple self control. I truly believe Mitch and Jim Jordan etc are running the country anyway. Trump is too stupid to be leading this. 

My prediction. Biden wins. Senate flips blue(that's the saddest) house gains more blue seats. I was wrong in 16, I could be wrong now. Just my 2 cents. Have a great weekend everyone  😊 

You haven't been paying much attention have you? :blink:

15 minutes ago, crackattack said:

Newbie stupid. 

• Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, crackattack said:

Biden wins. Senate flips blue(that's the saddest) house gains more blue seats. 

So your voting straight R, but you won't pull the lever to support the only roadblock to dem WH and Congress?  Then what?

1 hour ago, crackattack said:

Also; Republicans will never have a leg to stand on...

Most ironic poast ever.  

• Haha 2

If Trump wins, he will prove to be the most instinctive "politician" of our time. I'm sure most of us would agree that what we describe as his base, is not enough to get him re-elected.  Most sane people think his performance in the debate was over the top.  If he continues with his behavior and he rallies his base enough to get re-elected, it will be something that no one saw coming.  

On 10/10/2020 at 9:01 AM, Strike said:

I would agree with this on some level.  I'm exhausted.  It's not just with Trump.  It's with the whole thing.  I don't want my life dominated by the childish behavior of our elected leaders who are supposed to be doing our bidding but aren't.  Unfortunately Trump is the closest thing I, personally, have felt to a leader doing what's best for this country in at least 20 years.  The rest of them are running up our debt. opening up our borders, getting us in to unnecessary military conflicts, and on and on.   But as far as "acting like a child", have you watched a press conference from either Trump or one of his press people?  It's disgusting, and that's not from his side.  He's fighting the establishment of both parties AND the media, and has been for four years.  I wish it didn't have to be so exhausting.  I just want to live my life.  They make it almost impossible to do that unless I don't care about the future of this country.

100% this. 

On 10/12/2020 at 12:32 PM, Fireballer said:

If Trump wins, he will prove to be the most instinctive "politician" of our time. I'm sure most of us would agree that what we describe as his base, is not enough to get him re-elected.  Most sane people think his performance in the debate was over the top.  If he continues with his behavior and he rallies his base enough to get re-elected, it will be something that no one saw coming.  

That chart doesn’t look good, so we have a shot?

The Antifaguys crowd is getting riled up, figures things were trending in our favor but Shapiro posting that doesn’t look good. 

3 hours ago, BirdGang said:

That chart doesn’t look good, so we have a shot?

The Antifaguys crowd is getting riled up, figures things were trending in our favor but Shapiro posting that doesn’t look good. 

BLS is winning alot of money election night

• Confused 1