Sign in to follow this  
phillybear

Lockdowns intensify in Philadelphia

So....

the mentally retarted mayor has decided to lockdown Philadelphia for 6 weeks starting Monday. Um, Philadelphia never reopened, you focks. Maybe, sort of, a little. But businesses have been pretty much shut down forever. And now, more than forever. So much is boarded up. Restaurants, bars, gyms, etc, that opened up outdoors and socially distanced, well, fock you. I drove past two McDonald's today that had "Out of business" signs, and another two that were in the process of being demolished. Tough times. I live around mostly strip malls, and the parking lots are typically completely empty.

Interesting how the lockdowns happened during Easter, Thanksgiving, Christmas. See a pattern developing? Anti-Christian, perhaps?

The trans monster that is the Health Secretary of Pennsylvania said that anyone that leaves the state, when they return, they have to quarantine for 2 weeks. So anyone that leaves Philadelphia, drives over the bridge 2 minutes away into South Jersey, well, get ready to spend Thanksgiving in jail.

I've gathered around 40 handles of booze thus far, that's a...carry the decimal....a bunch of gallons....but there is still time this week for more. I need enough to last the rest of winter. Yeah, maybe some groceries too. Toilet paper is gone already. I have enough, no worries.

Oh, you have to be a complete assh0le to wear a mask outdoors. You can't buy anything without a mask in any store, but at least I'm glad to live in a part of the city where everybody rips that face mop off their mug the second they exit an establishment. The trans monster has decided we now need to wear masks indoors, in our homes, around our families.

Murder is the only option. So, Good Morning, Geeks....?

I watch walking videos on Youtube, usually NYC but recently I stumbled across a Philadelphia driving video.  Holy Christ, what a focking dump that place is.  I felt dirty just watching it.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, fandandy said:

I watch walking videos on Youtube, usually NYC but recently I stumbled across a Philadelphia driving video.  Holy Christ, what a focking dump that place is.  I felt dirty just watching it.

There are many horrible sections, but the Far Northeast section is the part of the city where most properties have lawns and a shortage of crime, no matter how downtrodden the owners may be. It's like the suburbs, but barely inside the city limits.

This was the video.  These are the people who are deciding our national elections.  Unfockingreal.  

3 minutes ago, fandandy said:

This was the video.  These are the people who are deciding our national elections.  Unfockingreal.  

Isn't globalization great!

C'mon man.  Trust them.  They're following the science.  Let me know when they tell you that beating off spreads chinavirus.

4 minutes ago, fandandy said:

Absolute shithole.

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, fandandy said:

That is Fishtown, or something similar, MDC's neck of the redneck woods. They cook steaks there, on open fires, on top of metal grocery shopping carts. And crack. Lots and lots of crack. Or meth.

2 minutes ago, phillybear said:

That is Fishtown, or something similar, MDC's neck of the redneck woods. They cook steaks there, on open fires, on top of metal grocery shopping carts. And crack. Lots and lots of crack. Or meth.

Like 25 able-bodied men shuffling aimlessly on the street corner amongst what looks to be a city dump that exploded.  How bout you clean this sh1t up you lazy focks?

2 minutes ago, fandandy said:

Like 25 able-bodied men shuffling aimlessly on the street corner amongst what looks to be a city dump that exploded.  How bout you clean this sh1t up you lazy focks?

What are you yelling about? That is  probably a scene prior to the latest round of protests over the chicken sandwich wars. Which have spilled over onto national television.

I am independent.

34 minutes ago, phillybear said:

I was told you can’t get a steak in Fishtown. And it wasn’t near the water. What gives? 

44 minutes ago, fandandy said:

I saw trash cans, yet there was trash littered everywhere.  

1 hour ago, phillybear said:

I've gathered around 40 handles of booze thus far, that's a...carry the decimal....a bunch of gallons....but there is still time this week for more. I need enough to last the rest of winter.

So liquor stores are also going to be closed ? I thought they tried that earlier this year with disastrous results.

Maybe I'm thinking of Michigan ?

1 hour ago, phillybear said:

There are many horrible sections, but the Far Northeast section is the part of the city where most properties have lawns and a shortage of crime, no matter how downtrodden the owners may be. It's like the suburbs, but barely inside the city limits.

There used to be a pond in New York City called Collect Pond.  It was fed by a natural spring and had lots of fish and was very pleasant.  New Yorkers polluted it all to hell in the 1800s, dumping trash, building factories on its shores that dumped waste.  Eventually it got so bad that they filled it in.  They screwed up filling in the pond and it subsided and streets flooded and people fled.  The only people willing to live there were immigrants.  Five Points from the film Gangs of New York was built on the old pond site.  Also a huge jail that subsided and flooded.  They finally cleaned it up a little bit in 2014.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Collect_Pond

If the first lockdown worked so well, why do we need another?

If the first lockdown didn’t work, why do we need another?  

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, fandandy said:

Such familiar scenes of the American ghetto.  

56 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

Republicans fault. This right here is the reason they keep voting democrat.

1 hour ago, KSB2424 said:

Poor people go down the street and dump all the trash out of the cans to find something they can recycle or sell.

12 hours ago, Utilit99 said:

Republicans fault. This right here is the reason they keep voting democrat.

Right, the Dems are crafty, claim the Republicans can magically block their majority from doing the right things to benefit the community.....what a joke these people are.

• Like 1

Amazing that cities like that exist in this country. If that was a video of some South American shithole you wouldn’t think twice that it was abnormal. But that’s horrible for this country. 

5 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Is the Seafood Warehouse in Fishtown?

No. But HT drove his Lyft client to an unidentified steakhouse location near the River.

Just now, MDC said:

No. But HT drove his Lyft client to an unidentified steakhouse location near the River.

Ha! Still haven’t figured out what ignore means? RMFF 

2 minutes ago, drobeski said:

:lol: Philly health dept is headed by a mentally deranged trans freaks ?Lol 

Nice going porkbutt :lol:

No, it’s in charge of the whole state. 

12 hours ago, Fireballer said:

Every liberal racist's wet dream right there.  You just sit there and watch Judge Judy and we'll fill out your ballot. 

When does the dire economic situation catch up to the stock market? There has never been a larger gap between corporate profits and stock markets levels.

2 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

Every liberal racist's wet dream right there.  You just sit there and watch Judge Judy and we'll fill out your ballot. 

And nothing will be improved for them now that they “won”. 

Just now, Frozenbeernuts said:

When does the dire economic situation catch up to the stock market? There has never been a larger gap between corporate profits and stock markets levels.

Thanks Obama. 

5 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

No, it’s in charge of the whole state. 

Haha 😄 maybe it can play QB ? 

Just now, supermike80 said:

Thanksgiving is a Christian holiday?

The Pilgrims were Christian. They fled here because they were persecuted. So I’ll say yeah, why not? Founded by Christians living up to their Christian beliefs. I don’t think there were any other religions who had a hand in it. The Indians were guests. 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

The Pilgrims were Christian. They fled here because they were persecuted. So I’ll say yeah, why not? Founded by Christians living up to their Christian beliefs. I don’t think there were any other religions who had a hand in it. The Indians were guests. 

Il buy that

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, fandandy said:

Why are there so many discarded tires? 

14 hours ago, Fireballer said:

The number of  nice suv's is staggering.