Sign in to follow this  
fandandy

If you could live one day in the life of one person...

5 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Patrick Mahomes, on this Sunday.  I think we all know why.

You want to know what it's like to lose in the superbowl?

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

the question did not say you could pick the day.  you get to be mahomes for 1 day when he is 1 week old instead.

10 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

the question did not say you could pick the day.  you get to be mahomes for 1 day when he is 1 week old instead.

Well in that case it doesn't matter who you choose if you're only gonna be a week old.

2 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Well in that case it doesn't matter who you choose if you're only gonna be a week old.

If I'm going to be a week old, I'm going to choose Margot Robbie's baby.  

20 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

If I'm going to be a week old, I'm going to choose Margot Robbie's baby.  

I'm sensing a theme here

1 hour ago, GutterBoy said:

So you could meet Tom Brady? :dunno:

I'd want to be GutterBoy so I could go outside in my Stride Rite sneakers, join a Proud Boys rally and understand what it's like to be eye level with masculine adults' butts and crotches.

I'd want to be Rusty so I wouldn't have to think for myself, I can just repeat whatever my wife says.  I'd also like to watch people fall asleep as I try and explain surrender charges on a whole life policy.

Rusty. At the end of the day I would appreciate my life even more. 

I would be Derek Chauvin on the day of the George Floyd incident. I would call in sick that day and maybe our country would be in a better place because of it. 

• Thanks 1

I'd be Joe Biden and 23 hours and 55 minutes in, I'd nuke San Francisco.

3 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

I'd be Joe Biden and 23 hours and 55 minutes in, I'd nuke San Francisco.

Hell yeah. Take out Seattle, Portland, NYC, and the rest. Just give the conservatives that live near those hellholes time to run.

1 minute ago, Utilit99 said:

Hell yeah. Take out Seattle, Portland, NYC, and the rest. Just give the conservatives that live near those hellholes time to run.

I'd not want to offer an explanation, I'd let Joe explain his reasoning when he takes over again.

2 hours ago, GutterBoy said:

I'd want to be Rusty so I wouldn't have to think for myself, I can just repeat whatever my wife says.  I'd also like to watch people fall asleep as I try and explain surrender charges on a whole life policy.

There aren't surrender charges on whole-life policies. There could be taxes on any cash-value gain over cost basis. There are surrender charges on variable universal life policies and variable annuities. 

Your lack of knowledge about this is why the window-biting angry chihuahua that is you could never be Rusty for a day. 

But you can come take out the trash in my palatial high-rise office if you feel like facing your agoraphobia head-on and getting out of the cubicle and away from your miserable life for a few minutes.

1 hour ago, Utilit99 said:

:wave:   Along with details of blast radius so I'll know when I'm safe. 

1 hour ago, Utilit99 said:

Send a text to every person in the Pacific Coast states, who voted for Trump, to get out... at 12:01 am, then at 11:59 pm... BOOM!

2 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Send a text to every person in the Pacific Coast states, who voted for Trump, to get out... at 12:01 am, then at 11:59 pm... BOOM!

Gotta start somewhere. :thumbsup:

Just now, nospk said:

ONE (1) person ☝️ 

Oops, sorry. 

Before I answer, if I commit suicide as that person do I come back as myself the next day? 

18 minutes ago, peenie said:

Donald Trump 

Why

17 hours ago, GutterBoy said:

He finds out who his daddy is👍

• Haha 1

21 hours ago, nospk said:

Why

I'd just like to know what was in his brain. He's got huge balls (a lot of confidence). I'd love to know if he is just a narc or misunderstood and of course, I'd love to see his family dynamic up close, are they really loving and supportive or just jockeying for position. I'd like to see Mar-a-Lago on the inside. I can't imagine what it would be like to be a powerful man. Of course he's not so powerful now, perhaps Putin would be a better choice, but I don't understand Russian and to know what was in his brain might scare the heck out of me. I also chose Catherine Middleton, Beyonce, Tom Brady during the Super Bowl and Rihanna.

I want to change my answer to TNG's husband Lurch. Then I could live out a fantasy 18 years in the making. 🍆🍑:banana: