Alias Detective

Columbus Ohio shooting

3 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

We have and have had a big problem in this country we are not allowed to talk about.

Really? Seems like it’s all you guys talk about here

1 minute ago, IGotWorms said:

No, we don't actually talk about the problem. 

2 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

And you guys never do. Ballsless. 

1 minute ago, posty said:

Since the cops are always wrong, always, always, wrong, let's throw the cop under the bus for saving a girl's life.

Apparently the police chief resigned earlier this year, partly due to a different police shooting:

But I guess when they get charged with murder quickly they don't get as much press

9 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

Since the cops are always wrong, always, always, wrong, let's throw the cop under the bus for saving a girl's life.

It is getting to the point where Im not sure what to say anymore.  Feels like a dream.  

He saved a black girls life.   

If they want to reform how police operate then try and go for it.  But to demonize this guy for trying to stop someone from stabbing another is insanity.

At this rate just agree to pull cops out of cities with more than 100k people.  It is quite clear they cant do anything right so why put your life on the line? It is clear without cops many more people would be getting killed and assaulted.   But these people would be fine with that kind of killing.  

Feels like an episode of the twilight zone.  A year long episode with no end coming.  

9 hours ago, Fireballer said:

Well, I guess the answer is to just pull cops from black neighborhoods

What are the odds she posts the same message if the only difference in this situation is the girl killed was white? My response is the same. Hers is likely different. I’m the one labeled racist though.

22 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Apparently the police chief resigned earlier this year, partly due to a different police shooting:

But I guess when they get charged with murder quickly they don't get as much press

There are unjustified police shootings in America.  However the numbers are 1/100th what most people think they are.  We have a problem with scale.  

11 hours ago, Alias Detective said:

Did the black dude kick a woman while she was down?

Not really concerned about that, TBH.  Women have been pushing for years to be treated like men.  I hope they realize that comes with the GOOD and the BAD forms of it.

You wanted it....you got it!  Equality!  You've come a long way, baby!

Lets just say it.

Blacks can kill blacks at insanely high record numbers and nobody cares

Blacks can kill whites and nobody cares.

Blacks can kill Asians and everyone blames white supremacy.

A white cop can't kill a black person even if it was to save another black person.

6 hours ago, DonS said:

You couldn't be more wrong. It will become technologically advanced and be the most dominant area in the world. Wakanda forever!!! 

:banana::lol:

2 hours ago, IGotWorms said:

Dumb. She’s hot tho :wub:

Finally someone else willing to admit it.  :wub:

I just saw the video. Fock that waste of life. She was about to repeatedly stab an unarmed person. The fact that multiple cops were right there didn't dissuade that focking moron in any way. 

Fock her. Retroactive abortion. 

11 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

I just saw the video. Fock that waste of life. She was about to repeatedly stab an unarmed person. The fact that multiple cops were right there didn't dissuade that focking moron in any way. 

Fock her. Retroactive abortion. 

Her mother (god knows where the father is) put her in foster care. None of the family stepped up to take her in. 

Yet how many will come out of the woodwork to get that gofund me money.

I expect nothing less from that culture.

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

I just saw the video.

My favorite part was when the dude straight drop kicked the woman's head on the ground right in front of a cop.  Zero respect.  

A 13 year old girl was stabbed to death at a high school in Ohio on Monday. I bet her parents wish a cop was there to shoot the stabber. 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

A 13 year old girl was stabbed to death at a high school in Ohio on Monday. I bet her parents wish a cop was there to shoot the stabber. 

Who?  Doesn't matter.  

20 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

YuZE Da tAYzUR!!!  Fuk this is scary.  He shoulda fired sooner.  

Damn. :(

32 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

YuZE Da tAYzUR!!!  Fuk this is scary.  He shoulda fired sooner.  

First video is a prime example of why cops should be allowed to threaten, then use, deadly force if someone is resisting arrest. Cop is just trying to do his job. He gave that POS the benefit of the doubt. Hope it didn’t cost him his life.

just to be on the safe side, the cop should have just shot her in the ass

28 minutes ago, Big Guy said:

When we was taught to use a gun, the instructor told us to always aim center mass.. If this cop had similar instructions ...  he missed the shot but still got lucky.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Big Guy said:

He’s gonna need a bigger gun 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

please tell me nobody here even you extreme jackass leftists think this cop did anything wrong?

Worms is sane. As of yet, the rest have not chimed in.

Someone I can’t remember who thought that knife fights should be allowed to work it’s way out without police interference.  This wasn’t a knife fight but a stabbing.  What the policeman I guess should have done was yelled wait and got the stabbing victim a knife too and said now we begin.  Just like that final dual “For a few dollars more”. Now we start. https://youtu.be/Q-ptpERFVeY

Leflop chimed in saying it was racially motivated.....got blasted and took it down

12 minutes ago, Cloaca du jour said:

Leflop chimed in saying it was racially motivated.....got blasted and took it down

Yeah, he should stick to reading books in his free time instead.

13 hours ago, IGotWorms said:

history will remember this democratic party as a bunch of racist nazis.  

you know we hunt down former nazi camp guards hiding in the us, and dont give them a pass for a minor role or for being elderly?  the democrats of today will be hunted down in the same manner 50 years from now.  you dont get a pass.

2 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

history will remember this democratic party as a bunch of racist nazis.  

you know we hunt down former nazi camp guards hiding in the us, and dont give them a pass for a minor role or for being elderly?  the democrats of today will be hunted down in the same manner 50 years from now.  you dont get a pass.

Except the Dems are now the ruling class= The Party- and this is exactly what they have proposed for their opponents.

10 hours ago, Cdub100 said:

Her mother (god knows where the father is) put her in foster care. None of the family stepped up to take her in. 

Yet how many will come out of the woodwork to get that gofund me money.

I expect nothing less from that culture.

Couldn't even find a Grand mother or an aunt willing to take her in? Yeah, she was a problem. Kudos to that officer for doing society a favor. 

10 hours ago, KSB2424 said:

My favorite part was when the dude straight drop kicked the woman's head on the ground right in front of a cop.  Zero respect.  

Had to rewatch it, missed that the first time. Big man trying to kick a woman whole she's down. Cop should've shot him too. 

56 minutes ago, Gladiators said:

Yeah, he should stick to reading books in his free time instead.

He posted the guys picture with the hashtag #yournext

Wtf is that...jesus...I sue leflop for threats