fandandy

Why do you love the Geek Club?

I love the banter

I love the fock you about this place

I love the throwing it out there like you are young and dumb and drunk and waiting like you are fishing for a response and a potentially epic thread. 

Why do you love this place?

Its real to me Dammit!!

Fock off!!

No where else do you get to witness grown ass, middle aged men, cry about everything and act like obsessed teenage girls. 

• Like 3

This place is one of the last public places where you can.......tell the truth without fear of being 'canceled'.  Or tell a funny, albeit politically incorrect joke.  A place where the men sissy fight and the sheep are scared.  #GC4L

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, Cruzer said:

No where else do you get to witness grown ass, middle aged men, cry about everything and act like obsessed teenage girls. 

❤️

Don’t remember if I’ve ever told this story. I got into fantasy football and kept losing. One of the guys that worked for me won constantly kept winning. He said he had a secret weapon but never elaborated. Went into his/my computer and found FFT. I started winning. A year or two later I found the geek club. Spending hours here to pass the time whilst answering the phone instead of being in the field. Honed in my story telling and English and loved the banter. Made a few friends and did some stupid sh!t to draw attention to myself. I was part of the group. And I enjoyed it. Went on a 7 day cruise and no access to the internet for that time. What did I miss the most, you fawking family! I couldn’t have gotten through some of the things I went through without the club. I used to laugh and think of the line in Caddyshak, “Don’t you people have homes!!!” This is home. 

• Like 2

Free speech.  Also not nearly as much as the past but some of you focks crack me up still.

You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. 

• Like 1

The unabashed gheyness that runs amok at this place. :thumbsup:

It's also a place where you can also post important topics that you otherwise can't freely discuss IRL.  Like dealing with cancer and getting CBD advice from fake doctors and evil weed pushers. 

14 hours ago, KSB2424 said:

This place is one of the last public places where you can.......tell the truth without fear of being 'canceled'.  Or tell a funny, albeit politically incorrect joke.  A place where the men sissy fight and the sheep are scared.  #GC4L

Nah there's plenty of places.

14 hours ago, KSB2424 said:

6 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. 

6 hours ago, listen2me 23 said:

Free speech.  Also not nearly as much as the past but some of you focks crack me up still.

This. 

• Thanks 1

I keep all my free speech forums separated so there is no cross-contamination.  Otherwise they will all merge and then there are less new and interesting ideas.

The ball busting, the irreverence, political incorrectness, differing opinions on everything and the times when you focks come together to support a geek going through a rough patch. 

Well OK one forum.

The vestibule at IGN enjoys massive amounts of traffic.  Some political stuff, some fun stuff.  It skews a bit liberal and a bit younger than here.  Also a bit more towards video games and comics, but conservatives don't get banned.  Its like a really tame young FBG FFA that is also feels like 100x the size.  Posters are free to curse and talk shiit to each other.

https://www.ignboards.com/forums/the-vestibule.5296/

Page 1 of the Vestibule is filled with 50 threads, and all have had at least 1 new post in the past HOUR.

6 hours ago, listen2me 23 said:

Except when you post chicks (not naked) and ask your fellow posters to rank them. 
I’m told that is frowned upon and an offense you get banned for. Apparently. 

4 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

Well OK one forum.

The vestibule at IGN enjoys massive amounts of traffic.  Some political stuff, some fun stuff.  It skews a bit liberal and a bit younger than here.  Also a bit more towards video games and comics, but conservatives don't get banned.  Its like a really tame young FBG FFA that is also feels like 100x the size.  Posters are free to curse and talk shiit to each other.

https://www.ignboards.com/forums/the-vestibule.5296/

Page 1 of the Vestibule is filled with 50 threads, and all have had at least 1 new post in the past HOUR.

So stay there. We certainly won’t miss you. JustSayin

• Thanks 1

I like the 1,2 or 3. And the left or right debates.

Oh wait :(

Never mind :thumbsdown:

24 minutes ago, Mike Isles said:

So stay there. We certainly won’t miss you. JustSayin

The "which geek would you kiss?" is a different thread.  And no im not letting you kiss me.

1 hour ago, JustinCharge said:

The "which geek would you kiss?" is a different thread.  And no im not letting you kiss me.

Yeah you certainly missed the point. Reminds me of Digby dammit. 

The EdEx Cup. That’s it. The rest of this place is a focking cesspool.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, dain11279 said:

We don’t like you either. :ninja:

4 hours ago, Kopy said:

I like the 1,2 or 3. And the left or right debates.

Oh wait :(

Never mind :thumbsdown:

lets start with 2

• Thanks 1

55 minutes ago, Mike Isles said:

We don’t like you either. :ninja:

Liar :wub:

2 hours ago, dain11279 said:

WGC unsanctioned event coming up. Draft will start Aug. 2nd. You in?

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I like to dominate my inferiors. 

If you were the dominant type you would tell your group going to Jones Beach concert you have to (all) make a stop and have a beer with a cool dude you know from a little known message bored. So little known it’s powered by a hamster wheel 

15 minutes ago, Mike Isles said:

If you were the dominant type you would tell your group going to Jones Beach concert you have to (all) make a stop and have a beer with a cool dude you know from a little known message bored. So little known it’s powered by a hamster wheel 

Someday.  Lol

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Mike Isles said:

You are right. Any Bills fan is a friend of mine. 

:pointstosky: :wub: :pointstosky:

• Like 1

I love how your mom loves this acrobatic tongue thing I do.