IGotWorms

Afghanistan

1 minute ago, DonS said:

81 Million Biden Fans Can't Be Wrong

81 million and I can't find a single one on this board. All my liberal friends who raged about trump have gone silent.

To conceptualize that number and not know for certain the election was rigged is mind-boggling.  To see them trot out Biden and Harris though.  The powers that be were just giving us a big FU.

That's why this entire situation has me scratching my head.  There is no way we are this incompetent.  Even by accident, anyone would have done a better job than this.  So, wtf?  

The chain of command can't be this broken.  The military had to have had a say and an agreement, so wtf?

We can't possibly suck this bad.  This is epic.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, fandandy said:

That's why this entire situation has me scratching my head.  There is no way we are this incompetent.  Even by accident, anyone would have done a better job than this.  So, wtf?  

The chain of command can't be this broken.  The military had to have had a say and an agreement, so wtf?

You'd be surprised. The Pentagon is focused on white supremacists and racism.

5 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

The media's narrative can't be the story.  This is like a shell game.

Reporter:  Do we have to ask permission from the Taliban to remove Americans?

Blinken:  The Taliban is in control of Kabul

Ho Lee Fuk...how did the gender advisors coupled with the pride flag not cause 180* turn in Afghan culture? Will the left ever see that their make believe world on non binary and wokeness only plays to the dolts over here?

On 8/22/2021 at 5:09 PM, fandandy said:

Why should they care about human life?  Maybe they are looking forward to a robot army of drones? 

50 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

Why should they care about human life?  Maybe they are looking forward to a robot army of drones? 

Prior to adding a robot army Biden will issue an executive order which adds a 4th Law of Robotics:

"Robots must address all humans using their preferred pronouns."

• Haha 1

Biden and Harris shaking in their boots, willing to give into whatever demands the taliban are ordering them to do.

Dan Crenshaw says "Go fock yourself" to the taliban.

Why are liberals bowing down to the taliban? 

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/dan-crenshaw-afghanistan-deadline-joe-biden-taliban

Liberals from Biden down to the ones walking the streets are the biggest anti-American pvssies there are.  You all (liberals) are just nothing more than yellow, coward, scared pvssies.  It shows in every facet of their life.  Lay down. Bow down. Give in. Walk away. Cry. Tissue.  Warm milk. Hugs. Safe spaces. Masks. Looting. Stealing. Murdering. High Crime. Pvssies.

Cmon man. The Taliban have shown themselves to be reasonable fellows.  I'm sure they'll be able to sit down and get stuff worked out over a cup of coffee.  What could possibly go wrong? 

10 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

It does seem like they've been able to make progress with getting people out at least - https://www.cnbc.com/2021/08/23/us-evacuates-37000-from-afghanistan-as-taliban-calls-august-31-withdrawal-deadline-red-line.html

The problem is the number of Americans is a small percentage of those totals.  The government refuses to answer questions about how many Americans have been evacuated from Afghanistan but a leaked doc tells the story:

AMCITS = American Citizens

57 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

Wait. I’m hearing The Taliban gave us orders and we are completely bowing down?   

Yep. Taliban is in control of things. creepy joe is a focking coward.

On 8/22/2021 at 6:57 AM, IGotWorms said:

Lol now you guys are concerned about what the French think about our foreign policy? :lol:

Quite a turn from Freedom Fries!!

No, it is the censorship and lack of transparency

1 hour ago, KSB2424 said:

Link?

1 hour ago, Fireballer said:

It's all just a political game to them

Bonus :lol: for including "(again)" 

3 hours ago, KSB2424 said:

Good.

As I stated in prolly page one before the nitwits started back and forthing, I hope this goes epically bad.  

I hope each and every American with a pulse realizes once and for all that our government and military are evil and incompetent and pretty much always have been.

And, a side note.  WW2 was won by Russia.

4 hours ago, fandandy said:

Good.

As I stated in prolly page one before the nitwits started back and forthing, I hope this goes epically bad.  

I hope each and every American with a pulse realizes once and for all that our government and military are evil and incompetent and pretty much always have been.

And, a side note.  WW2 was won by Russia.

So much this.

Members of congress should be afraid to leave their compounds. They should be dodging rocks and thrown excrement in the street.

Both parties.

Our government is, as you say, evil and incompetent. And yet we fund it and support it.

And it's all countries. I tell my wife that her country should put its “leaders” heads on pikes.

The United States can't even win Wars against the North Vietnamese, North Korea, or the Taliban in Afghanistan who didn't even control the country until the U.S. 20 year war.  And to defeat Japan had to basically murder and disfigure innocent citizens in two large Japanese cities.  United States leadership and military is Highly Overrated.  Another sad day.

20 minutes ago, Gepetto said:

The United States can't even win Wars against the North Vietnamese, North Korea, or the Taliban in Afghanistan who didn't even control the country until the U.S. 20 year war.  And to defeat Japan had to basically murder and disfigure innocent citizens in two large Japanese cities.  United States leadership and military is Highly Overrated.  Another sad day.

It is virtually impossible to defeat a determined enemy on his home soil.

Vietnam has also focked up China more than once.

Afghanistan has demolished British and Soviet armies. They call it the graveyard of empires for a reason.

And as for Japan...

1. Fock em. They had it coming.

2. We destroyed way more cities than just Hiroshima and Nagasaki. The fire bombing of Tokyo for instance. Also dresden in Germany.

And do you know what the second most heavily damaged city in the entire war was (after warsaw)?

Manila. Our own colony. We leveled that place when we took it back from the Japs.

4 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

It is virtually impossible to defeat a determined enemy on his home soil.

Vietnam has also focked up China more than once.

Afghanistan has demolished British and Soviet armies. They call it the graveyard of empires for a reason.

And as for Japan...

1. Fock em. They had it coming.

2. We destroyed way more cities than just Hiroshima and Nagasaki. The fire bombing of Tokyo for instance. Also dresden in Germany.

And do you know what the second most heavily damaged city in the entire war was (after warsaw)?

Manila. Our own colony. We leveled that place when we took it back from the Japs.

How else were we going to get back all those envelopes? 

• Haha 1

Just now, DonS said:

How else were we going to get back all those envelopes? 

The funny thing is MacArthur is a hero there to this day. We share a first name, and people always ask if I was named for him.

He horribly botched the defense of the Philippines in the first place, abandoned his men to the death March, and then leveled the place on his famous “return.” 

But they love him. 

18 hours ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

So much this.

Members of congress should be afraid to leave their compounds. They should be dodging rocks and thrown excrement in the street.

Both parties.

Our government is, as you say, evil and incompetent. And yet we fund it and support it.

And it's all countries. I tell my wife that her country should put its “leaders” heads on pikes.

You saw what happened when people took some selfies. It was worse than 9-11

20 hours ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

The funny thing is MacArthur is a hero there to this day. We share a first name, and people always ask if I was named for him.

He horribly botched the defense of the Philippines in the first place, abandoned his men to the death March, and then leveled the place on his famous “return.” 

But they love him. 

Wag the Dog

Has AOC horseface come out yet claiming that she was rescued by biden's withdrawal? 

30 minutes ago, lod001 said:

Has AOC horseface come out yet claiming that she was rescued by biden's withdrawal? 

No but she is demanding this....never let a crisis go to waste:

Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, D-N.Y., said Tuesday that President Biden's administration must agree to resettle a minimum of 200,000 Afghan refugees in the United States.

"I believe we need to move, and the administration needs to move as quickly as possible and as expansively as possible, ensuring that we are raising the amount of refugee visas to whatever amount is necessary," Ocasio-Cortez told The Independent.

"I would say the rock bottom is 200,000, but I think it should be whatever is necessary," she added. "And that needs to be expedited as soon as possible."

creepy joe at work....

Fears Rise About Safety of Afghan Airport as U.S. Warns Americans to Stay Away

Panic and desperation rose Saturday among thousands of Afghans struggling to flee the week-old Taliban takeover of Afghanistan, as gates to the Kabul airport were closed off and the U.S. embassy warned American citizens to stay away from the airport, citing “potential security threats outside the gates.”

The U.S. embassy’s warning that Americans should stay away from the airport added a new level of uncertainty to the volatile situation — which includes reports of growing hunger around the country — just a day after President Biden vowed to get all U.S. citizens to safety.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nytimes.com/2021/08/21/world/asia/Afghanistan-Kabul-airport-evacuations.amp.html

On 8/22/2021 at 6:59 PM, Cdub100 said:

God, that's just ignorant.

You totally forgot the trannies.

And inclusive hairstyles.

Jesus, we might have to outsource the pentagon to the French.

1 minute ago, wiffleball said:

God, that's just ignorant.

You totally forgot the trannies.

And inclusive hairstyles.

Jesus, we might have to outsource the pentagon to the French.

wiffleball quoted you in a topic: Afghanistan

Jesus fock what does this nutbag want.... Oh he brought the funny and truth.

A surprise, but a pleasant one. 

The media is trying to pivot off Afghanistan with a DeSantis attack.  They are highlighting how Florida is the only state with more covid deaths now than at any time during the pandemic.  But they phrase it as "DeSantis is governor of the only state that..."

So, in the interest of equity, what's say we accidentally drop cluster bombs and landmines to reciprocate for all the IEDs that were laid for us while we were there.

9 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

The media is trying to pivot off Afghanistan with a DeSantis attack.  They are highlighting how Florida is the only state with more covid deaths now than at any time during the pandemic.  But they phrase it as "DeSantis is governor of the only state that..."

Well, they have successfully got away from eyes on their border debacle that is still going on. It's what they do, even at their own expense. :dunno:

We destroyed way more cities than just Hiroshima and Nagasaki. The fire bombing of Tokyo for instance. Also dresden in Germany.

bingo. Our fire bombings in Dresden and Tokyo make Fat Man & Little Boy look like Edible Arrangements. 

11 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

So, in the interest of equity, what's say we accidentally drop cluster bombs and landmines to reciprocate for all the IEDs that were laid for us while we were there.

Tactical nuke the mountain passes. If they can't move between the valleys, Afghanistan won't be a problem until the radiation clears.