KSB2424

Kaepernick is back!

We all know he’s a racist idiot. The fact that he still isn’t in the NFL when even Tebow was given a chance because he changed positions shows Kaep isn’t in this to actually play. 

not only is he a stupid racist, he focking ugly!

Seriously, has anyone watched the video?  Quite possible the dumbest thing I've ever seen.  I'd like to know what all the millionaire African American NFL players actually, really think if shown that video.   It feels like a really bad SNL skit or something.  I'm at a loss for words. 

Can you imagine backing this guy all this time then watching that?  I'd have severe buyers remorse.  

25 minutes ago, easilyscan said:

This explains why doctors sometimes slap the mother when a child is born.

:lol:

Wait, why aren't there any white guys in the video? Are white guys not invited to the combine to audition for million dollar contracts?

8 minutes ago, Brad GLuckman said:

Wait, why aren't there any white guys in the video? Are white guys not invited to the combine to audition for million dollar contracts?

Not invited to ESPN either. 

:lol: I actually just watched it.

I wonder if when kraperdlck was QB in San Francisco if the team had lined up an offensive line in front of him that was made up with the likes of maxipad waters, al sharpton, donny lemon, kameltoe harris, and stacey abrams  how he would feel about all this while playing against that Baltimore defensive front that was set up by all the racist slave owners over there. :lol:

I guess Kaepernick can thank people like you, Clay Travis and Matt Walsh for advertising his Netflix series.

I had never heard of it until this thread.

I don’t agree with the slave auction comparison, but it seems like most of the show is actually about his younger years, and this is moreso (an exaggeration, IMO) setting the stage for the overall theme of white people always being authority figures.   

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Kaepernick exploits young black people to fatten his pockets and stroke his ego.

A prime example of what is wrong with America these days.  

He is no hero.

• Thanks 2

Kaepernick is dumber than a box of rocks.    He did things that he didn't even really understand nor could he adequately explain.   But he got a lot of attention and notoriety for it and it made him rich at the time when his career was in serious decline.    And because of that he is treated like he is MLK.   But he is just a trained seal performing the tricks that get the left to continue throwing him fish.     Pathetic.   

17 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

Tim, buy a size up….your camel toe is showing.  

It’s not like he’s the first person to make the comparison...

https://www.captaingambling.com/thesportsfanjournal/sports/football/is-the-nfl-combine-a-modern-day-meat-market/

https://theshadowleague.com/why-the-nfl-combine-conjures-slavery/

https://ussporthistory.com/2016/02/25/constructing-the-fantasy-plantation-the-nfl-combine-and-the-language-of-numbers/

10 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

Interesting that he doesn't compare his own adoption to a slave auction. Far more appropriate.  :dunno:

You think adoption is like slavery?  Racist!

2 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

You think adoption is like slavery?  Racist!

They, no doubt, forced him to make his bed and clean the table. Perhaps even yard work.  Probably even got him into football. 

4 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

They, no doubt, forced him to make his bed and clean the table. Perhaps even yard work.  Probably even got him into football. 

Well I haven’t watched the series, but seems like the whole thing is basically about him growing up as one of the only black kids around...

12 hours ago, KSB2424 said:

Seriously, has anyone watched the video?  Quite possible the dumbest thing I've ever seen.  I'd like to know what all the millionaire African American NFL players actually, really think if shown that video.   It feels like a really bad SNL skit or something.  I'm at a loss for words. 

Can you imagine backing this guy all this time then watching that?  I'd have severe buyers remorse.  

I only got about 10 seconds into it. I hate listening to stupid people.

Additionally, isn't the NFL racist?   Why is a there a disproportionate (less) number of why guys at almost every position?  Seriously, does a board lib want to answer this? (I'm guessing not, because they know they are getting in a battle they can't win). 

23 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Well I haven’t watched the series, but seems like the whole thing is basically about him growing up as one of the only black kids around...

One of the lucky ones. 

22 minutes ago, Cloaca du jour said:

He has a show streaming someplace

I'm not sure who doesn't these days. God, look up any random D list actor or actress from 30 years ago and even they have a God damn show streaming someplace.  I think Netflix said that they were going to spend 8 billion dollars on content. 

21 hours ago, TimHauck said:

I have always thought Colin was half white

I learned something from krapperdlck about this.

Since slavery is just like the NFL combine, I'm now realizing how much those black slaves really wanted to be slaves. Otherwise, they would have just chosen a different profession. 

Good to know. We can now call off the liberal white guilt movement. :thumbsup: 

8 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

Kaepernick Starts Underground Railroad To Help Other NFL Stars Escape To Freedom

https://babylonbee.com/news/kaepernick-starts-underground-railroad-to-help-other-nfl-stars-escape-to-freedom

Kaepernick is already sneaking into NFL practices across the country and beckoning NFL players to leave the game forever and taste freedom for the first time as a factory worker, accountant, or professional social justice grifter.

:lol:

Just another exploiter preying on the dumb

I have the solution.  Completely exclude all minority players from participation.  Progress!!! :wacko:

On 11/1/2021 at 2:21 PM, Baker Boy said:

Kaepernick Starts Underground Railroad To Help Other NFL Stars Escape To Freedom

https://babylonbee.com/news/kaepernick-starts-underground-railroad-to-help-other-nfl-stars-escape-to-freedom

Babylonbee has been killing it lately.    By my god, this might be their greatest work ever.   Laughed out loud when I read that headline.   

1 hour ago, KSB2424 said:

More from this guy.  :lol:

I wonder if this documentary will expose Kaep as a guy who's just not all that bright. Probably not,, as most people are dug in on either side. i've always kind of thought of him as a dumb guy that was radicalized by his girlfriend and made into a figurehead for the cause. He's become an icon for many but he's just clearly not all that smart or thoughtful. He's an athlete, not a scholar. Surprised that this stuff made it to Netflix because I'm sure plenty of smart people could have stopped a couple of these really embarrassing parts of his documentary.

• Thanks 1