Nomad99

Boom! Disney getting canceled πŸ€£πŸ˜…

4 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

An appointee to Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis' new oversight board in control of Disney's special tax district called homosexuality "evil" last year and shared a baseless conspiracy theory that tap water could be making more people gay.

Could be worse, could be calling white people evil and saying the "system" is racist....Β :dunno:

• Like 1

An appointee to Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis' new oversight board in control of Disney's special tax district called homosexuality "evil" last year and shared a baseless conspiracy theory that tap water could be making more people gay.

Disney thinks men can menstruate. So, you know, there’s that.Β 

42 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Link

3 hours ago, GutterBoy said:

How did it happen to you?

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, GutterBoy said:

I don't know how this chemical affectsΒ people, but this isn't as completely off the wall stuff as it appears.:

https://vcresearch.berkeley.edu/news/pesticide-atrazine-can-turn-male-frogs-females

Also, I don't know what this person has said on the matter. I asl don't know fock all about frogs or intentions. I'm just noting that CNN claims that there is no evidence while either not doing their homework and/orΒ ignoring this.Β 

20 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

I don't know how this chemical affectsΒ people, but this isn't as completely off the wall stuff as it appears.:

https://vcresearch.berkeley.edu/news/pesticide-atrazine-can-turn-male-frogs-females

Also, I don't know what this person has said on the matter. I asl don't know fock all about frogs or intentions. I'm just noting that CNN claims that there is no evidence while either not doing their homework and/orΒ ignoring this.Β 

Ok so you're on record as saying it's possible that tap water can turn someone gay, correct?

1 hour ago, GutterBoy said:

Ok so you're on record as saying it's possible that tap water can turn someone gay, correct?

No. I said this particular pesticide, atrazine,Β affects the gender of frogs.Β I'm not taking a stand. The fock do IΒ know? I have only a surface layman's interest in the effects of discarded drugs or pesticides have on drinking water because I read a magazine article or fourΒ every now and again over the last thirty years. Maybe this DeSantis appointeeΒ did their homeworkΒ and knows more about it than I do.

I just know more than this clearly biased CNN reporterΒ about one particular chemical, and not much else on the topic. 99-times-out-of-a-hundredΒ you're the resident pharmaceutical expert, this is the lone case I claim to know more and now, sharing what I know, you've caught up to me. Send an email to UC-Berkeley's research team if you want a real discussion on it.

36 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

No. I said this particular pesticide, atrazine,Β affects the gender of frogs.Β I'm not taking a stand. The fock do IΒ know? I have only a surface layman's interest in the effects of discarded drugs or pesticides have on drinking water because I read a magazine article or fourΒ every now and again over the last thirty years. Maybe this DeSantis appointeeΒ did their homeworkΒ and knows more about it than I do.

I just know more than this clearly biased CNN reporterΒ about one particular chemical, and not much else on the topic. 99-times-out-of-a-hundredΒ you're the resident pharmaceutical expert, this is the lone case I claim to know more and now, sharing what I know, you've caught up to me. Send an email to UC-Berkeley's research team if you want a real discussion on it.

There is no real discussion to be had when discussing tap water turning someone gay.

17 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

There is no real discussion to be had when discussing tap water turning someone gay.

More and more research, however, is showing that atrazine interferes with endocrine hormones, such as estrogen and testosterone - in fish, amphibians, birds, reptiles, laboratory rodents and even human cell lines at levels of parts per billion. Recent studies also found a possible link between human birth defects and low birth weight and atrazine exposure in the wombΒ https://vcresearch.berkeley.edu/news/pesticide-atrazine-can-turn-male-frogs-females

Hayes said that "when you have studies all over the world showing problems with atrazine in every vertebrate that has been looked at - fish, frogs, reptiles, birds, mammals - all of them can't be wrong."

"What people have to realize is that, just as with taking pharmaceuticals, they have to decide whether the benefits outweigh the costs," he said. "Not every frog or every human will be affected by atrazine, but do you want to take a chance, what with all the other things that we know atrazine does, not just to humans but to rodents and frogs and fish?"Β https://vcresearch.berkeley.edu/news/pesticide-atrazine-can-turn-male-frogs-females

This chemical is focking up the frogs pretty good and if it affects their testosterone levels, it may well affect human levels as well. There's a reason testosterone levels are significantly lower than 50 years ago, this may be it. The fock do I know though, I'm not going on a limb. I only see low birth weights and birth defects mentioned for humans, it's only for sure "turning frogs gay."

7 hours ago, GutterBoy said:

Thereο»Ώ is no real discussion to be had when discussing tap water turning someoneο»Ώ gay.

Everyone knows that Liberals turn people Gay, duh!Β 

Massive layoffs coming at ESPN. I usually don’t like to see people lose their jobs.Β 

On 3/5/2023 at 6:14 AM, League Champion said:

Everyone knows that Liberals turn people Gay, duh!Β 

Boom! πŸ’₯ 🌈 

7 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Massive layoffs coming at ESPN. I usually don’t like to see people lose their jobs.Β 

Me neither, but these companies have been asking for it with their garbage and checkbox politics instead of giving us what we want.

F#ck'em.

5 minutes ago, MDC said:

Boom! πŸ’₯ 🌈 

Don't worry. In your case the gay came before the liberal.Β 

12 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Seems like this happens every year at ESPN.Β  Would love to see their headcount number y/y for the last 10 years.

1 hour ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Me neither, but these companies have been asking for it with their garbage and checkbox politics instead of giving us what we want.

F#ck'em.

I wouldn't mind if ESPN flat out startedΒ over. Fire everybodyΒ and hire people who like sports more than kissing liberal ass.Β 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Strike said:

Seems like this happens every year at ESPN.Β  Would love to see their headcount number y/y for the last 10 years.

This one is supposed to be the biggest yet. Β 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

This one is supposed to be the biggest yet. Β 

I would hate to be a white guy who works there right about now.

• Haha 1

38 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

F#ck'em.

The employees probably weren't gay or black enough to fit their agenda.Β 

• Haha 1

Long line of really bad decisions by Disney. Don't think anybody is surprised it's catching up with them.

WokeΒ head of Marvel fired. Lasted a whole ten months. Maybe Disney is getting it finally? I doubt it.Β 

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Maybe Disney is getting it finally?

Nope.Β  They are suppose to be hosting some big gay event now.

Β 

Just now, Hawkeye21 said:

Nope.Β  They are suppose to be hosting some big gay event now.

Oh good. Β I was worried that they may return to what made them a big deal. Did you ever get to Mexico?Β 

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Oh good. Β I was worried that they may return to what made them a big deal. Did you ever get to Mexico?Β 

Yep.Β  Got back last week and was there for 6 nights.Β  We had a great time.Β  All the traveling went well and felt safe the whole time.Β  I recommend Playa del Carmen but the drive from Cancun can take a while.

1 minute ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Yep.Β  Got back last week and was there for 6 nights.Β  We had a great time.Β  All the traveling went well and felt safe the whole time.Β  I recommend Playa del Carmen but the drive from Cancun can take a while.

Nice. Been to Cancun 2x. Loved it.Β 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

Nice. Been to Cancun 2x. Loved it.Β 

We were on the south side of Playa del Carmen in a gated community called Playacar.Β  Fantastic area with resorts and condos.

Disney is not getting cancelled or going broke.Β  You people are cluelessΒ 

Typical retarded liberal πŸ˜‚ of course everyone knows this guy is a focking clueless moron πŸ˜‚

LAKE BUENA VISTA β€” Gov. Ron DeSantis’ handpicked board overseeing Disney World’s government services is gearing up for a potential legal battle over a 30-year development agreement they say effectively renders them powerless to manage the entertainment giant’s future growth in Central Florida.

https://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/os-ne-disney-new-reedy-creek-board-powerless-20230329-qalagcs4wjfe3iwkpzjsz2v4qm-story.html

πŸ˜‚

• Like 1

10 hours ago, GutterBoy said:

LAKE BUENA VISTA β€” Gov. Ron DeSantis’ handpicked board overseeing Disney World’s government services is gearing up for a potential legal battle over a 30-year development agreement they say effectively renders them powerless to manage the entertainment giant’s future growth in Central Florida.

https://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/os-ne-disney-new-reedy-creek-board-powerless-20230329-qalagcs4wjfe3iwkpzjsz2v4qm-story.html

πŸ˜‚

Yeah the old board and Disney okey-doked them on the way out.

Yet another nail in DeSantis coffin.Β 

41 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

DeSantis is such a fool, another mistake trying to be the culture war king.

1 hour ago, Sean Mooney said:

Β 

27 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

DeSantis is such a fool, another mistake trying to be the culture war king.

yeah, okay.  🀣

I mean, if you guys repeat it enough it HAS to be true, no?Β  Your psyche probably couldn't handle the truth which is why you have to fool yourself into believing the latest talking points you slurped up at the DNC Glory Hole.

Just now, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Β 

yeah, okay.  🀣

I mean, if you guys repeat it enough it HAS to be true, no?Β  Your psyche probably couldn't handle the truth which is why you have to fool yourself into believing the latest talking points you slurped up at the DNC Glory Hole.

Let's look at the facts:

1) Densantis passes a bill limiting gay talk in school, the infamous "Don't Say Gay" bill

2) Disney doesn't like it and speaks out against the bill

3) Desantis doesn't like Disney speaking out against him and passes another bill dissolving Reedy Creek in an effort to punish Disney

4) This bill results in billions of dollars of debt being transferred to the citizens of the area.Β  Whoops.

5) Desantis backpedals, and instead passes a new bill saying you can keep Reedy Creek, bit we're going to oversee it.

6) Disney says, sure, and then has the current board push through a bunch of rules before Desantis's friends can join

7) Desantis gets his friends to join, but now they see the old board made it so they can't do anything for 30 years.

Desantis is a joke, has no idea what he's doing, and is getting b1tch slapped on every move.

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Β 

yeah, okay.  🀣

What is "the truth" then there champ?

Here is the meeting of the sad group of people holding their first meeting when they realized they have no real power.Β https://www.clickorlando.com/news/local/2023/03/29/disney-made-last-minute-deal-with-former-reedy-creek-board-giving-company-wide-powers-new-board-says/

Not to mention this little morsel:

Β 

The special counsel reported that the development agreement will last for decades and bars the new tourism board from making changes to properties without Disney’s approval.

Peri described the timetable outlined in the developer agreement between Disney and the Reedy Creek board, which was put into effect on Feb. 8.

β€œI’m going to read to you the term of this restrictive covenant. β€˜This declaration shall continue in effect until 21 years after the death of the last survivor of the descendants of King Charles III, King of England, living as of the date of this declaration,’” Peri said.

Β 

You could not give more of a middle finger to someone without literally having a person in a Mickey Mouse costume walk up to every member of the board and directly flip them off.

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, GutterBoy said:

πŸ˜‚

Β 

1 hour ago, Sean Mooney said:

Big win for you guys.Β  Congrats!!!

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, Gladiators said:

Β 

Big win for you guys.Β  Congrats!!!

I just think it's funny that people in here were celebrating DeSantis as this genius who was staring down Disney and causing them to cower in fear and he wasn't smart enough to cover every path before taking his victory lap.Β 

This was supposed to be a huge feather in his cap going into 2024 election stuff and instead it is just more ammunition for his opponents about Ron's ineffectiveness.Β