KSB2424

Nothing on the Texas School shooting?

Just now, Utilit99 said:

Exactly. Greatest president ever. :thumbsup:

I believe there would not be a war in Ukraine if Trump was still president. 

No there would not be. We would still be pumping our own oil. Russia wouldn’t be able to do anything if that were the case. 

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Big Guy said:

just keep an open mind, and if something doesn't seem right, question and search

Correct. The left in this country are extremists. It doesn't take the whole party to create disaster, just a couple political nutbags with a little power and a lot of money.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Big Guy said:

you have no idea what the Globalists are capable of do ya?

I doubt the globalists would have scheduled a mass shooting of Hispanic kids on  the international day of mourning for St. George the Righteous, Pure, and Innocent.

So yeah, he went looking for an open classroom and said “look what we have here” when he found one.  

Hmm...The outside door was propped open, and he just happened to find that door and an open classroom. All against school safety procedures.

Nothing fishy there....

• Thanks 1

41 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

I doubt the globalists would have scheduled a mass shooting of Hispanic kids on  the international day of mourning for St. George the Righteous, Pure, and Innocent.

Apparently people are actually saying this. This account has over 5k followers:

• Like 1

Just now, TimHauck said:

How come it’s always Libtards finding this stuff? 

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

So you don’t think people are saying it?  You basically just did yourself…

7 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

So you don’t think people are saying it?  You basically just did yourself…

I think a few morons are saying it and you’re trying to act like it’s a thing on the right. You’re just looking to point fingers because your side of the aisle is completely focked up where it counts. In real life. You point to mindless, meaningless talk because the reality of what you support is a complete failure. 

20 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Its because they're the ones creating it under the guise of the alt-right.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Its because they're the ones creating it under the guise of the alt-right.

Have you read this thread dummy?

Or maybe Big Guy and Utilit99 are really libs under the guise of the alt-right?  Now that would be an all-time troll

(sorry HT, I think I confused you for Utilit)

Didn't we learn anything from Alex Jones and Newtown?  Remember when he said the same thing?  He was found liable for defamation.

1 hour ago, TimHauck said:

But but twitter is censoring free speech!!!

On 5/26/2022 at 5:05 PM, porkbutt said:

no dummy. no one blamed the cops when columbine happened. im saying it's hilarious that the left is going after the cops not doing anything now after trying to destroy police forces for the last year

Uvalde is a town of only 13,000. But they have a SWAT team and spend 40% of their municipal budget on police. This is NOT a town that defunded anything related to law enforcement. This outsized amount of spending on police didn’t do them a bit of good. Because their cops turned out to be incompetent cowards. They encountered the shooter 4 minutes after he entered the school, and (I believe) before he shot any kids. But they got scared and ran away. It was over an hour before they finally killed him… and it was the border patrol that had to come in and save their bacon.

This goes to show that spending tons of money on police doesn’t necessarily make you safer.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, dogcows said:

Uvalde is a town of only 13,000. But they have a SWAT team and spend 40% of their municipal budget on police. This is NOT a town that defunded anything related to law enforcement. This outsized amount of spending on police didn’t do them a bit of good. Because their cops turned out to be incompetent cowards. They encountered the shooter 4 minutes after he entered the school, and (I believe) before he shot any kids. But they got scared and ran away. It was over an hour before they finally killed him… and it was the border patrol that had to come in and save their bacon.

This goes to show that spending tons of money on police doesn’t necessarily make you safer.

What’s the crime  rate there? I’ll give you a hint: it’s crime ridden. What else would you have them spend their money on? I guess if you lived in a pace with a crime index rating of 5, 100 being the safest, you would want them to spend it on drag Queen story hour or some shite. 

30 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

What’s the crime  rate there? I’ll give you a hint: it’s crime ridden. What else would you have them spend their money on? I guess if you lived in a pace with a crime index rating of 5, 100 being the safest, you would want them to spend it on drag Queen story hour or some shite. 

Maybe the crime rate there wouldn't be so high if the police force wasn't a bunch of carpet-wetting poosays.

6 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Maybe the crime rate there wouldn't be so high if the police force wasn't a bunch of carpet-wetting poosays.

Maybe. But saying that 40 pct of a small towns budget is spent the police is a lot, when it’s crime ridden, is stupid.  Unless, of course, you don’t live there. That’s how liberals roll though. Never waste a crisis. Ghouls. 

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Maybe. But saying that 40 pct of a small towns budget is spent the police is a lot, when it’s crime ridden, is stupid.  Unless, of course, you don’t live there. That’s how liberals roll though. Never waste a crisis. Ghouls. 

Link to it being crime ridden. What town doesn't have crime?

1 minute ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Link to it being crime ridden. What town doesn't have crime?

It has a time index of 5. That means it’s safer than 5 pct of the rest of the country.  95 pct worse. And Fock your links. Look it up. I did. Took 5 seconds 

7 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

It has a time index of 5. That means it’s safer than 5 pct of the rest of the country.  95 pct worse. And Fock your links. Look it up. I did. Took 5 seconds 

Link it. It takes 5 seconds to source yo' sh!t.

• Sad 1

34 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Full tilt from rusty. And I thought his huskyhater alias 3.0 was beyond stupid. 

• Sad 1

47 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Or maybe if it wasn’t full of illegals? 

53 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Full tilt from rusty. And I thought his huskyhater alias 3.0 was beyond stupid. 

I am one, I don't need a fake backup username like you do. Stupid? Whoever believes trump's lies.................................

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, huskyhater75 said:

I am one, ..................

We already know you are. 

1 minute ago, Utilit99 said:

We already know you are. 

NUMBER ONE, b!tch. And don't forget it. Now go away, I want to deal with mature people. 

3 minutes ago, huskyhater75 said:

HAHA-you GOTTA check out trump trying to pronounce the shooting victim's names, he sounds like an autistic drunk.

Trump!!! :cry: Go rusty go!!! :pointstosky:

6 hours ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Link it. It takes 5 seconds to source yo' sh!t.

Lol at HT refusing to provide links for like the 5th time this week. 

This appears to be the source for where the “crime index of 5” is coming from - https://www.neighborhoodscout.com/tx/uvalde/crime#description

Mostly due to property crime though.  Violent crime is below Texas average and pretty much equal to national average.

9 hours ago, dogcows said:

It's also a great example of why everyone should exercise their 2A rights. The ability to defend yourself when there is no help is paramount. 

45 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

Once again America is blaming everyone but the shooter. 

Not true.....we are simple addressing the questions posed by the left.....what can we do to stop this? In this case there are DISTURBING mistakes made that could have significantly reduced the number of fatalities. It's a good example of how laws & policy are not the cure that some assume it is.

10 minutes ago, Nomad99 said:

Not true.....we are simple addressing the questions posed by the left.....what can we do to stop this? In this case there are DISTURBING mistakes made that could have significantly reduced the number of fatalities. It's a good example of how laws & policy are not the cure that some assume it is.

Yes, we re talking about reducing the number of casualties instead of eliminating the situation entirely. This is not the cop’s fault or the guns fault. The cops are the people cleaning up the mess created by our socially engineered society. Once again the real problems are swept under the table and we will go through this again.

• Like 2

These threads take the dumbest turns. Mostly because of a couple people. Annoying.

So, initial door propped open, class room left unlocked, cops waited way too long to engage teenager with a rifle. Just a comedy of errors and cowardice.

Seems sketchy but, it is what it is. It gives the politicians on the left, who absolutely destroy everything thing they touch, an opportunity to grandstand. If we're lucky, nothing changes, I don't trust a single Democrat in this country when it comes to policy. Whether it's ineptness or pure evil, they simply can't be trusted.

1 hour ago, Reality said:

These threads take the dumbest turns. Mostly because of a couple people. Annoying.

So, initial door propped open, class room left unlocked, cops waited way too long to engage teenager with a rifle. Just a comedy of errors and cowardice.

Seems sketchy but, it is what it is. It gives the politicians on the left, who absolutely destroy everything thing they touch, an opportunity to grandstand. If we're lucky, nothing changes, I don't trust a single Democrat in this country when it comes to policy. Whether it's ineptness or pure evil, they simply can't be trusted.

Well, the hope is we learn from these mistakes in order to reduce the chance this happens again.

Honest to god, I'm continually surprised that there hasn't been a mass shooting at a homeless shelter. Or homeless camp. Especially in a place like Denver where there's so much resentment built up.

If it's an either/or, certainly them rather than children. I think many of them would think that you're doing them a favor.

2 hours ago, Reality said:

But as hussein obama said, it is a time to remember george floyd. So there's that.....:wall:

35 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

But as hussein obama said, it is a time to remember george floyd. So there's that.....:wall:

That was one of the most tone def responses I've ever seen.