MDC

Do you think the Geek Club is racist?

Do you think the Geek Club is a racist place?  

82 members have voted

1. 1. Is the GC racist?

• Yes
    • No

4 hours ago, GutterBoy said:

Oh I understand your position.  You think trans people are trying to turn kids trans and have sex with them.  I've pointed out how dumb that is multiple times, but you'll never change your mind, and you'll never convince me that this is the master plan either, so I guess we'll just have to agree to disagree.  We'll circle back in 10 years to see who was right.

By then we’ll be disagreeing about whether beastiality is appropriate behavior and should be normalized. 

Just now, avoiding injuries said:

By then we’ll be disagreeing about whether beastiality is appropriate behavior and should be normalized. 

If a person identifies as an animal....is it really beastiality?  Hard to say hard to say

6 minutes ago, avoiding injuries said:

People said the same thing when we let the gays marry, but I don't see the epidemic of people marrying their dogs like we were told was gonna happen.

2 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

People said the same thing when we let the gays marry, but I don't see the epidemic of people marrying their dogs like we were told was gonna happen.

Give it time. Like you said, circle back in 10 years. During the gay marriage debate, nobody envisioned the tranny revolution. Yet here we are. 

1 minute ago, avoiding injuries said:

Do you believe everything a tranny tells you?

No, if they told me that covid was fake, or Trump won the election, or there is a cabal of Satanists plotting to take over the world, then I would not believe him, or her.

5 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

No, if they told me that covid was fake, or Trump won the election, or there is a cabal of Satanists plotting to take over the world, then I would not believe him, or her.

I’ve never met a dishonest tranny, so I’m not sure why you’re so judgmental. 

2 hours ago, GutterBoy said:

Would you believe him or her if he or she told you that "Russia Collusion" was a plot created by Hillary Clinton to undermine the Trump campaign... then the Democrat party picked it up and ran with it, knowing all along it was a hoax, and tried to usurp an election to removed the President elect?

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Would you believe him or her if he or she told you that "Russia Collusion" was a plot created by Hillary Clinton to undermine the Trump campaign... then the Democrat party picked it up and ran with it, knowing all along it was a hoax, and tried to usurp an election to removed the President elect?

What the heck, let's throw in the hunter biden laptop that he didn't believe in on top of the hillary bullshlt with russia. :dunno:

8 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

What the heck, let's throw in the hunter biden laptop that he didn't believe in on top of the hillary bullshlt with russia. :dunno:

Can we sprinkle in some Ukraine quid pro quo and 10% for the “big guy”!

9 minutes ago, avoiding injuries said:

Can we sprinkle in some Ukraine quid pro quo and 10% for the “big guy”!

Well son of a bltch. They fired the guy who had dirt on my son. So I gave them the billion after all.

• Confused 1

Poor Gutterboy. He had to spring for a whole new wardrobe. 

On 6/13/2022 at 5:25 PM, DonS said:

Reminds me of one of my favorite movies.  Song begins around 1:08 mark...

I lasted a little more than 24 hours before I had watch this classic again. 🍿

• Thanks 1

I stayed away from this thread as I knew it'd be a shitshow.   Haven't read it but let me guess how it went.

Most people said:  "some individuals are but not for the most part"

Liberals said:  "You all are, Trump, BDS, Janurary 6th words....yada yada, MDC never really saying anyting but being a troll"

A couple uber right geeks:  "So what, everyone is".

How did I do?

6 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

I stayed away from this thread as I knew it'd be a shitshow.   Haven't read it but let me guess how it went.

Most people said:  "some individuals are but not for the most part"

Liberals said:  "You all are, Trump, BDS, Janurary 6th words....yada yada, MDC never really saying anyting but being a troll"

A couple uber right geeks:  "So what, everyone is".

How did I do?

Probably pretty spot on

a much more interesting poll would be “are a majority of geeks just a bunch of political hacks who know very little and regurgitate what their chosen party tells them?” 

• Haha 1

Anyone who voted YES is a stoopid fawking areahole!!! And I mean that much more than you stoopid arrogant fawking losers know you fawking nothings!!! 

Are we fawking sh!theads???  Of course and of coarse!!! Eat a mother fawking bullet you losers. You are nothings but a grand scheme of life in this tiny house here. Eat a fawking d!ck losers. I’m close to the door but will leave it unlocked for you, you fawking nothings!!! 

On 6/13/2022 at 5:25 PM, DonS said:

Reminds me of one of my favorite movies.  Song begins around 1:08 mark...

A youtube channel I follow posted this 3 days after we were talking about The Thing.  Good watch if you are interested in some of the behind the scenes stuff.

4 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

A youtube channel I follow posted this 3 days after we were talking about The Thing.  Good watch if you are interested in some of the behind the scenes stuff.

I'll check this out later.  Thx.  :thumbsup:

6 minutes ago, Masshole said:

It really kicked in if you notice when the occupy Wall Street thing was gaining steam. Obama deflected to racism real quick and the media followed. 

On 6/14/2022 at 1:13 PM, TBayXXXVII said:

How did a thread about Liberals being rampant racists turn into a thread about transgenders?

You new here? 

18 hours ago, Horseman said:

🤣🤣🤣

Rhetorical question.

Yesterday I got notifications of 2 “reactions” on this 1.5 year old thread - sadface emojis. :( 

I figured it was the usual Geek but now Horseman bumps it.

There may be a 2nd sadfacer!

:ninja: 

• Sad 1

I think it reflects the thoughts and feelings of the majority in this country. There is anonymity here and so there is a comfort for people to rage freely. I believe in real life most of these people pretend to be accepting and politically correct. Which is scary.  

Some posters on the right don't like black people.

Some posters on the left don't think black people are capable of accomplishing anything on their own.

So yeah, it is somewhat racist.

5 minutes ago, peenie said:

I think it reflects the thoughts and feelings of the majority in this country. There is anonymity here and so there is a comfort for people to rage freely. I believe in real life most of these people pretend to be accepting and politically correct. Which is scary.  

Obama won by a landslide. 

Just now, jerryskids said:

Some posters on the right don't like black people.

Some posters on the left don't think black people are capable of accomplishing anything on their own.

So yeah, it is somewhat racist.

That is a Straw Man argument I've seen in this forum, which is frequently alleged, but no one on the left actually thinks that or has said it.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

11 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Obama won by a landslide. 

I don't think members of this site are KKK morons. 

20 minutes ago, peenie said:

I don't think members of this site are KKK morons. 

You said the majority of the country are racists.