The best part about being a Giants fan right now is not being a Jets fan.  What are you other fans that have hope thinking? I like the Bills and Chargers afc, big surprise, and think the NFC is wide open except for a few teams (giants). Philly is growing on me as a dark horse. 

4 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

The best part about being a Giants fan right now is not being a Jets fan.  What are you other fans that have hope thinking? I like the Bills and Chargers afc, big surprise, and think the NFC is wide open except for a few teams (giants). Philly is growing on me as a dark horse. 

Being a Bears fan there really isn't a lot to be excited about.  I don't expect many wins so just hoping they play some competitive games.  I'll be looking for progression from players to see if they have a chance in future years.  Hoping to see if Fields is a franchise QB or not.

Brady has never lost to the Cowboys with the Patriots or the Bucs (he's 6 and 0). That's the 'boys first game, and I expect nothing to change. 

34 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Being a Bears fan there really isn't a lot to be excited about.  I don't expect many wins so just hoping they play some competitive games.  I'll be looking for progression from players to see if they have a chance in future years.  Hoping to see if Fields is a franchise QB or not.

Yup, they find out about Fields this year. I wish Jones never got hurt. We would know by now. I think we do anyway but have to let it play out. 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

Yup, they find out about Fields this year. I wish Jones never got hurt. We would know by now. I think we do anyway but have to let it play out. 

I'm still not sure how much they can know about Fields with one of the worst OL and WR corps in the NFL.

Just now, Hawkeye21 said:

I'm still not sure how much they can know about Fields with one of the worst OL and WR corps in the NFL.

Time to let him run. 

Ladanian Tomlinson looks ridiculous with that hair. 

5 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I’m liking my Broncos chances this year. I’m sooooooooooooo excited for the first game against Wilson’s old team. Me and the boys are planning on meeting up at one of their uncles lake house that weekend to fish, drink, and watch football 

Looking forward to another year of GB having a great regular season, getting my hopes up, and then sh!tting their pants in the playoffs. Clockwork.

Can't complain though. At least they make it interesting.

• Thanks 1

I just can’t buy into the Eagles as a true contender but they’ll be better. All the attention is on AJ Green but the D got better at all three levels. I’ll say 10-7 and maybe they win a playoff game. I think Philly is looking for a new QB next year but I hope I’m wrong.

2 minutes ago, MDC said:

I just can’t buy into the Eagles as a true contender but they’ll be better. All the attention is on AJ Green but the D got better at all three levels. I’ll say 10-7 and maybe they win a playoff game. I think Philly is looking for a new QB next year but I hope I’m wrong.

AJ Brown 

Trey Lance is hot garbage. Purdy will be the starter sooner than later if Jimmy is released. Thanks for wasting a SB roster Lynch. GO FOCK YOURSELF

• Haha 1

The Bengals have to be a favorite just because everyone else in the division took steps backwards.  The Ravens have no established WRs or RBs.  The Steelers and Browns have no QB.  People likely throw cold water on them because of their horrible history prior to reaching the Super Bowl a year ago.  If it was almost any other franchise in that position, they'd easily be called a favorite tho.

The cowboys are one losing streak away from getting a good head coach for the first time since Parcells.  

Cowboys lose Tyron Smith for (practically) the whole year - what's new? :rolleyes:

Smith hasn't played a whole season in like 7 years. When he has played, has been nothing special... But no worries, we have $20m tied up in a slow, inexplosive RB - who Jerry himself said (today) this team lives and dies with him. :doh:

• Haha 1

Not saying they can't.................but until the Bills actually beat KC (when it matters), give me the Chefs. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Cruzer said:

Cowboys lose Tyron Smith for (practically) the whole year - what's new? :rolleyes:

Smith hasn't played a whole season in like 7 years. When he has played, has been nothing special... But no worries, we have $20m tied up in a slow, inexplosive RB - who Jerry himself said (today) this team lives and dies with him. :doh:

Some guy in my work league drafted Zeke at 6 overall last night. Lol

32 minutes ago, MDC said:

Some guy in my work league drafted Zeke at 6 overall last night. Lol

What??? Ha, wow. 

How much does Jason Peters have left.....anything? Jerry has focked us once again, desperate times call for desperate measures.

23 minutes ago, shorepatrol said:

Trey Lance is hot garbage. Purdy will be the starter sooner than later if Jimmy is released. Thanks for wasting a SB roster Lynch. GO FOCK YOURSELF

I haven't been following too closely, but I thought Lance looked good?

I have lived in Houston long enough that I can start to call myself a fan.

I am hoping for 1.01 from the browns and maybe a 6-11 type season where Davis mills shows that he might be a franchise QB if surrounded with more 1st round picks.

6 minutes ago, Cruzer said:

What??? Ha, wow. 

How much does Jason Peters have left.....anything? Jerry has focked us once again, does Peters have anything left? 

I really dunno. He was just okay in his last year here. I didn’t even know he played for the Bears until now.

If they weren’t division rivals Andre Dillard would make sense as a trade piece. But he’s probably worth more to the Eagles as a backup swing tackle than anything Dallas would trade. Not that he’s great but he can play at a league average LT level and he’s a backup in Philly.

Jordan Mailata is an absolute monster btw. He may be my favorite active Eagle. Philly doesn’t always get it right but the fans have been blessed with stellar OL play for 20 years.

2022 to forever be known as the Year of the Fish

Haven't been this excited about the Dolphins in over a decade. Upgraded coach, o-line, Rbs, Wrs, to compliment an already solid  defense. The only question is Tua, who should thrive given the situation.  Really hope he does because it's fun rooting for a player your team drafted (not some free-agent) and is one of the classiest players in the league. 

I'm expecting about five straight Superbowl wins.

• Haha 1

NFL feels like MLB. You know before the year starts 1/4 of the league has no chance.

2 minutes ago, edjr said:

NFL feels like MLB. You know before the year starts 1/4 of the league has no chance.

😫

20 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

😫

You do always get a Baltimore (MLB) that bucks the trend. I feel the Patriots are in the bottom 1/4th

5 minutes ago, edjr said:

You do always get a Baltimore (MLB) that bucks the trend. I feel the Patriots are in the bottom 1/4th

I wouldn’t say that. Maybe not a top contender, but they won’t be awful.  

1 hour ago, edjr said:

I grew up in the Dan Marino era... every single season fans thought "we're gonna win the Superbowl this year!" Of course, it didn't happen, but we made the playoffs almost every season and it was exciting. I had no idea what it was like to be a Lions or Browns fan.

Then Marino retired and it's been 22 years of knowing before the season starts the Dolphins have close to zero chance of making the playoffs, let alone winning a playoff game. Now I truly understand the fan's misery of the worst NFL teams.

That was until now - Dolphins fans finally EXPECT to make the playoffs and hope to win a few.  Of course, nobody will be shocked if it doesn't happen, but at least the expectation and excitement of a new season is there. That's been missing for 22 years and it's awesome to finally have that feeling again.

Miami could go either way.  They certainly have some talent.  But the Bills win that division and the AFC as a whole is pretty stacked right now.  The extra playoff spot these days certainly helps but

Bills Bengals Ravens Colts Titans all of the AFC West

AFC: bills, chiefs, bengals, indy; wc= chargers, raiders, mia

NFC: phil, rams, min, tbb; wc= 49ers, gb, dal

Edit: fixored

9 minutes ago, Bier Meister said:

AFC: bills, chiefs, bengals, indy; wc= chargers, raiders, mia, den

NFC: phil, rams, min, tbb; wc= 49ers, gb, dal, DET

Too many teams

• Like 1

1 minute ago, listen2me 23 said:

Too many teams

at work... fixored

Bills

Bengals 

Colts

Raiders

WC: chiefs tians chargers

Eagles

Packers

Bucs

Rams

WC: 9ers cowboys viqueens

I like the Saints as a sneaky team if Winston doesn't hurt them too much and is borderline decent.  Always bring a solid defense.   Thomas Olave and Kamara is nice.  

4 hours ago, listen2me 23 said:

I like the Saints as a sneaky team if Winston doesn't hurt them too much and is borderline decent.  Always bring a solid defense.   Thomas Olave and Kamara is nice.  

Maybe next year.

Looking forward to anybody but fat faced Roethlisberger QB’ing for the Steelers.

Redskins Rookie RB Brian Robinson shot multiple times during carjacking attempt. He’s ok. Move Antonio Gibson back up your boards.