cmh6476

2022 Midterm Elections

Just now, Strike said:

Listen, many of us have been waiting decades to scream "GET OFF MY LAWN!!!!."  Don't rain on our parade.

:lol:  :cheers:

Rumor has it that crapman was caught on camera at his local Ace Hardware purchasing a hammer. 

Sad to see Wisconsin re-elect that assh0le Ron Johnson. They used to have some sense in that state 

9 minutes ago, OldMaid said:

You guys sound like a bunch of old out touch geezers. Every generation since the beginning of time has thought that the younger generation would ruin our country. We’re still here. Stop listening to fear mongering morons like Tucker Carlson and getting your news from social media. Maybe you’d be more in touch with what’s going on and a lot less like Tipper Gore preaching that song lyrics are the devil. 

TESTIFY!!

11 minutes ago, RLLD said:

I enjoyed the wine, watching some CNN be really perused multiple networks to see how they were framing it.  I mostly saw decent journalism I give credit where its due.  The Chianti was fantastic.  All in all, not bad at all. 

MDC wants very badly to spike the football, it's proving difficult since the game is tied. He's taking it out on you, T's & P's.

:( 

5 minutes ago, OldMaid said:

You guys sound like a bunch of old out touch geezers. Every generation since the beginning of time has thought that the younger generation would ruin our country. We’re still here. Stop listening to fear mongering morons like Tucker Carlson and getting your news from social media. Maybe you’d be more in touch with what’s going on and a lot less like Tipper Gore preaching that song lyrics are the devil. 

Progressives are historically useful, since they help to usher in change, most of which is needed.  But it works because those changes are the exception, not the rule, in an otherwise conservative (i.e., consistent/historical) structure.  As Gordon Gecko said, he looks at 100 deals and chooses one.  Or Chesterton's fence, where you need to understand the reason the fence is there before tearing it down.  

It seems like now we've just given control to the progressives.  All of the deals are being implemented, and the fences taken down.  I could just be an old, get off my lawn guy tho.  :dunno: 

Just now, IGotWorms said:

Sad to see Wisconsin re-elect that assh0le Ron Johnson. They used to have a little sense in that state 

Good to see they still have a little sense in WI.  Unfortunate that they kept the idiot Evers.

45 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Since his speech isn't as bad they just ignore it.  Never really understood why they don't criticize his terrible speaking but will criticize everyone else.

It's probably similar to how you used to post a lot of Twitter links about Trump...things you found funny.  I don't recall seeing many Twitter links about Biden that you find funny.

Just now, Gladiators said:

It's probably similar to how you used to post a lot of Twitter links about Trump...things you found funny.  I don't recall seeing many Twitter links about Biden that you find funny.

I have posted funny stuff about Biden though.  It's well documented here that I don't like him.  Here's a funny one from a couple days ago, not sure if I shared it or not.

22 minutes ago, craftsman said:

That's not the answer MDC was looking for. He wanted you to say you were crying because that hero Fetterman won.  

I know you were, Utoilet. You cry every night. :lol: 

3 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I have posted funny stuff about Biden though.  It's well documented here that I don't like him.  Here's a funny one from a couple days ago, not sure if I shared it or not.

This is pretty stupid. The fact that he didn’t actually fall is fairly impressive for an 80yo. :doh:

24 minutes ago, OldMaid said:

What is going on? I would like to know.

What I see with my own eyes is inflation,  an open Southern border, a weak economy, increased crime (especially against random people), conservatives being harassed and attacked for their beliefs, etc. caused by democratic policies and regulations.  I don’t need Tucker Carlson or Fox News to tell me this it’s happening it is all around me. 

What is the Democratic plan? What is going on?

9 minutes ago, Gladiators said:

Good to see they still have a little sense in WI.  Unfortunate that they kept the idiot Evers.

At this point, it’s pretty obvious that if you’re on the Trumptards’ side, you probably need to reevaluate.

1 minute ago, Baker Boy said:

What I see with my own eyes is inflation

Wasn't this predicted back when Trump was President with all the stimulus money going out to people?  He deserves some blame as well.

25 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

How is it evident?

You’re kidding, right? 

Every older generation does indeed say the next generation is going to screw things up. That’s not true, until it is. Ask a Roman and any number of once great powers. 

9 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

This is pretty stupid. The fact that he didn’t actually fall is fairly impressive for an 80yo. :doh:

Yeah, this one is MUCH better:

22 minutes ago, Reality said:

MDC wants very badly to spike the football, it's proving difficult since the game is tied. He's taking it out on you, T's & P's.

I just thought it was funny how you and Ray were wringing your hands together in gleeful anticipation of the red wave blood bath but got left holding each other’s flaccid diicks. 

At least you don’t care today. 🤷🏻‍♂️ 

Just now, IGotWorms said:

Did I stutter?

Ok, let’s go tit for tat. Florida was better about Covid than Michigan was. Now you show me a state with a democrat governor that did it better than one with a republican. Your turn. 

25 minutes ago, Strike said:

Listen, many of us have been waiting decades to scream "GET OFF MY LAWN!!!!."  Don't rain on our parade.

Only really effective if you shake your shillelagh while shouting.  I've goy mine, hand cut, peeled and sanded fron s burr oak.  I finished it with a nice tung oil rub.  Heavy, solid, with a bit of character not found in mass produced, machined items.    

6 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Wasn't this predicted back when Trump was President with all the stimulus money going out to people?  He deserves some blame as well.

I blamed Trump for signing that stimulus bullshlt near the end of his term. I still do.

I also blamed him for that terrible first debate against Biden. What a mess.

But I enjoyed life un Trump as president much more than life under Biden. But I figure, if I can put on my blinders and become a liberal I can learn to enjoy this country wasting away. 

40 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

No, when Trump left office inflation was 1.4%. It was after the Dems passed 2 massive spending bills and attacked oil production in early 2021 that inflation started to spike..

https://www.usinflationcalculator.com/inflation/current-inflation-rates/

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Every older generation does indeed say the next generation is going to screw things up. That’s not true, until it is. Ask a Roman and any number of once great powers. 

The greatest generation predicted baby boomers would screw things up and they did. Get ready for round two.

15 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

This one was a good one too. :lol:

4 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Ok, let’s go tit for tat. Florida was better about Covid than Michigan was. Now you show me a state with a democrat governor that did it better than one with a republican. Your turn. 

Weak.

All I know is the red states continue to generally be backwater sh1tholes living off the federal teat, while the blue states continue to shoulder the load and keep those ungrateful hicks afloat.

COVID certainly didn’t change anything there.

https://www.usnews.com/news/best-states/articles/2019-07-18/the-most-prosperous-states-in-america

https://www.moneygeek.com/living/states-most-reliant-federal-government/

1 minute ago, IGotWorms said:

Weak.

All I know is the red states continue to generally be backwater sh1tholes living off the federal teat, while the blue states continue to shoulder the load and keep those ungrateful hicks afloat.

COVID certainly didn’t change anything there.

https://www.usnews.com/news/best-states/articles/2019-07-18/the-most-prosperous-states-in-america

https://www.moneygeek.com/living/states-most-reliant-federal-government/

:lol:

6 minutes ago, MDC said:

I just thought it was funny how you and Ray were wringing your hands together in gleeful anticipation of the red wave blood bath but got left holding each other’s flaccid diicks. 

At least you don’t care today. 🤷🏻‍♂️ 

Oh....... That's what you were doing. Gotta say man, really appreciate you explaining it, there's no way any of us were smart enough to figure out your ingenious plan. It all makes sense now.

I also like how you always make it gay, it's a bit odd but, it's your thing. Probably some deep seeded issue you need to work out internally, preferably with a professional but, hey, I'm not here to judge.

Thanks friend.

:cheers:

4 minutes ago, Reality said:

Oh....... That's what you were doing. Gotta say man, really appreciate you explaining it, there's no way any of us were smart enough to figure out your ingenious plan. It all makes sense now.

I also like how you always make it gay, it's a bit odd but, it's your thing. Probably some deep seeded issue you need to work out internally, preferably with a professional but, hey, I'm not here to judge.

Thanks friend.

:cheers:

Seated.

Deep-seated issue.

https://www.merriam-webster.com/words-at-play/deep-seated-deep-seeded-usage

If you’re going to act like a smug pr1ck all the time, you should probably get these things right :cheers:

• Like 2

So the thing I don't understand...

I was watching the results live or whatever, and there were random polls coming up - Are you satisfied with the way our country is headed (80% said no). Are you happy with Biden's presidency (70% said no). Are you happy with US/Mexico Border protection (like 65% said no). 

Other questions were asked along those lines, with the percentages higher on the side of things suck, things are too $$. 

And yet...we voted in the SAME PIECES OF SHIITE that have been there forever. I guess things suck, but meh. 

Just now, TheNewGirl said:

I was watching the results live or whatever, and there were random polls coming up - Are you satisfied with the way our country is headed (80% said no). Are you happy with Biden's presidency (70% said no). Are you happy with US/Mexico Border protection (like 65% said no). 

Other questions were asked along those lines, with the percentages higher on the side of things suck, things are too $$. 

And yet...we voted in the SAME PIECES OF SHIITE that have been there forever. I guess things suck, but meh. 

Hurts so good doesn't it? If you were a liberal, you would be throwing a party tonight. 

2 minutes ago, TheNewGirl said:

It’s because the right wing keeps foisting terrible MAGAtard candidates on people. If they ran even half-decent candidates it would’ve been a total bloodbath 

3 minutes ago, TheNewGirl said:

Here's the thinking. 

It's not my guy. My guy is going the right things. It's everyone else who is screwing up. 

2 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

It’s because the right wing keeps foisting terrible MAGAtard candidates on people. If they ran even half-decent candidates it would’ve been a total bloodbath 

Seriously. They are all so much worse than Ilhan Omar, Ayanna Pressley, Rashida Tlaib and Alex Cortez. :thumbsup:

12 minutes ago, TheNewGirl said:

And yet...we voted in the SAME PIECES OF SHIITE that have been there forever. I guess things suck, but meh

Only thing I can think of is abortion.  Idiots think abortion is more important than the economy.

1 hour ago, craftsman said:

That's not the answer MDC was looking for. He wanted you to say you were crying because that hero Fetterman won.  

Oh, really?  

Projection......just because that is the liberal way to deal with things does not mean the rest of us use it. :dunno:

59 minutes ago, Reality said:

All good. I would have welcomed the conservatives winning because i am confident it would help people, most peoples lives could improve.  I feel bad mostly for the lower and lower middle class because they will keep being harmed.  I think it is odd to treat politics like a sporting event. 

I would relish in the crying at CNN and MSNBS because I love to watch narcissists squirm

3 minutes ago, nobody said:

Only thing I can think of is abortion.  Idiots think abortion is more important than the economy.

For some they feel if they lose the right to control what's done with their body then they'll lose even more.  They're being told that the economy can always recover but their personal rights may never come back.  Easy for us to ignore but I imagine it's a pretty big deal for a lot of women.

• Thanks 1