Sign in to follow this  
JustinCharge

San Francisco Mega Super Storm - doomsday

31 minutes ago, TheNewGirl said:

They are already saying that despite last week/this week rain fall totals, we are still in a drought. 

we were in a drought a few years ago and it only ended because we had 7 consecutive storms roll thru over several weeks.  one storm itself wont fix it.  however, there is a good chance the wet weather pattern can stay in place for weeks, and maybe 5 more storms rolling thru will end the drought.

6 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

liberal bot activated.  personal attack and guilt trip.  0101010101011111000101010 beep boop.

I was bored so I converted this (I think it's) : 11,189,802

1 hour ago, Bier Meister said:

I was pretty happy to hear my wife recently say she would consider cold climate again... possibly back to Colorado or Lake Tahoe.  My choice would be near the alps, but we have 3 living, aging parents and our daughter. I know mrs wants to be somewhat close to wherever she ends up.  Also looking at Santa Cruz, Capitola, Monterey, Carmel.

Are you looking to move after your daughter graduates?

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

liberal bot activated.  personal attack and guilt trip.  0101010101011111000101010 beep boop.

thats why noone respects you.

Original. Care to address your proclivities for predicting and rooting for horrific events?

No? Then STFU about respect. You have none for humanity,  which is clear in your posts. You're a POS that gets off on human misery. I will continue to call you out for it.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, TheNewGirl said:

Complaining about crowds in one post and then in this post listing some of the most touristy places in CA that aren't major cities. 

I have lived in resort areas and it is different than the density of a city. i can find my  refuge in the places i have listed.

2 hours ago, Bert said:

Are you looking to move after your daughter graduates?

Strong likelihood. 

2 hours ago, Fnord said:

Original. Care to address your proclivities for predicting and rooting for horrific events?

No? Then STFU about respect. You have none for humanity,  which is clear in your posts. You're a POS that gets off on human misery. I will continue to call you out for it.

I wouldn't say he roots for horrific events; he's said multiple times that he doesn't, he sure does predict them though. 

3 hours ago, TheNewGirl said:

They are already saying that despite last week/this week rain fall totals, we are still in a drought. 

Of course. Somebody should remind them that we haven't hit the rainy season yet. They can get back to me after March/April. 

3 hours ago, JustinCharge said:

I predicted and guaranteed - adding that I was certain - that the sixth attempt to elect a House speaker would fail.

And I was right.

Meanwhile, none of your predictions for years have come true.

I am a prognostication success, while you're 100 percent fail.

I'm exponentially better with predictions and guarantees.

Go fock a cat and fly it!

MAGAtard fail activated. 01010101110100101. Beep bloop boop bo0b. 

:first:

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, JustinCharge said:

we were in a drought a few years ago and it only ended because we had 7 consecutive storms roll thru over several weeks.  one storm itself wont fix it.  however, there is a good chance the wet weather pattern can stay in place for weeks, and maybe 5 more storms rolling thru will end the drought.

So now you're rooting for drought and wildfires to satisfy your cataclysmic jollies.

Fap-fap-fap-fap-fap-fap-fap-fap-fap-fap-fap-fap-fap-fap-fap-fap-fap-fap-fap-fap-fap-fap.

😂

10 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

So now you're rooting for drought and wildfires to satisfy your cataclysmic jollies.

Fap-fap-fap-fap-fap-fap-fap-fap-fap-fap-fap-fap-fap-fap-fap-fap-fap-fap-fap-fap-fap-fap.

😂

You cheerlead on foreign wars in Europe and love that the US is funding them. 🤸‍♀️🤸‍♀️🤸‍♀️🤸‍♀️🤸‍♀️🤸‍♀️🤸‍♀️

I was in San Fran only twice in my life. first for the closing of winterland and then during Janet Reno's tenure as attorney general where she was a keynote speaker at a conference i attended.  I ran into her at the Wharf and bought her an icecream cone.  She had banana icecream.  I did not share her politics but found her a real nice lady.  both times in /san francisco i enjoyed the City.  I wonder whether I would now.  Perhaps reports of her death have been exaggerated. I hope so but fear perhaps not. 

Still waiting for the storm of the century to start.  

34 minutes ago, Engorgeous George said:

I was in San Fran only twice in my life. first for the closing of winterland and then during Janet Reno's tenure as attorney general where she was a keynote speaker at a conference i attended.  I ran into her at the Wharf and bought her an icecream cone.  She had banana icecream.  I did not share her politics but found her a real nice lady.  both times in /san francisco i enjoyed the City.  I wonder whether I would now.  Perhaps reports of her death have been exaggerated. I hope so but fear perhaps not. 

Did you score ?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, 5-Points said:

Still waiting for the storm of the century to start.  

Same here.  So far it's kinda windy. :dunno:

1 hour ago, SUXBNME said:

It's pretty stormy in Butte Co. Probably on par with what the Sac area experienced on NYE.

2 minutes ago, naomi said:

It's pretty stormy in Butte Co. Probably on par with what the Sac area experienced on NYE.

In my area, nothing is going to happen. (luckily) https://weather.com/weather/today/l/01ad2e5805028e471effee1a3e411fba51ce2aa9611c412eacc9174255de89a4

Sounds like in your area, you might get is worse, but not so bad. hopefully 

• Like 1

My town just sent out a text/robocall/email saying to stay inside if possible because trees are "coming down all around town."

Will see tomorrow if that was a little melodramatic (might not be because the area is burn scarred).

7 hours ago, SUXBNME said:

We didn't even get much wind. 

Newsome calling for federal aid!!  State of emergency and all that.  Doesnt he know we have to save Ukraine??

2 minutes ago, Cloaca du jour said:

Newsome calling for federal aid!!  State of emergency and all that.  Doesnt he know we have to save Ukraine??

:doh:

3 hours ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Did the storm wipe SF off the map?  I hope so.  That place needs a reset - bad.

https://youtu.be/AlWqitKLnfs

11 hours ago, craftsman said:

:doh:

And Blue states don't need federal funding???

12 hours ago, Cloaca du jour said:

Isn't CA still IN a state of emergency from Covid? I didn't think it ended yet. 

1 hour ago, supermike80 said:

Also, in case you didn't know, Bomb cyclones are racissssssss

Homophobic too. 

So San Fran is still standing? Is anyone going to tell Justin to stop painting the walls of his rent-controlled basement efficiency apartment with his own jizm?

2 minutes ago, Fnord said:

So San Fran is still standing? Is anyone going to tell Justin to stop painting the walls of his rent-controlled basement efficiency apartment with his own jizm?

He lives in a rent controlled basement?

How do you know this?

41 minutes ago, Fnord said:

That river's poster on his wall, has to be stained by now.

im in ventura, CA and cant get back to santa barbara.  ventura just lost power for a while there but it came back on.  might have to go back to LA.

Has San Fran Sicko washed away yet? or at least the feces washed off the streets?