Sign in to follow this  
The Moz

Who is the toughest guy on the Geek Club in real life?

You should see mmm.....beer try to do 21 pushups. If I ever had to fight him I'd try to make him expend energy for about 10 seconds until he collapsed from fatigue. :thumbsup:

Also he would kick my ass.

• Like 1

You should see mmm.....beer try to do 21 pushups. If I ever had to fight him I'd try to make him expend energy for about 10 seconds until he collapsed from fatigue. :thumbsup:

:lol:

Plus check your facebook messenger Jerry :angry:

If I ever get challenged to a fight, I'll have to insist the venue is the back of a van for this reason.

Wow. I am a bad mofo. Men have been so feminized that a guy with my resume makes them nuts.

Wow. I am a bad mofo. Men have been so feminized that a guy with my resume makes them nuts.

I cringe for you :(

I'm a real life internet tough guy.

I'm sorry, does somebody have some Claritin?

Because I'm sitting here bench pressing 315 like I'm allergic to it!

Ahhchoo!

• Like 1

I'm sorry, does somebody have some Claritin?

Because I'm sitting here bench pressing 315 like I'm allergic to it!

Ahhchoo!

If you're allergic to it...you would be staying away from it. Which means you're not doing it.

I spent over 14 hours this weekend passing a kidney stone. Think you're tough? TRY IT! Then tell me how tough you are.

If you're allergic to it...you would be staying away from it. Which means you're not doing it.

I spent over 14 hours this weekend passing a kidney stone. Think you're tough? TRY IT! Then tell me how tough you are.

I pass them all the time. Had one that I passed a couple of weeks ago that I did not even notice that I had until it popped out. Looked like a Native American Arrowhead. :o

A lot of people compare passing a kidney stone to childbirth.

Because they both come out of puussies.

• Like 2

:clap: :overhead: :doublethumbsup: :first:

A lot of people compare me to Steven Seagal.

bloated hasbeen?

:first:

Ill never claim I mean the most badass person. Even on this board. I just know that if anyone ever messed with me, regardless if it was hand to hand or they pulled out a weapon, Id be able to take care of myself regardless of their size. Really wish there was a Krav Maga gym around here I could start back up.

But if you have to proclaim youre the toughest then you probably arent

Nice!

😞

Ha! Nice. My first apartment in SA shad a curved less than 1/4 a mile from it. Thought about joining it just to meet girls. Coincidentally, there was also a planned parenthood right beside it

Ill never claim I mean the most badass person. Even on this board. I just know that if anyone ever messed with me, regardless if it was hand to hand or they pulled out a weapon, Id be able to take care of myself regardless of their size. Really wish there was a Krav Maga gym around here I could start back up.

It just never ends with you. Pathological liars are very interesting to me

Wouldnt you be at a distinct disadvantage, given that youre disabled?

• Like 1

I don't fight. I'm old (44). Been in like...2 fights in my life. One in h.s.cuz I "dissed" his friend. One in my mid 20's, guy came at me with shovel because the snowblower I was using was putting flakes on his car. He was focking lunatic. So I initiated none.

But I think I can handle myself.

6'0". 255-260ish, low bodyfat, current wrestling coach, former wrestler, PB in bench press...225 x 35 (within past 6 months), 275 x 21 (within past 6 months).

Did you know that when polled, 90% of of population proclaims they could kick over 50% of the population's ass? (that math doesn't work by the way)

Did you know that when polled, 90% of of population proclaims they could kick over 50% of the population's ass? (that math doesn't work by the way)

I claim I couldn't kick a girls ass, that has to help the % some?

It just never ends with you. Pathological liars are very interesting to me

Da fuq are you talking about?

I'll post it again... My resume:

is this really a thing? a "tough guy" resume?

How tough are you sir?

Well, uhhh... here's my resume... as you can see, I'm a genuine bad-ass. :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Holy sh!t man, I fight guys like you on my way to fights.

is this really a thing? a "tough guy" resume?

How tough are you sir?

Well, uhhh... here's my resume... as you can see, I'm a genuine bad-ass. :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Holy sh!t man, I fight guys like you on my way to fights.

3 biggest liars on the board.

digby

bunny

rp/mb/ht

You know, the joke was I had to stay home with an 8 month old terror, that's why I was the toughest. But of course, sad cubicle rats couldn't see that.

3 biggest liars on the board.

digby

bunny

rp/mb/ht

at least bunny's funny... I don't think he should make this list.

Here's the problem with that stat...They probably only polled men.

I could easily kick over 50% of the population's ass. Last weekend, I laid an ass whooping on 4 of my nieces/nephews AT THE SAME TIME!

I could take 99.9% of the females under the age of 12. I could take 98% of the population over the age of 75. I could take 75% of the women between 12 and 75. I could take 99.9% of kids under the age of 4.

I could keep going, but I think you can see the point. I'm focking bad ass.

I don't fight. I'm old (44). Been in like...2 fights in my life. One in h.s.cuz I "dissed" his friend. One in my mid 20's, guy came at me with shovel because the snowblower I was using was putting flakes on his car. He was focking lunatic. So I initiated none.

But I think I can handle myself.

6'0". 255-260ish, low bodyfat, current wrestling coach, former wrestler, PB in bench press...225 x 35 (within past 6 months), 275 x 21 (within past 6 months).

Thats impressive for any age. How are your joints holding out?

Here's the problem with that stat...They probably only polled men.

I could easily kick over 50% of the population's ass. Last weekend, I laid an ass whooping on 4 of my nieces/nephews AT THE SAME TIME!

I could take 99.9% of the females under the age of 12. I could take 98% of the population over the age of 75. I could take 75% of the women between 12 and 75. I could take 99.9% of kids under the age of 4.

I could keep going, but I think you can see the point. I'm focking bad ass.

There are 19 million kids under age 4 in the US. You think ~200K can kick your azz?

I could beat up 200 toddlers at once