Sign in to follow this  
edjr

When the Chicago Cubs win the world series. How many people will die?

This is the best World Series game I've seen in many years.

Absolutely. It's so hard fought that I feel bad for whichever team loses. How do you come back from this one?

Fvck this, I'm going to bed.

I saw they were back and the Cubs were ahead, so I came back.

How the hell did he score from first on that??

Stole second on the first pitch

Just found a crappy(Real small and shtty quality, like someone holding their cell phone up to their TV) link as that guy ran that run in to make it a 1 run game in the 10th. :banana:

Wow. Honestly can't even think of a better game of any kind in my lifetime right now. Thanks to both teams.

A lot of folks going through hard times right now. This helps - if but for a while.

This memory will last beyond Wrigleyville, beyond Cleveland, Beyond. .

:pointstosky:

The 2011 Cardinals/Rangers WS - game 7 won in the 11th with a walkoff homerun by David Freese was the most electric I've seen baseball. This was good though too. I was hoping it would go down to the wire.

How crazy is this? Bill Murray - famous Cubs Fan;

His Mom died 28 years ago today.

And so did another 150,000 people. Crazy.

The 2011 Cardinals/Rangers WS - game 7 won in the 11th with a walkoff homerun by David Freese was the most electric I've seen baseball. This was good though too. I was hoping it would go down to the wire.

How much more down to the wire do you want? Work is going to blooooow today

How much more down to the wire do you want? Work is going to blooooow today

I am dragging arse today. It feels like a "take a nap in my office, let the assistant do all of my work" type of day.

Open letter to all Chicago fans:

Dear Chicago,

We are excited and truly happy for you. We share in your jubilant victory and celebrate the end to your long drought. Please do celebrate safely, and for as long as you desire and can, you deserve to be exultant in your success!!

It is clear you have a young team and should enjoy years of success to come. That being said, please.....PLEASE-PLEASE-PLEASE.....do not allow yourselves to succumb to the boorishness of the New England folks who finally got their taste of success and managed to ruin it. Allow us to celebrate with you for years to come by winning with dignity.

Nobody's getting shot on the north side over the Cubs victory. The ghettos are mostly south and west of the city, and most of those clowns root for the Sox.

I am dragging arse today. It feels like a "take a nap in my office, let the assistant do all of my work" type of day.

Wish I had that luxury. I am going to be hitting it hard today.

Congrats to the Cubs and their fans... Despite Joe Maddon's best efforts to fock this up, your team stood tall and found a way. Mostly - thank you for a memorable Game 7, doesn't get any better than that.

Nobody's getting shot on the north side over the Cubs victory. The ghettos are mostly south and west of the city, and most of those clowns root for the Sox.

I was pretty shocked how few black people there were in the crowd shots and shots of people rooting in bars and stuff. And by "few" I mean like NONE.

I was pretty shocked how few black people there were in the crowd shots and shots of people rooting in bars and stuff. And by "few" I mean like NONE.

Thats because the world is a conspiracy.....of course...

The bruthas don't really turn out for baseball games in Chicago. Even on the south side, the crowds are mostly white with some Hispanics sprinkled in here and there.