Sign in to follow this  
Alias Detective

Florida Shooting

Today, every single mfer in every single school that has threatened violence on teachers and students needs to be investigated.

I'm sure the shooter was apprehended safely unlike all the unarmed black men that are shot dead.

https://leisureguy.files.wordpress.com/2017/11/screen-shot-2017-11-09-at-1-40-38-pm.png

Trust me, I'd rather they just killed this animal rather leave him alive. However, please provide a link to where they captured him still armed (i.e. he was unarmed because he ran out among the other panicked students).

Also, several cases in recent years where it's been reported that an unarmed black guy was shot is usually inaccurate. There's usually an assault on a police officer leading up to it or the guy is armed and some of the witnesses are blatantly lying about it or saying the guy was assaulting the cop.

Back at you..........Michael Brown convenience store video although not very convenient to the narrative he was a gentle giant:

I don't need a back at me. Just because some of the stories are made up or fabricated doesn't mean they all are get to be painted with the same brush

1. Im in support of gun control. Not banning guns but common sense gun laws that are actually enforced.

2. With that said it really irritates me that as soon as a tragic event like this happens everybody starts chanting to ban guns as if that is the root cause. The gun was the vechicle used, not the root cause problem.

If guns didnt even exist, this lunatic would have built a pressure cooker bomb or poured gas on a full school bus and lit it in fire.

I'm in favor of Sanctuary Gun Areas, where people can just disregard gun laws. Kind of like disregarding immigration laws and marijuana laws. We should be able to choose which laws to obey.

• Like 1

So what you are getting at is that it's not a black or white thing police unjustly shoot all people

Precisely.

We need to work on weeding out cops that shoot first then ask questions later. Pay them a lot better and do psychological testing on them.

Sad. How many warning signs need to exist before we take action on an individual.

The MSM talks now about the signs and someone should have called the cops on him long ago. Do that and they would be the first ones crowing about police harassment and this loser's right.

The MSM talks now about the signs and someone should have called the cops on him long ago. Do that and they would be the first ones crowing about police harassment and this loser's right.

Some people would crow, so,what?

Precisely.

We need to work on weeding out cops that shoot first then ask questions later. Pay them a lot better and do psychological testing on them.

Agree with a lot of that. Idk about pay. The average nys trooper makes over 100k and gets a reaaaaaly nice pension after what some would call early retirement.

Hero and courage are words thrown around for stupid things (like Bradley Manning or something similar), but this is a man that has courage and is a hero...

Hopefully this man survives and makes a speedy recovery...

Sadly the coach has died this morning.

Today, every single mfer in every single school that has threatened violence on teachers and students needs to be investigated.

Where are you going to come up with the money to do that?

Agree with a lot of that. Idk about pay. The average nys trooper makes over 100k and gets a reaaaaaly nice pension after what some would call early retirement.

But are those troopers the kind that shoot first i.e. hotheads? Typically I find troopers to be the most level headed ones out there.

Last month or so, something like 4000 veterans got added to the NCIS list on the cant get a gun list because of felonies on how they got discharged. Something I saw said it was because of the extreme backlog in updating the system. I know the government isnt that efficient, but youd think going between two different agencies with something this important, it should be easier to get the bad guys on the list

The only reason they did that was because the jackass from the Silver Springs Baptist Church in Texas shooter was from the Air Force and fell into that category and was still allowed to buy guns because the Air Force didn't keep up with their paperwork.

Then all over sudden all the branches of the military said oh crap, you mean that's really a thing? We should probably do that.

• Like 1

Also also, notice how the media isn't talking about Stormy Daniels anymore? You can bet this little retard that shot everybody up was a trump fan. Just a big distraction. MAGA maniac ruins the day again.

Also also, it's called satire.

The only reason they did that was because the jackass from the Silver Springs Baptist Church in Texas shooter was from the Air Force and fell into that category and was still allowed to buy guns because the Air Force didn't keep up with their ###### paperwork.

Then all over sudden all the branches of the military said oh crap, you mean that's really a thing? We should probably do that.

I get that, but I guess my issue is, how many other agencies arent putting that information in. I have no problem adding those dudes. Shouldnt we make sure our current laws are being followed before we add more?

I don't know what rules were broken. So I don't know what new rules people are saying we need. The dude was already flagged and kicked out. How'd he get his guns?

I'm sure the shooter was apprehended safely unlike all the unarmed black men that are shot dead.

https://leisureguy.files.wordpress.com/2017/11/screen-shot-2017-11-09-at-1-40-38-pm.png

You're a good Obamabot. Turn everything into a race issue. Too bad you're too stupid to realize black leaders have sold out the black community and push these false narratives.
  • Like 1

The only reason they did that was because the jackass from the Silver Springs Baptist Church in Texas shooter was from the Air Force and fell into that category and was still allowed to buy guns because the Air Force didn't keep up with their ###### paperwork.

BINGO

Pretty sure the way we're headed, between online shopping and home deliveries and online college and online homeschooling and whatnot, we'll all just never leave our little boxes and stay locked up at home.

Just a matter of time before we're crapping with the three seashells too.

But are those troopers the kind that shoot first i.e. hotheads? Typically I find troopers to be the most level headed ones out there.

That is true but they also are not deal g with the day in day out like normal patrol officers. Those salaries I do not know so you may be right that offering higher salaries in exchange for better vetting and training may be a good answer

I guess my point is that if you argue that there are too many unessicary police shootings in general great I agree. But don't hold the black community in poor regard for drawing attention to them when we should all be questioning them and their punishments no matter race

I don't know what rules were broken. So I don't know what new rules people are saying we need. The dude was already flagged and kicked out. How'd he get his guns?

The Air Force guy got his because the database wasnt updated. If it was current, he couldnt have bought them.

Shut up troll

Wow irony meter explodes. Again.

The Air Force guy got his because the database wasnt updated. If it was current, he couldnt have bought them.

I know that. That's why I wrote it. I'm talking about the Retard from Florida.

1. Im in support of gun control. Not banning guns but common sense gun laws that are actually enforced.

2. With that said it really irritates me that as soon as a tragic event like this happens everybody starts chanting to ban guns as if that is the root cause. The gun was the vechicle used, not the root cause problem.

If guns didnt even exist, this lunatic would have built a pressure cooker bomb or poured gas on a full school bus and lit it in fire.

What kisses me off is we hear its too soon to discuss it. And we average an incident with a gun in a school every 2 days this year. When isnt it too soon?

Fock too soon...its too late to discuss it...it should have been discussed years ago.

All signs point to this kid being psycho...yet he legally purchased this weapon, correct?

Where are you going to come up with the money to do that?

Ummm...local law enforcement. Using leads/evidence from schools, knocking on doors.

Not sure that you explained it well, but I do think that some pull this narrative out that the guns are not the problem. Well, easy access to guns by people who should not have them is a problem.

Your #1 I think touches on that, but the last sentence is not really true. If there were no guns that were easily accessible, then assuming that he would have found another method is not true. He might have not been able to build that bomb or it would have taken him longer to make it happen, increasing the opportunity to be caught, etc.

Until we are ready to seriously enact "gun control. Not banning guns but common sense gun laws that are actually enforced." as you say, then we will still be sitting here mourning the loss of innocent people. Let me know when someone in the NRA is willing to discuss instead of "pry it from my cold dead hands". Let me know when the lefties don't want to start with full gun bans.

• Like 1

Not sure that you explained it well, but I do think that some pull this narrative out that the guns are not the problem. Well, easy access to guns by people who should not have them is a problem.

Your #1 I think touches on that, but the last sentence is not really true. If there were no guns that were easily accessible, then assuming that he would have found another method is not true. He might have not been able to build that bomb or it would have taken him longer to make it happen, increasing the opportunity to be caught, etc.

Until we are ready to seriously enact "gun control. Not banning guns but common sense gun laws that are actually enforced." as you say, then we will still be sitting here mourning the loss of innocent people. Let me know when someone in the NRA is willing to discuss instead of "pry it from my cold dead hands". Let me know when the lefties don't want to start with full gun bans.

I was about to respond to KSB with a very similar post as yours, but then I stopped because I'm not sure that I have the spirit for the debate anymore with the way people behave in these threads on this message board. But nonetheless, good post by you. Sensible and logical.

• Like 1

Oh, speaking of our usual gun control debates...

You know the canard the pro gun crowd throws around about How in Switzerland, everyone has to do military service and keeps their rifle at home?

I met a Swiss guy the other day in Thailand. I asked him about that.

Turns out that while its true they have the rifles, they have no ammo. The ammo is held at local police stations and would be distributed in event of a crises.

So its not true they have loaded firearms.

I was on the throne having my morning constitution when I typed my initial post so I didn't go into detail. But, I think we sort of agree.

1. The "NRA" side of the ledger has to come to grips that in a civilized and modern society it makes zero common sense for Joe Blow off the street to be able to own any sort of high powered - caliber - auto (most semi-auto) etc. weapon. You don't need one to a.) defend yourself or your home or b. hunt (either for food or sport). Most regular rifles - shotguns - and certain handguns (i.e. revolvers) can do that. There needs to be more stringent-effective-enforceable laws.

2. The "Ban all Guns" side of the ledger need to come to grips this is focking America and there is a balance to be had between public safety and personal freedoms (see #1 above about defending yourself). So GTF out of here with this banning all guns nonsense. And stop acting like banning guns will somehow keep tragedies like in Florida from happening. It won't, because guns are NOT the root cause of the tragedy.

In our school we have a School Resource Officer. He's a city cop who's job is to be on duty during school days and is armed. Why is this such a difficult thing to accomplish in other districts?