Sign in to follow this  
RaiderHaters Revenge

Australia taking progressive garbage to another level "Verbal YES" required for sex

Wasn't there a character named verbal?

Can't remember what that's from. But seems like something like Sling Blade would do the trick.

Wasn't there a character named verbal?

Can't remember what that's from. But seems like something like Sling Blade would do the trick.

Usual Suspects. Verbal Kint was Kevin Spacey's character.

"You want this D? Say yes. Beg for it, you dirty twat."

Does that count?

If a man first called it a "twat" then that is a consent buster. Well at least days later when she feels ashamed and cries #metoo.

Usual Suspects. Verbal Kint was Kevin Spacey's character.

You Sir, absolutely win the internet.

Bedroom witness for hire. Job opportunity.

Dibs on the job witnessing the hot lesbians. :banana:

Seriously tho, I weep for our youth who will never get to experience the thrill of the anticipation involved with the chase. :(

Written contracts are coming. Been saying it for years

I read somewhere that there is already some kind of app for recording sexual consent.

I think this isnt the worst idea in the world. Obviously if youre routinely focking someone you wouldnt ask for consent every time. Today I would recommend any guy who is going to fock someone for the first time to ask, especially if theres alcohol involved.

I think this isnt the worst idea in the world. Obviously if youre routinely focking someone you wouldnt ask for consent every time. Today I would recommend any guy who is going to fock someone for the first time to ask, especially if theres alcohol involved.

At which point of the wooing ritual does one need to ask permission? Kiss? Touch a bewb? Suck a bewb? Touch her vag? Push her face down on one's cack? :dunno:

Do you like puppies?

Yes

Do you like rainbows?

Yes

Do you like dolphins?

Yes

Do you like going to the beach?

Yes

Do you like ice cream?

Yes

Do you like the weekend?

Yes

Do you wanna fock?

Yes

Wait, what???

Zip.....

Hey! Get off me!!!

• Like 1

This is very stupid, they can always deny saying yes. There should be a signed contract between the two parties not only consenting but outlining the type of sexual activity they are consenting to. There could be a check list, vaginal, anal, oral, etc.

Bedroom witness for hire. Job opportunity.

The Notary Pubic. :thumbsup:

• Like 2

Dibs on the job witnessing the hot lesbians. :banana:

Seriously tho, I weep for our youth who will never get to experience the thrill of the anticipation involved with the chase. :(

I haven't dated in a while, but my general understanding is technology has made poosay far more accessible than when we grew up. Also social mores have changed so chicks are more open to butt secks, among other things.

I'm sure the 60s/70s were better, but the 80s/90s were not a high point for sexual discovery.

Once the Left gets rid of The Military, ICE, the Police Force, guns, etc. we will go back to the days of old when the biggest strongest guy gets to Fock whoever and whatever he wants thus ensuring a stronger human race. The way nature intended it to be.

At which point of the wooing ritual does one need to ask permission? Kiss? Touch a bewb? Suck a bewb? Touch her vag? Push her face down on one's cack? :dunno:

Sometime before penetration. Dunno.

Its unenforcable anyway, just saying I dont think getting a verbal yes the first time with a girl you dont know well is going to roon sex for generations of young men, just the rapey ones.

I haven't dated in a while, but my general understanding is technology has made poosay far more accessible than when we grew up. Also social mores have changed so chicks are more open to butt secks, among other things.

I'm sure the 60s/70s were better, but the 80s/90s were not a high point for sexual discovery.

You are kinda adding to my point about technology, which I agree makes meeting women easier but it eliminates part of the thrill of the chase.

I can't compare generations, but I graduated college in 89 and did fairly well. Although no butt sex, but that wasn't really a big thing then as you point out. I couldn't imagine doing that with a chick you just met, but it seems every chick kilroy meets wants his pencil in her pooper, so go figure. Anyway, sure if I could have just hooked up with a fellow right-swiper I'd have had more sex, but I'm not sure that is a better thing. :dunno:

You are kinda adding to my point about technology, which I agree makes meeting women easier but it eliminates part of the thrill of the chase.

I can't compare generations, but I graduated college in 89 and did fairly well. Although no butt sex, but that wasn't really a big thing then as you point out. I couldn't imagine doing that with a chick you just met, but it seems every chick kilroy meets wants his pencil in her pooper, so go figure. Anyway, sure if I could have just hooked up with a fellow right-swiper I'd have had more sex, but I'm not sure that is a better thing. :dunno:

You're right, but I think I'd trade dating/flirting etc. for more secks. Guess prostitutes have always been around to provide that service, but they're often diseased and illegal most places.

Make her say Yes

Don't make a blunder

It's the safest way

to get poosay Down Under

Make her say Yes

Don't make a blunder

It's the safest way

to get poosay Down Under

I'm going to have to ask you to leave.

You're right, but I think I'd trade dating/flirting etc. for more secks. Guess prostitutes have always been around to provide that service, but they're often diseased and illegal most places.

Eh, 20 yr old me would have totally exploited Tinder in part because things like numbers of conquests seemed to matter then, but in hindsight I'm not sure that was better. Current me who is close to his 25th anniversary gets more out of the flirting. :thumbsup:

It's gonna get weird when Kilroy69 goes to France.

Want the wee wee?

Oui

No the WEE WEE....

Oui, Merci

Mercy What?!?!? Just forget it, can I tell you about my new job.

"You want this D? Say yes. Beg for it, you dirty twat."

Does that count?

This is the answer.

The preemptive rape accusation. The new sexual revolution.

The shoe being on the other foot is likely a startling revelation....

The shoe being on the other foot is likely a startling revelation....

Think how Spacey feels, there is a whole 3rd foot out there for the shoe to fit.

I for one embrace and welcome a time where women are raping men. I offer myself as the first victim.

Once the Left gets rid of The Military, ICE, the Police Force, guns, etc. we will go back to the days of old when the biggest strongest guy gets to Fock whoever and whatever he wants thus ensuring a stronger human race. The way nature intended it to be.

Like nature?

you wonder why PETA doesn't have pet police to make sure every animal gets a fair shake

Like nature?

you wonder why PETA doesn't have pet police to make sure every animal gets a fair shake

#BlackCatsMatter