Sign in to follow this  
kutulu

Happy New Year, dooshbags

May your new year be filled with blah blah blah blah blah...who cares...fock you.

Don't even pretend you're gonna be somebody new with all that New Year new me bullshiit.

you're all going to be the same insufferable douchebags you've always been here.

I love you.

• Like 1

Whats everyones plans? Im staying at home cooking home made Buffalo wings, bacon wrapped filets on the grill, and clear liquid fruit of corn in a jar.

May your new year be filled with blah blah blah blah blah...who cares...fock you.

Don't even pretend you're gonna be somebody new with all that New Year new me bullshiit.

you're all going to be the same insufferable douchebags you've always been here.

I love you.

Thank you. Can’t stand pretentious New Years resolutions.

Whats everyones plans? Im staying at home cooking home made Buffalo wings, bacon wrapped filets on the grill, and clear liquid fruit of corn in a jar.

I'm gonna fuk yor mom :cheers:

I'm gonna fuk yor mom :cheers:

Breaking the sex drought with a female ??

Say hi and happy new year to Gypsy.

I love you.

i am a model of excellence for others.

either going out for dinner or doing take out. will pop some sparkling wine with the mrs at home.

either going out for dinner or doing take out. will pop some sparkling wine with the mrs at home.

The girl friend and I are having a couple of drinks out with friends, going back to the house for shrimp cocktail and grilled strips. Have a bottle of Jordan and a couple bottles of Moët Imperial.

• Like 1

New year, new me

No more telling lies ?

• Like 1

We spent the early night designing our kitchen addition on Autocad. We just housed some chinese takeout and are drinking white wine.

Good night so far!

We spent the early night designing our kitchen addition on Autocad. We just housed some chinese takeout and are drinking white wine.

Good night so far!

I had Chinese for Christmas eve and Christmas. Tonight my gf and I did make some dinner and some keto fudge that was excellent. I am drinking vodka water and lemon juice, which is actually a pretty damn good drink :cheers:

Happy new year! We are at our local watering hole. They have a nice prime rib dinner for New year's and a band. Not sure we'll stay til midnight. Depends if the band is any good.

:cheers:

watching a lot of pixar/disney movies... and now Up. had me thinking about worms

watching a lot of pixar/disney movies... and now Up. had me thinking about worms

At a southern nye Times Square in Myrtle beach. Loving it

Worked a full day then celebrated my nephew's 9th birthday with family. Just kicked them out. Geez...

Gonna watch the ball drop in peace.

Happy New Year guys!

• Like 1

Happy new year! We are at our local watering hole. They have a nice prime rib dinner for New year's and a band. Not sure we'll stay til midnight. Depends if the band is any good.

:cheers:

Well that band sucked so home by 10 lol. A few more beers and the PFL before bed I guess.

Had a couple Flor De Cana rums with the wife...grinded it out to stay awake until the NY midnight (11pm central)...going to bed. Yeah..badasses.

• Like 1

Happy New Year. Sitting here with my daughter and didn't even watch the ball drop. Watching Good Mythical Morning instead.

If you are lame at home like me, there is a Metallica concert on axstv.

It's not even 10:30 here yet. But it was midnight somewhere. Would it be okay if I go to bed now?

What do you guys even do over there on the west coast? We all know no balls are dropping over there.

It's not even 10:30 here yet. But it was midnight somewhere. Would it be okay if I go to bed now?

Sure. Say hi to Pen for us.

Watching Firefly marathon.

I hope somebody at Fox got stabbed in the diick and then fired screwing that up.

What do you guys even do over there on the west coast? We all know no balls are dropping over there.

Noice. High five 🖐