joneo

Trump Won't Be Impeached Anytime Soon

11 minutes ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

Link to either 'you guys' (who is that) saying those things OR you showing valid polls showing what you claimed....

Meanwhile, I'll be................. :sleep:

I posted the links. You guys said they made you mad and are fake no good very bad meanie polls. :(

Just now, MDC said:

I posted the links. You guys said they made you mad and are fake no good very bad meanie polls. :(

Laughing and ridiculing you for posting sh!t that you can't back up without some garbage isn't making us mad. HTH

• Like 1

I'm blown away that this dipsh!t actually showed his face in this thread again..

Wow.

2 minutes ago, Reality said:

I'm blown away that this dipsh!t actually showed his face in this thread again..

Wow.

I am shocked that you’re name calling. Tomorrow you’ll be back to pearl clutching and sobbing about trolling again. 

1 hour ago, MDC said:

I am shocked that you’re name calling. Tomorrow you’ll be back to pearl clutching and sobbing about trolling again. 

How do you think a troll should be addressed?

You are a focking clown and should be treated as such. Anybody who reads this thread can figure that out.

1 minute ago, Reality said:

You are a focking clown and should be treated as such. Anybody who reads this thread can figure that out.

Meltdown lol :overhead:

25 minutes ago, MDC said:

Meltdown lol :overhead:

What a dumb response.

Typical.

1 hour ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

Speaking of Polls.........

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D5033rEW0AAK2S6.jpg:large

Deleted once they didn't get the anticipated results.

Funny.  Seriously tho, everyone should want a conservative SC.  And by "conservative" I mean default against change and to defending our constitution.  We've got the greatest country in the world and have for a long time, I don't want a handful of people changing that.  I'm fine with tweaking when we need to do so, but the concept of an activist judge is about as anti-American as I can think of.  :dunno:

• Like 2

22 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

You do realize we have a marginal tax rate now, right? But thanks anyway professor 

I can see why this country has gone down the proverbial shitter.  Only need to look at this thread to define stupidity!

2 minutes ago, mayhem39 said:

I can see why this country has gone down the proverbial shitter.  Only need to look at this thread to define stupidity!

Oh, so we don't have a MTR now? 

11 minutes ago, mayhem39 said:

Thanks for taking ownership. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, mayhem39 said:

To a mental case leftist....lots of jobs and less dependence on the government= down the shitter. 

Sickos

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Reality said:

:thumbsup:

Trumps approval rating tops Obama's  at same time in presidency. 

Imagine if he had the media licking his ball sack the way Barry did ? 

16 minutes ago, drobeski said:

Trumps approval rating tops Obama's  at same time in presidency. 

Imagine if he had the media licking his ball sack the way Barry did ? 

Checked out 538 the other day, and they are doubling down on their bad polling of Trump (can't blame them, they have to appeal to their base).   Gave weight to some unknown foreign polling company with no history of American Political Polling and played down those who nailed the last election. Keep it up.  :thumbsup:

I want to hear Mueller testify.....

20 minutes ago, Ray Lewis's Limo Driver said:

:lol:    I doubt he'll want to incriminate himself. 

On 5/6/2019 at 3:20 PM, Ray Lewis's Limo Driver said:

The Dems don't realize how bad this investigation is going to look IF the Repubs ask the right focking questions.

1. When did you find out about the anti-Trump bias of Lisa Page and Peter Strzok?

2. Did you examine the text messages and emails of other members of your Special Counsel team?

3. Did you find any other examples of people included in the efforts to surveill the Trump campaign or any other candidates in 2016 election?

4. Were you aware that your top team member of the Special Counsel Andrew Weissman attended the Hillary election night party?

5. Were you aware Andrew Weissman was in communication with Bruce Ohr in 2016 in regard to his contacts with Christopher Steele? If so, when did you know Ohr was communicating with Weissman along with Lisa Page, Peter Strzok and Andy McCabe? 

6. Prior to your appointment as Special Counsel, did you have any contact with Andy McCabe, Peter Strzok, Lisa Page or Weissman? If so, when and what was the nature of these communications?

7. Did you have any contact with Brennan, Clapper or Comey prior to your appointment as S.C.?

Even if the democrats somehow removed Trump from office or got him to resign, it would just spark civil unrest.  At this point, if a democrat ever wins the White House again, I expect civil unrest because too many right wingers believe the next democrat president will open the flood gates on immigration.  I believe that's a hill they will die on.  The right wingers will say the country is over once the flood gates open.  Civil unrest would start the next day after a democrat wins the presidency. 

1 hour ago, riversco said:

Even if the democrats somehow removed Trump from office or got him to resign, it would just spark civil unrest.  At this point, if a democrat ever wins the White House again, I expect civil unrest because too many right wingers believe the next democrat president will open the flood gates on immigration.  I believe that's a hill they will die on.  The right wingers will say the country is over once the flood gates open.  Civil unrest would start the next day after a democrat wins the presidency. 

I disagree.   One thing I hold to be true is that conservatives are the adults in the room, comparatively at the least.

I would not expect to see conservatives behave like the leftists are and have been, and i hope that remains true.  Someone around this nation has to be the adult.

• Haha 1

This impeachment effort is NOT really to impeach President Trump. The Democrats in the house and senate know this. They don't have the votes in the Senate and it's totally partisan.The real reason is to keep the Democrat-base enraged and engaged for the 2020 vote. Without keep the the left's voter base glued to the TV and news, they run the risk of having the base lose interest. With the economy as good as it is, to stand a chance in 2020 the Left needs to keep its base engaged and somehow attract enough of the independent and minority vote to have a chance. This is all a tactic.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3
  • Sad 1

23 minutes ago, BuschWack said:

This impeachment effort is NOT really to impeach President Trump. The Democrats in the house and senate know this. They don't have the votes in the Senate and it's totally partisan.The real reason is to keep the Democrat-base enraged and engaged for the 2020 vote. Without keep the the left's voter base glued to the TV and news, they run the risk of having the base lose interest. With the economy as good as it is, to stand a chance in 2020 the Left needs to keep its base engaged and somehow attract enough of the independent and minority vote to have a chance. This is all a tactic.

Yup, pretty much.  The thing is though, this could hurt the Democrats.  There could be enough Democrat representatives (in swing states), who vote against impeachment.  If that happens, there could be enough independents who say, "screw these guys", I'm voting Republican this year.  Not only will they lose the Presidential race, they may lose control of the House.

We do know this is their tactic... it's what they used to gain back the HoR.  Now that Mueller's investigation came up snake eyes, this is their new Mueller report.  The thing is, this will be done before the elections and just might massively backfire.  My fingers are crossed that the Republican's take full control of D.C. and we can start actually making this country better.  I'm putting a lot of hope in my fellow American's.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

If it were possible for me to amaze myself, I would be by my spot on analysis.  Sadly I can't amaze myself.

On 5/8/2019 at 7:15 AM, RLLD said:

I disagree.   One thing I hold to be true is that conservatives are the adults in the room, comparatively at the least.

I would not expect to see conservatives behave like the leftists are and have been, and i hope that remains true.  Someone around this nation has to be the adult.

> Country gets taken over by immigrants 

At least we were mature about it!

1 hour ago, iam90sbaby said:

> Country gets taken over by immigrants 

At least we were mature about it!

I didnt realize you were native american :P

1 hour ago, RLLD said:

Wasn’t America till we got here.  What did they even call it back then? “Land of Big Sky” or something?

1 hour ago, RLLD said:

at least we took it fair and square

focking savage 3rd world country, now we are being over populated by 3rd world country who will eliminate by overpopulation

Hahaha....

Obstruction in abuse of power are the formal charges for tomorrow. What a joke. Couldn't prove literally anything. 

That's the way to keep adding chips to a losing hand democrats.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, cyclone24 said:

Hahaha....

Obstruction in abuse of power are the formal charges for tomorrow. What a joke. Couldn't prove literally anything. 

That's the way to keep adding chips to a losing hand democrats.

It went from "digging dirt on a political opponent" to "quid pro quo" to "bribery" to "treason".

After an embarrassing 3 weeks of testimony that showed Americans they have zero facts and only 3rd party heresay supported by obnoxious Ivy League law professors, who unanimously admitted they had no direct evidence of an impeachable offense....

These clowns settle on "obstruction" and "abuse of power".

Every last one of them, and the media pushing their propaganda, deserve the gallows.

I'll settle for MAGA controlling all 3 branches 2021-2024 and beyond.

RIP Democratic Party

• Like 1

On 5/8/2019 at 4:15 AM, RLLD said:

I do.  For decades, if you didn't have a college degree, you voted democrat.  That was a lock.  In 2016, it flipped.  If you DIDN'T have a college degree, you voted Trump.  And its led by lost populations of whites in the heartland who see no future for themselves in a land they feel is increasingly racist against whites.  This is a brand new grassroots, blue collar level of republican that we've not seen before.  This is not the America of 1995.  We have fundamentally changed.  This up and coming group of right wing voters is a group that will fight.

This is technically a loss since he has indeed been impeached. I’m watching the scores of social media people celebrating it and thinking this means Trump is out of office lol. 

3 minutes ago, tanatastic said:

This is technically a loss since he has indeed been impeached. I’m watching the scores of social media people celebrating it and thinking this means Trump is out of office lol. 

They'll riot lol

You guys really should read Trump's tweets since then. Dude is absolutely co-co for kookuu nutz. 

Wouldn't be surprised if he's trying to launch nooks just to say he did. 

He already said "what's the point of having them if we're not going to use them?"

Yeah, very stable genius... 

That's your boy, folks. 

• Haha 1