Sign in to follow this  
MDC

Which animal would you least want to be killed by?

Just now, peenie said:

I read in the book Papillion that they slathered honey or some such on a hated guard then tied him to a tree where ants ate him.

You read an entire book but you can’t read the rules of this thread.

• Haha 2

48 minutes ago, MDC said:

I doubt they’ve ever killed anyone.

Killed. 

4 hours ago, MDC said:

I vote crocodile, like a saltwater or Nike croc. They’re typically much larger than sharks and the ambush / crushing / death roll drowning method would be pretty miserable and might last longer than getting trampled. 🐊 

What day you Geeks? 

Not as bad as an Adidas croc, or one of those really ugly (and extremely rare) Big Baller Brand (or whatever they're called) croc. 

your sister

2 hours ago, frank said:

It’s White Lion. I’m surprised that took three guesses. If Ratt is not allowed, I don’t think they would be either. 

What about a Jackyl?

Or a W.A.S.P?

A Leppard that can't hear?

Chimpanzees. Those fockers will gouge your eyes out, tear off your ears, bite off your nose and tear off your lips. 

Then they tear or bite off your fingers and pummel you like a bongo. 

Then the killing starts. 

21 minutes ago, the s is ilent said:

Chimpanzees. Those fockers will gouge your eyes out, tear off your ears, bite off your nose and tear off your lips. 

Then they tear or bite off your fingers and pummel you like a bongo. 

Then the killing starts. 

If Obama had a son. Sorry. Couldn't resist. 

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, MDC said:

I thought about that one but decided it’s disqualified by ordinary healthy adult. It can happen but deaths by contractor snake are incredibly rare. I’m not sure any ordinary sized adult has ever been killed by one.

Hippos Kill hundreds of people per year. They’re supposed to be highly territorial and really aggressive.

Most contractor snakes are okay. It's the subcontractors that scare me. Mostly illegal, bad hombres.

• Haha 2

10 hours ago, frank said:

It’s White Lion. I’m surprised that took three guesses. If Ratt is not allowed, I don’t think they would be either. 

wait. wait.  

i never had a chance to love you.

Pirhanas would suck pretty focking bad.

I met a guy who grew up on the amazon river. His brother died by that fish they talk about in the movie sniper. The one that swims up your d!ckhole and lays eggs in your bladder. Then the babies eat their way out. That would focking suck I would think.

• Thanks 1

Hyenas for reason previously stated i.e. they disembowel you and eat you alive.

Scifi....a large spider. Paralyze you and your insides liquify for them to just drink you.

21 hours ago, bostonlager said:

I heard primates smack you around and fock you in the asss before they kill you. :o

I've been watching the Kellen Winslow Jr. trial a bit.   He never killed anyone.

I think he's got a decent chance of acquittal.   Many of the women seem to have their stories a bit inconsistent.

2 minutes ago, tubby_mcgee said:

I've been watching the Kellen Winslow Jr. trial a bit.   He never killed anyone.

I think he's got a decent chance of acquittal.   Many of the women seem to have their stories a bit inconsistent.

I had to look that up as I was unaware that he had those allegations against him. I thought he just liked to beat off in supermarket parking lots. 

7 minutes ago, tubby_mcgee said:

Their stories are inconsistent because his victims have altzheimer's. 

2 minutes ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

Their stories are inconsistent because his victims have altzheimer's. 

It's bad enough that one has to resort to taking the pusssy, but to take senior citizen pusssy is despicable. :thumbsdown:

19 minutes ago, bostonlager said:

I had to look that up as I was unaware that he had those allegations against him. I thought he just liked to beat off in supermarket parking lots. 

Nah, he mostly crashes motorcycles in parking lots.

1 hour ago, peenie said:

What in the world was that??

Was that an actor? I guess the ants weren't acting.

:first:

13 hours ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Pirhanas would suck pretty focking bad.

I met a guy who grew up on the amazon river. His brother died by that fish they talk about in the movie sniper. The one that swims up your d!ckhole and lays eggs in your bladder. Then the babies eat their way out. That would focking suck I would think.

Respectfully; I would like to see a link proving that fish exist. It sounds like a Candiru catfish that wiggles into peoples pee holes. They lodge, and you can bleed to death. I have read that they kill cattle. I never heard of a fish being able to lay eggs inside a bladder. 

2 hours ago, BiPolarBear said:

Respectfully; I would like to see a link proving that fish exist. It sounds like a Candiru catfish that wiggles into peoples pee holes. They lodge, and you can bleed to death. I have read that they kill cattle. I never heard of a fish being able to lay eggs inside a bladder. 

It would appear the random guy I met is a liar. The white thing is more or less a myth.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Candiru

My bad. Sorry. 

There does appear to be a worm that does that, but it is mainly native to sub Saharan africa. Maybe they have them in the amazon too, or maybe the guy was focking with us. Idk

• Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

It would appear the random guy I met is a liar. The white thing is more or less a myth.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Candiru

My bad. Sorry. 

There does appear to be a worm that does that, but it is mainly native to sub Saharan africa. Maybe they have them in the amazon too, or maybe the guy was focking with us. Idk

Thank you for looking it up.       :thumbsup:

34 minutes ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

It's like a nature documentary showing elephant seals fighting on the beach. 

11 minutes ago, DonS said:

It's like a nature documentary showing elephant seals fighting on the beach. 

And one mastered trying to run down another with a scooter.

3 hours ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

Ah, the sometimes cuddly, often deadly NAHA. 

On 6/7/2019 at 9:00 AM, nzoner said:

That reminded me of an old movie The Naked Jungle

Ugh