Sign in to follow this  
listen2me 23

Kaepernick to hold workout in Atlanta

This stupid piece of k-stink sh1t just needs to go away. He's always been garbage at QB and rode the SF D ta SB appearance.

He is exactly what we have been saying he is all along. A sad dude who defensive coordinators figured out. He got paid though.

8 hours ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

he really showed up in a Kunta Kinte shirt F this guy, you are such a slave F you, you POS

Come on now, we can't relate to what it was like for him being brought up in the white upper class family he was. Poor fella. 

On 11/13/2019 at 7:22 AM, Hawkeye21 said:

He wasn’t that bad. Certainly not great but good enough to be a solid backup in the NFL. 

Sorry Sho, not close to good enough to deal with all the manufactured drama. He sucks. 

Since he changed the location of the “tryout” last minute, he must have had it planned well in advance, right? Seems like a pretty big task to put together in a couple of hours. 
This whole thing is fraudulent and Twitter is divided straight down racial/political lines. 

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, BirdGang said:

Come on now, we can't relate to what it was like for him being brought up in the white upper class family he was. Poor fella. 

Gotta love his fake ghetto accent. He's a male flozel. 

What kind of loser do you have to be to support a pile of garbage like this clown. 

Sorry Colin, no one wants you, they would have called by now. And Epstein didn't kill himself. 

9 minutes ago, drobeski said:

What kind of loser do you have to be to support a pile of garbage like this clown. 

Sadly there are plenty of losers out there looking for any opportunity to pull the race card......even for this clown and his rich white family. 

16 minutes ago, avoiding injuries said:

Since he changed the location of the “tryout” last minute, he must have had it planned well in advance, right? Seems like a pretty big task to put together in a couple of hours. 
This whole thing is fraudulent and Twitter is divided straight down racial/political lines. 

It plays well to his cult that follows him......Blaine Gabberts towel boy plays by his own rules. 

1 hour ago, BirdGang said:

Sorry Sho, not close to good enough to deal with all the manufactured drama. He sucks. 

It’s already been known that I’m not Sho. I didn’t say he was worth the drama, just that he was good enough to play in the NFL. 

31 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

It’s already been known that I’m not Sho. I didn’t say he was worth the drama, just that he was good enough to play in the NFL. 

Actually it’s pretty common knowledge you are Sho and reviews say overall he looked average. At least he was able to cash in on the sideshow he created from Gabbert smacking him around for some Nike dough. 

Actually it’s pretty common knowledge you are Sho and reviews say overall he looked average. At least he was able to cash in on the sideshow he created from Gabbert smacking him around for some Nike dough. 

He’s not Shotard

2 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Sorry Colin, no one wants you, they would have called by now. And Epstein didn't kill himself. 

:first:

My local YMCA is holding a beginner QB training  session for ages 8+. It’d be great if an NFL team passed that along to Kaepernick.

Yeah I'm going with sho too. Plays the "I'm not on any side" card while clearly being a left wing lemming. 

• Thanks 1

He directly cost people's lives with his dishonest, racist, anti police crusade.  His fellow believers are complicent as well, along with the politicians that are presently "reforming " (tearing down) the criminal justice system. Enjoy the meyhem and violence blue America, coming your way first. Shitheads. 

47 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Dude is a focking clown. It’s high time for the media to simply ignore him

They will now. He betrayed them. They actually thought much about him that isn't so. Then he used them for this pr stunt.  He bluffed, the NFL called, he folded. Story over.

3 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

They will now. He betrayed them. They actually thought much about him that isn't so. Then he used them for this pr stunt.  He bluffed, the NFL called, he folded. Story over.

Hope so. Read that when he pulled that sh1t a bunch of scouts literally threw their hands in the air and left for the nearest airport

9 hours ago, drobeski said:

Completely phony, I watched a video from 3 years ago and he speaks is his normal voice. Now here hes all yall this and that with ebonics flare on his words. Nevermind that hes a priviledged half white guy in the first place whos only adversity was when he got a blue power wheels instead of the red one that he wanted as a kid.

• Like 1

He should have held his tryout at Popeyes. He could have shown off his ability to avoid contact.  

Imagine if Kaep signed with a team in the CFL.  Immediately held a press conference where he said he’d donate every pay check to a cause he is passionate about.  Then balled out (since his camp thinks he is so good) all but proving his worth to NFL teams.

i would respect the hell out of that.  He’d win over so many people, not all, but a ton.  

But that won’t happen.  That’s not what he’s about.  

3 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

Imagine if Kaep signed with a team in the CFL.  Immediately held a press conference where he said he’d donate every pay check to a cause he is passionate about.  Then balled out (since his camp thinks he is so good) all but proving his worth to NFL teams.

i would respect the hell out of that.  He’d win over so many people, not all, but a ton.  

Nice thought, but I can’t imagine it. I really tried.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

No. This was a pr exercise to make an sjw point (Kunta Kinte shirt) and most importantly, sell Nike shoes. That's all this was and all he is. 

praying for this kid.

the NFL needs a breath of fresh air.

10 hours ago, drobeski said:

Yeah I'm going with sho too. Plays the "I'm not on any side" card while clearly being a left wing lemming. 

Wrong on both counts. 

5 hours ago, tanatastic said:

Completely phony, I watched a video from 3 years ago and he speaks is his normal voice. Now here hes all yall this and that with ebonics flare on his words. Nevermind that hes a priviledged half white guy in the first place whos only adversity was when he got a blue power wheels instead of the red one that he wanted as a kid.

:lol: :banana:

So true. I have seen black dudes I work with talk to some people normal and talk to others with the ebonics flare. Usually they pull it out when they are talking to other black dudes. Different thing though when they talk to the ladies. They lower their voice and change how they sit in the chair and try to put on their cool laid back persona. 

So one of my colleagues, a flaming lib, is 100% convinced that kaep wants to play, and will be on a roster at opening kickoff of next season.

I believe yesterday was a publicity stunt, that he has no intention of playing, and will not accept any offers that may be made.

So we have a wager now. If he is rostered when toe meets leather next season, I'm out ¥500 ($70). If not, I win the same. 

I like my odds. May see if I can get him to increase the wager. 

Can't understand why the NFL started this to begin with.   Any press is good press ???  Or just good PR to minorities who think Kaepernik got black-balled?   Doesn't make much sense to me. I would've thought the NFL wanted Kaepernick to crawl under a rock and die.  The whole thing is weird.

6 hours ago, GobbleDog said:

Can't understand why the NFL started this to begin with.   Any press is good press ???  Or just good PR to minorities who think Kaepernik got black-balled?   Doesn't make much sense to me. I would've thought the NFL wanted Kaepernick to crawl under a rock and die.  The whole thing is weird.

I wondered the same thing. I assume it was part of the league’s collusion settlement with Kaepernick. 

The saga will not end.  If it ends Kaep will not have value anymore.  Anyone think Nike doubles down and puts this charade in another advertisement?

His agent doesn't even think an offer will come. I hope he is right, CK should be deported. 

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/colin-kaepernicks-agent-explains-why-hes-not-optimistic-about-qb-getting-an-nfl-deal-after-solid-workout/

• Thanks 1

It is amazing to observe the incredible gap in character between someone like Pat Tillman and this piece of human trash.