edjr

How woke are you? Take the test

https://www.quizony.com/how-woke-are-you/index.html

You:

Are Still Asleep

Maybe you're just in your own world, or maybe you don't care about injustices happening around you. Either way, it would probably be good to occasionally find ways to combat inequality and injustice, even if it's something as small as denouncing inequality and supporting a charitable cause that is trying to help others.

You:

Are Still Asleep

Maybe you're just in your own world, or maybe you don't care about injustices happening around you. Either way, it would probably be good to occasionally find ways to combat inequality and injustice, even if it's something as small as denouncing inequality and supporting a charitable cause that is trying to help others.
  • Thanks 1

You:

Are So Woke, So Triggered

You're one more news article or perceived injustice away from your head exploding. You can find something offensive in even the most innocuous of things. Your friends and family probably don't want to be around you much because they run the risk of offending you. Do yourself a favor and turn off the computer, stay off social media, and go outside and enjoy life for a while. Maybe you'll see that the world really isn't all that bad!

:pointstosky:

• Thanks 1

Just now, Strike said:

You:

You're one more news article or perceived injustice away from your head exploding. You can find something offensive in even the most innocuous of things. Your friends and family probably don't want to be around you much because they run the risk of offending you. Do yourself a favor and turn off the computer, stay off social media, and go outside and enjoy life for a while. Maybe you'll see that the world really isn't all that bad!

I wanted to go through and pick all the obvious woke answers.

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

Too many questions. I hate questions. 

How come? 

what kind of questions? 

Just now, Big Guy said:

How come? 

what kind of questions? 

Most any type of question. I like statements. Questions on their own are.boring and simple. 

6 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Most any type of question. I like statements. Questions on their own are.boring and simple. 

I was just messin' with ya :) 

4 minutes ago, Big Guy said:

How come? 

what kind of questions? 

the ones about liking richard

You:
Have Your Eyes Open

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, peenie said:

You:
Have Your Eyes Open

:o  shocking

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, edjr said:

:o  shocking

I'm shocked that you think it's better to be ignorant, backwards, uninformed and insensitive.

• Haha 3

I'm only a little bit woke. If I were really woke it would go down like this:

4 minutes ago, peenie said:

I'm only a little bit woke. If I were really woke it would go down like this:

Michael Strahan’s son?

8 minutes ago, peenie said:

I'm shocked that you think it's better to be ignorant, backwards, uninformed and insensitive.

Shocked that you think you get to decide who is those things. 

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, peenie said:

You don't know me at all.

You:

You:

Are Still Asleep

No in all honesty I just woke up from a nice afternoon nap

It's a fake test. Some of them don't even hold the answers in the list you have to choose from:

example:

You see a white person wearing a Native American necklace. How will you react?
My answer would be: There is no such thing as a Native American. Everyone came here from somewhere else.

You hear a man tell a woman that she is pretty. What will you do?

My answer would be: If indeed she is hot, I would ask him to flip a coin for first access to her beaver. I call tails.

It's Sunday night. What are you watching on television?
My answer would be: I'm not watching TV, I'm nailing my GF. And if she's not home, her mom.

How familiar are you with current events and social issues?

My answer would be: Who gives a crap about current day social issues other than to make fun of the dumb-asses that make them up.

What section of a news website do you go to first?

My answer would be: Sports section or the female nudie page if they have one.

Plus, this is what I got on the test:

You:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Shocked that you think you get to decide who is those things. 

Omg....I don't mean it seriously. Geez.

1 hour ago, edjr said:

You don't know me at all.

I know, gosh.

3 hours ago, peenie said:

Sensitivity is not a virtue. It makes you a weak poosay.

Simple fact of life... You are not entitled to sh!t and nobody gives a fock about your problems.

Those waiting for others to get woke and give them what they "deserve" are doomed. Those who went out and grabbed what they want are the successful ones. 

You:
Have Your Eyes Open

You know that injustice and inequality exist in the world, and you don't agree with it. You're wise enough to choose your battles and smart enough not to let every little thing trigger or offend you. You're a realist and know that the world isn't perfect, but you also try to do your part to help.

Meh.  It's true... but I don't think that means what you think it means.  LOL

1 hour ago, TBayXXXVII said:

You:
Have Your Eyes Open

Meh.  It's true... but I don't think that means what you think it means.  LOL

Same for me.  :dunno:

4 hours ago, peenie said:

You:
Have Your Eyes Open

I'll pray for you

9 hours ago, Strike said:

You:

I did the same lol!

Have Your Eyes Open

You know that injustice and inequality exist in the world, and you don't agree with it. You're wise enough to choose your battles and smart enough not to let every little thing trigger or offend you. You're a realist and know that the world isn't perfect, but you also try to do your part to help.

-------

Not really the first line. I think most claims of "injustice and inequality" are bullsh*t. Most is not all though.

Sentence two and three are accurate.

7 hours ago, peenie said:

You:
Have Your Eyes Open

You are so full of sh1t...:D

Not judging, but I would love for you to post your response to each question.  
No way in hell you "have your eyes open" .  We have brainwashed you better than that since you've been here 

3 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

Have Your Eyes Open

-------

Not really the first line. I think most claims of "injustice and inequality" are bullsh*t. Most is not all though.

Sentence two and three are accurate.

It's like I don't know you anymore :(

1 minute ago, SUXBNME said:

It's like I don't know you anymore :(

I suppose I didn't give vigorous enough answers.

1 minute ago, Voltaire said:

I suppose I didn't give vigorous enough answers.

Chiner will do that to you. :(

They just had a story on the news about some actor (or something) who posted a photo of himself on Facebook where he was carrying a single use plastic water bottle and people went apeshit.  He promptly apologized.  I wish these people would tell people to get a life rather than say they were sorry.