Cdub100

Coronavirus - Doomsday

30 minutes ago, lod001 said:

Gov. Cuomo murdered senior citizens in NY.

So did Walz in Minnesota. 

They should both rot in prison. 

29 minutes ago, lod001 said:

Gov. Cuomo murdered senior citizens in NY.

Stating facts doesn't work against liberals. They have no need for them.

Beijing had an outbreak of 79 cases centered on a food market and is undergoing major shutdowns again to contain things. https://www.scmp.com/news/china/society/article/3089042/coronavirus-beijing-market-outbreak-cases-rise-79

One of those infected in Beijing came here to Sichuan province, to a city called Yan'an between here and Chengdu. The woman had returned to Yan'an to visit her mother in the hospital and had been out and about locally for five days before coming down with symptoms herself. Her husband in Beijing also tested positive. The police asked her about her whereabouts for those five days and Yan'an has put 111 people into 14 day quarantine for coming in contact with her even though all have tested negative. Hers is the first new case we've had in Sichuan in weeks.

The Chinese don't play around with this thing.

8 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

Beijing had an outbreak of 79 cases centered on a food market and is undergoing major shutdowns again to contain things. https://www.scmp.com/news/china/society/article/3089042/coronavirus-beijing-market-outbreak-cases-rise-79

One of those infected in Beijing came here to Sichuan province, to a city called Yan'an between here and Chengdu. The woman had returned to Yan'an to visit her mother in the hospital and had been out and about locally for five days before coming down with symptoms herself. Her husband in Beijing also tested positive. The police asked her about her whereabouts for those five days and Yan'an has put 111 people into 14 day quarantine for coming in contact with her even though all have tested negative. Hers is the first new case we've had in Sichuan in weeks.

The Chinese don't play around with this thing.

Sure they did.... Trump rallies starting up again.

Fire up the fear wagon! OMB!!!

37 minutes ago, drobeski said:

Sure they did.... Trump rallies starting up again.

Fire up the fear wagon! OMB!!!

This

28 minutes ago, Reality said:

Get used to it, we had to sign a bunch of paperwork so my son could go to back to basketball conditioning in July. Not sure why the 😂😂

You're a clown though, so that probably explains it.

It’s funny cause Trump has spent months downplaying COVID. Now he’s asking his acolytes to sign a waiver to protect him from liability if they catch COVID at his moron parade.

Get it now? 😢 

15 minutes ago, MDC said:

It’s funny cause Trump has spent months downplaying COVID. Now he’s asking his acolytes to sign a waiver to protect him from liability if they catch COVID at his moron parade.

Get it now? 😢 

You are a simpleton. Poor Cuck. :(

48 minutes ago, MDC said:

Get it now? 😢 

Dumb, even for you.  It's the way things are going to be, stupid of you to possibly think otherwise.  Get it now?

I know you are just here to troll about Trump but, step it up.  

15 minutes ago, Reality said:

Dumb, even for you.  It's the way things are going to be, stupid of you to possibly think otherwise.  Get it now?

I know you are just here to troll about Trump but, step it up.  

The irony is obvious to anyone except the most defensive, puckered Trumpers.

:( 

Just now, MDC said:

The irony is obvious to anyone except the most defensive, puckered Trumpers.

:( 

Weak, be better.

Just now, Reality said:

Weak, be better.

Why? You take the bait every time.

2 minutes ago, Reality said:

Weak, be better.

I’ve beaten MDCuck to a pulp so many times he’s terrified of me. But glad to see you’re continuing the flogging. This pantywaist is worthy. 

6 minutes ago, MDC said:

Why? You take the bait every time.

Every time? Don't have that kind of time bubba, I occasionally drop by to call you out on your stupidity... It's boring though, that's why I mostly ignore it. Everybody here knows what you are, nobody takes you seriously. 

Nice to know you are seeking my attention though. Always figured you swung that way.

4 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I’ve beaten MDCuck to a pulp so many times he’s terrified of me. But glad to see you’re continuing the flogging. This pantywaist is worthy. 

Light work, not worth your time.

3 minutes ago, Reality said:

Every time? Don't have that kind of time bubba, I occasionally drop by to call you out on your stupidity... It's boring though, that's why I mostly ignore it. Everybody here knows what you are, nobody takes you seriously. 

Nice to know you are seeking my attention though. Always figured you swung that way.

I don’t like punks. He’s a punk through and through, even in RL. Guarantee. I have enjoyed dragging him down into the mud. He couldn’t handle me.  

9 minutes ago, Reality said:

Can’t be that boring since you keep responding. Apparently your time isn’t worth much. 😂 

10 minutes ago, MDC said:

Can’t be that boring since you keep responding. Apparently your time isn’t worth much. 😂 

Right, like 'every time'....  Jesus... You're actually getting worse at this..

:doh:

9 minutes ago, Reality said:

Right, like 'every time'....  Jesus... You're actually getting worse at this..

:doh:

You’ll be panting at my ankle a week from now anyway. 

It’s what you do. :cheers: 

5 minutes ago, drobeski said:

The ProPublica report also highlighted how Rensselear County Executive Steve McLaughlin defied Cuomo’s order and refused to admit any coronavirus patients to Van Rensselaer Manor, a nursing home run by the county, which lies east of Albany.

The 320-bed facility hasn’t had any deaths from COVID-19, compared with 18 at Diamond Hill, a privately run, 120-bed nursing home also in Rensselaer.

https://nypost.com/2020/06/16/gov-cuomo-deflects-question-on-coronavirus-nursing-home-policy/

Anybody else hate wearing the mask? I don’t mind while I’m sheltering in place but I hate wearing it in the shower and I’m bed. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, t.j. booker said:

Anybody else hate wearing the mask? I don’t mind while I’m sheltering in place but I hate wearing it in the shower and I’m bed. 

Yes. It’s also pain in the ass eating out Gloria while wearing a mask.

President Donald Trump told The Wall Street Journal that he believes that some Americans are wearing masks during the coronavirus pandemic not to protect others but simply to show that they disapprove of him.

Also says we’d have fewer confirmed cases if we didn’t test so much, and bragged that he “created the greatest testing machine in history.”

Jesus fock. 😂 😂 😂 🤦‍♂️ 

11 minutes ago, MDC said:

President Donald Trump told The Wall Street Journal that he believes that some Americans are wearing masks during the coronavirus pandemic not to protect others but simply to show that they disapprove of him.

Also says we’d have fewer confirmed cases if we didn’t test so much, and bragged that he “created the greatest testing machine in history.”

Jesus fock. 😂 😂 😂 🤦‍♂️ 

Coumo slaughtered thousands.  

OMB will never top that. 

My city just made it Mandatory to wear a mask in all public areas.  No clue how it’s enforced but it starts  tomorrow.

i wear a mask in the grocery store or Home Depot.  But this seems like a severe govt overreach. 

The city of Raleigh will require people to wear face masks starting at 4 p.m. Friday in an effort to slow the spread of the coronavirus.

The emergency proclamation, signed by Mayor Mary-Ann Baldwin on Wednesday, requires everyone in the city to wear a face covering that goes over the mouth and nose whenever they are “in contact with other people who are not household members in public or private spaces where it is not possible to maintain social distance or where recommended social distancing practices are not being followed.”

In the order, law enforcement officers are “strongly encouraged to educate and encourage voluntary compliance.” Baldwin said residents who don’t wear a mask won’t be fined or arrested. She sees this as an opportunity to “educate the public.”

Rules with no consequences.  The new way.  :lol:

1 hour ago, drobeski said:

Coumo slaughtered thousands.  

OMB will never top that. 

Wut? 😆 

12 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Protected class. Nothing to come of it. 

Lol that really a transfreak? Leave it to PA... :lol:

6 minutes ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

@jerryskids - are we done with our bet or do you want to wait until September 1?

@jerryskids Patsfatboy is a noob that does not know how to alert people.

3 hours ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

@jerryskids - are we done with our bet or do you want to wait until September 1?

3 hours ago, MTSkiBum said:

@jerryskids Patsfatboy is a noob that does not know how to alert people.

I'll do it now, give me a link to your charity PFB.  I still think the numbers are crap since hospitals are incentivized financially to call a hangnail Covid, but it is all for a good cause.  :cheers:

BTW I got a job, started two weeks ago.  I will post a thread about it when I get the chance.  :thumbsup:

• Like 1