Cdub100

Coronavirus - Doomsday

On 6/17/2021 at 9:32 AM, Voltaire said:

Steve's a jerk but if you want to hear three experts discuss the topic and various cover ups, it's well worth ypur time. This is really eye-opening how things are handled in the science community and the comment section gives rave reviews.

Removorded from teh youtubes.  :(

https://odysee.com/@BretWeinstein:f/how-to-save-the-world,-in-three-easy:0

These are three of the smartest men you'll ever see discussing this, including the guy who invented MRNA vaccines.

8 hours ago, Mookz said:

Removorded from teh youtubes.  :(

Clearly the mods at YouTube are smarter than those guys. Google knows best.

What the fock are we doing here... This entire thing is such an absolute shltshow...

29 minutes ago, Reality said:

What the fock are we doing here... This entire thing is such an absolute shltshow...

Ho Lee Fuk.  Anyone who depends on government for anything...well...you get what u deserve.  I wonder if @TimHauckhas let his kids decide if they are getting vaccinated yet?

On 6/18/2021 at 6:35 PM, Cdub100 said:

Clearly the mods at YouTube are smarter than those guys. Google knows best.

This is the main problem I have with the new Liberal America.  Yea there is a ton of other things that suck, but oh well.   But when 1 side clearly controls thr narrative and news then that is a problem.  Doesnt matter the side.  When one side can erase your opinion from platforms and push theirs it is a real scary problem.  In this instance very qualified people on the subject arent allowed to have a discussion on a platform.  How f'd up is that?  I know Dems don't care because they never see the bigger picture nor care what is right.  They just want their views to be confirmed by any means possible.  

12 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Ho Lee Fuk.  Anyone who depends on government for anything...well...you get what u deserve.  I wonder if @TimHauckhas let his kids decide if they are getting vaccinated yet?

The jewish deplorable handle had a tweet pinned that said it all.

What is the difference between a conservative conspiracy theory and the truth?  

A few months.

Spot on.  

41 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

This is the main problem I have with the new Liberal America.  Yea there is a ton of other things that suck, but oh well.   But when 1 side clearly controls thr narrative and news then that is a problem.  Doesnt matter the side.  When one side can erase your opinion from platforms and push theirs it is a real scary problem.  In this instance very qualified people on the subject arent allowed to have a discussion on a platform.  How f'd up is that?  I know Dems don't care because they never see the bigger picture nor care what is right.  They just want their views to be confirmed by any means possible.  

Spot on.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Fireballer said:

WTF???

Wow. We’re no better, maybe less obvious. 

10 hours ago, Fireballer said:

WTF???

It's time for the great reset.  

10 hours ago, Fireballer said:

WTF???

"Drug manufacturing is our #1 industry".  He answered truthfully, I think.  :dunno:

30 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

"Drug manufacturing is our #1 industry".  He answered truthfully, I think.  :dunno:

You’re just a conspiracy theorist. 

7 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

You’re just a conspiracy theorist. 

Totally.  Another person that actually listens to what politicians say, instead of interpreting what I think they mean to fit my hero worship. 

Just now, TimmySmith said:

Totally.  Another person that actually listens to what politicians say, instead of interpreting what I think they mean to fit my hero worship. 

Worms identifies as this. 

12 hours ago, Fireballer said:

WTF???

Sounds like he gave a shout out to professional athletes at strip clubs.   Gotta make it rain, b1tches!!!!! 

Is this kid getting his last rights, or a fukin shot? Good thing Dr Biden is there.. Fukin Fakey McFakesters.  

51 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Is this kid getting his last rights, or a fukin shot? Good thing Dr Biden is there.. Fukin Fakey McFakesters.  

That's called killing 2 birds with one stone.

Oops: https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/cdc-link-covid-vaccine-heart-inflammation

Just the tip of the iceberg. Like I said, anyone taking this crapola is now a ticking timebomb. It some of you start dropping dead, you'll at least know why. Well, actually you won't. You'll be dead.

20 minutes ago, lod001 said:

That's called killing 2 birds with one stone.

Oops: https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/cdc-link-covid-vaccine-heart-inflammation

Just the tip of the iceberg. Like I said, anyone taking this crapola is now a ticking timebomb. It some of you start dropping dead, you'll at least know why. Well, actually you won't. You'll be dead.

No big deal.  They'll blame Trump for pushing it out too quickly.

So the WHO's guidance now is to not vaccinate children.  The CDC, on the other hand, is offering guidance that you SHOULD vaccinate children despite a link between the vaccine and heart issues in adolescents and young adults.  And, of course, despite the FACT that kids are the lowest risk group with regards to Covid.  What pathetic, inconsistent, and horrible guidance.

If Covid isn't pummeled into submission, Florida would be skyrocketing.  I'm in Orlando doing the parks, and there's hardly a mask to be found being worn. People are stacked like cord wood. 

20 hours ago, Strike said:

So the WHO's guidance now is to not vaccinate children.  The CDC, on the other hand, is offering guidance that you SHOULD vaccinate children despite a link between the vaccine and heart issues in adolescents and young adults.  And, of course, despite the FACT that kids are the lowest risk group with regards to Covid.  What pathetic, inconsistent, and horrible guidance.

It's insane that the CDC keeps pushing this, but their goal is "public health", not the health of individuals.  To that end, they want everyone vaccinated.  Even if a couple hundred kids die, they don't care.

40 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

If Covid isn't pummeled into submission, Florida would be skyrocketing.  I'm in Orlando doing the parks, and there's hardly a mask to be found being worn. People are stacked like cord wood. 

They are trying to get the 'delta' variant scare off the ground. Having some trouble getting liftoff. 

Did Tim die of COVID?  Or did he just finally give up trying to explain away all the conflicting guidance and behind the scenes dealings of the CDC and his personal savior Fauci? 

2 minutes ago, DonS said:

Did Tim die of COVID?  Or did he just finally give up trying to explain away all the conflicting guidance and behind the scenes dealings of the CDC and his personal savior Fauci? 

I'm thinking he ran out of room on his crazy wall.

13 minutes ago, DonS said:

Everybody has a breaking point. 

21 hours ago, Strike said:

Nope. As shown on Tucker Carlson last night, the CDC director , appointed by Biden, says kids should be vaccinated. The CDC website says they should not. It’s wild how political this all is. She can’t go against vaccinating kids when the First Lady is out pushing it and being photographed with a kid while the kid is getting the shot. 

1 hour ago, Gladiators said:

I'm thinking he ran out of room on his crazy wall.

Damn COVID causing yarn shortages!!  :mad:

1 hour ago, DonS said:

Was out of town last week, but think I need to ween myself off the GC anyway.   I was checking in earlier this week and didn't see much worth replying to.   I'm not really interested in politics or race talk, the covid thread is the main one I was interested in here, and now that fortunately the US is in a good position with covid thanks to the vaccines, I'm trying to move on as most of the posts here are just rehashing months old conversations.

I had already said previously that the vaccine myocarditis issue in younger people was a concern, actually I think I was even one of the first to call it out.  Honestly wouldn't be surprised if I had it, I did have some slight chest discomfort for a few days after my second Pfizer dose (I'm 35 but like to think pretty healthy).   People jumped on me for saying only giving 1 dose to younger folks would "probably" solve that problem, but the data that was released did show that the reports were overwhelmingly after the second dose.   Here is the report that's been quoted - https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/acip/meetings/downloads/slides-2021-06/03-COVID-Shimabukuro-508.pdf

But yeah, as far as my comment about letting my children decide,  I said even before I wouldn't give the vaccine to a kid under about 14, and past that age I think I would still let them decide if they wanted 1 dose, but I wouldn't let them take more than 1 (and I wouldn't let them take it if they already had covid).    I do still think there is an element of doing it for the greater good of society as a whole in addition to just comparing your individual risks.   But my oldest kid is 6 so yes that's just hypothetical.

Still, people seem to comparing myocarditis to the risk of death from covid, which are 2 completely different things.  And remember that there were reports of myocarditis following covid too.  I think there were conflicting opinions on if covid caused it more than any other virus, but it is known that viruses can cause it. 

I like how people all of the sudden trust the WHO now though.  They're probably a worse flip-flopper than Fauci.    All-time bad take here:

I agree that trusting anything the WHO says is a joke. 

Interesting how everyone threw a hissy fit when Trump wanted to stop the US from wasting money on them though. :dunno:

18 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

I like how people all of the suddenly mistrust the WHO now though.  They're always been as bad a flip-flopper as Fauci.   

:dunno:

7 minutes ago, DonS said:

Interesting how everyone threw a hissy fit when Trump wanted to stop the US from wasting money on them though. :dunno:

Pretty sure I didn’t 

29 minutes ago, DonS said:

I didn't. 

Only lefties threw a fit a the WHO defunding.  Sane people, thought, "good"

3 hours ago, DonS said:

Great job throwing up the idiot signal.

• Haha 1

WHO:  Don't vaccinate kids right now

Make a Wish Foundaton:  If you want a wish, you and siblings need the jab first

Looks like the WHO actually updated their wording:

https://www.who.int/emergencies/diseases/novel-coronavirus-2019/covid-19-vaccines/advice

“Children and adolescents tend to have milder disease than adults, so unless they are part of a group of higher risk of severe covid-19, it is less urgent to vaccinate them than older people, those with chronic health conditions, and health workers.”

The bigger issue is that there are many countries with far lower vaccine availability for the general public and at risk groups.  Regardless of whether the vaccine is safe for kids, the world would be better off with getting those vaccines into the arms of adults in other countries that don’t have the supply the US does.

47 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

WHO:  Don't vaccinate kids right now

Make a Wish Foundaton:  If you want a wish, you and siblings need the jab first

Simply disgusting how the Biden crew has gotten to the leaders of these organizations to pad the stats on his vaccine promise.