Fireballer

Man dies after encounter with Minneapolis Police

1 minute ago, KSB2424 said:

Why is that footage just NOW coming out?  It does add a lot more context.

Because it takes away the racial narrative. Obviously race wasn’t a factor. Behavior was. Floyd’s non compliance and the cops wrong tactic. 

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Because it takes away the racial narrative. Obviously race wasn’t a factor. Behavior was. Floyd’s non compliance and the cops wrong tactic. 

That is much more clear now, it appeared Floyd was having some sort of episode either drug induced or panic attack and was freaking out / resisting.   Then the cops obviously used the wrong tactic.   

Man, heads are gonna 'splode if Chauvin ends up getting off of murder charge.  Beyond a reasonable doubt may end up being tough to prove.

Doper and violent felon. But he did have a promising career as a part time bouncer. Nice martyr you got going there, BLM 

4 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Doper and violent felon. But he did have a promising career as a part time bouncer. Nice martyr you got going there, BLM, MDC & Worms.

Added a little.

• Thanks 2

18 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Doper and violent felon. But he did have a promising career as a part time bouncer. Nice martyr you got going there, BLM 

Ya but he still didn't deserve to die because of an overdose.  

What color is fentynal? 

Ha! That's what I thought!

• Haha 1

Justice for Chauvin. Free him now. 

• Like 1

If the cop is not himself killed now, expect things to burn.  Places like Seattle and others are now ruled by groups of angry.

1 hour ago, BiffTannen said:

Justice for Chauvin. Free him now. 

Free Derek Chauvin shirts?

White of course.

I can’t wait until Chauvin walks and they start burning the cities. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, BiffTannen said:

I can’t wait until Chauvin walks and they start burning the cities. 

Sure, but lets make sure that good people (non-liberals) are allowed to escape first, then let what remains to have all the charred remains they want, and hopefully they slowly starve to death

7 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Sure, but lets make sure that good people (non-liberals) are allowed to escape first, then let what remains to have all the charred remains they want, and hopefully they slowly starve to death

This past summer was a 90 day warning for all conservatives to get out of cities. If they stay, they stay. 

5 minutes ago, RLLD said:

I was at Yankee stadium the night the verdicts from the Rodney King thing came out. As word spread people started to leave. I think before  the verdicts for all these police shooting cases are coming down,  notice will be given ahead of time they are coming.  And then business owners can watch it go up in flames again. 

They will all walk.  Chauvin will never work in LE again.

Mnpls/StPaul will burn.

The cops in Kenosha will have any charges dismissed when body cam video comes out.

The Kenosha Kid will walk, and he'll sue the ever loving f*ck out of tens of news outlets and personalities.

If that doesn't start the war, nothing will.

2 minutes ago, BLS said:

The cops in Kenosha will have any charges dismissed when body cam video comes out.

They've already said the city police don't have body cams.

3 minutes ago, Vikings4ever said:

They've already said the city police don't have body cams.

Oof.

I finally saw the full length video from when the cops first approached Floyd at his car until he died. He said "I can't breathe somewhere between 10-100 times before he ever made it to the ground. He begged to be put on the ground because he was claustrophobic in the back seat of the cruiser and couldn't breathe. There is no way to determine the pressure from the cops knee on Floyd's neck from watching a video. The autopsy said he did not die from asphyxiation. The coroner report said he had lethal doses of fentanyl in his system. Symptoms of fentanyl OD are confusion, dizziness, loss of consciousness, slow heartbeat, low blood pressure, and slowed or stopped breathing.

Cops will walk. 

It is a real shame that because it was an election year and Trump was more popular than the senile Democrat candidate we had to endure Operation Make Floyd A Hero and see our media, politicians, and the BLM group uses ISIS style tactics to force a nation to its knees.

People get what they deserve in the end though.

Floyd/BLM guaranteed 4 more years of Trump and sent millions of blacks and moderate Americans to Team Trump.

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Goggins said:

I finally saw the full length video from when the cops first approached Floyd at his car until he died. He said "I can't breathe somewhere between 10-100 times before he ever made it to the ground. He begged to be put on the ground because he was claustrophobic in the back seat of the cruiser and couldn't breathe. There is no way to determine the pressure from the cops knee on Floyd's neck from watching a video. The autopsy said he did not die from asphyxiation. The coroner report said he had lethal doses of fentanyl in his system. Symptoms of fentanyl OD are confusion, dizziness, loss of consciousness, slow heartbeat, low blood pressure, and slowed or stopped breathing.

Cops will walk. 

It is a real shame that because it was an election year and Trump was more popular than the senile Democrat candidate we had to endure Operation Make Floyd A Hero and see our media, politicians, and the BLM group uses ISIS style tactics to force a nation to its knees.

People get what they deserve in the end though.

Floyd/BLM guaranteed 4 more years of Trump and sent millions of blacks and moderate Americans to Team Trump.

I think I might have called the paramedic unit at some point with that much complaining about not being able to breathe.  Not saying the cops were right or wrong, but I think that "I" would have likely called in help just to avoid something bad happening to me on the back end.  If you call the paramedic and the guys dies or passes out etc, you are covered....

11 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

Uh oh.  Will BLM have to rescind Floyd's "Rest in Power" status now?  You know how much their community loves snitches. 

5 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

Minnesota DA on George Floyd case balks as judge disqualifies him, 3 staffers over ‘sloppy’ work: reports

https://www.foxnews.com/us/minnesota-da-on-george-floyd-case-balks-as-judge-disqualifies-him-3-staffers-over-sloppy-work-reports

Talk about a reprieve.  Complain about the judge's decision while running away and thank goodness you weren't on the case when the officers walk. 

I hate the cop who kneeled and I don’t care about Floyd. Sue me 

20 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I hate the cop who kneeled and I don’t care about Floyd. Sue me 

Well you better hate all cops in MN then because this technique is clearly illustrated in their training manual. Better yet do a ride along and see what they deal with every day. 

It doesn’t look good I agree but I give a wide latitude to police and this was clearly defined as a technique  

9 minutes ago, Boots11234 said:

Well you better hate all cops in MN then because this technique is clearly illustrated in their training manual. Better yet do a ride along and see what they deal with every day. 

It doesn’t look good I agree but I give a wide latitude to police and this was clearly defined as a technique  

That technique isn’t meant for nine minutes with a person lying prone. Do you think it is? And I don’t do ride alongs. I gave them 

13 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

That technique isn’t meant for nine minutes with a person lying prone. Do you think it is? And I don’t do ride alongs. I gave them 

Nine minutes and no damage to his neck. Wow. 

7 minutes ago, Boots11234 said:

Not the point. Floyd caused his own death. Chavous caused the outrage. You dismiss it as a bad look. It was a bit more than that, especially when civilians are right there saying he can’t breathe. Even though he could. When you’re in that type of situation you have to take the eyes on you into account, and this guy had 19 years in the job, he knew that and didn’t GAF. . The guy sat there with his hand in his pocket While he was kneeling on him . . Is that indicative of being in a struggle? The struggle was over  Doesn’t mean he caused Floyd’s death. He didn’t have to. 

14 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Not the point. Floyd caused his own death. Chavous caused the outrage. You dismiss it as a bad look. It was a bit more than that, especially when civilians are right there saying he can’t breathe. Even though he could. When you’re in that type of situation you have to take the eyes on you into account, and this guy had 19 years in the job, he knew that and didn’t GAF. . The guy sat there with his hand in his pocket While he was kneeling on him . . Is that indicative of being in a struggle? The struggle was over  Doesn’t mean he caused Floyd’s death. He didn’t have to. 

I have friends in MPD,  you’ll get no arguement from me Or them that he is an askhole.  That doesn’t however make you guilty (not saying you’re implying this)

1 hour ago, Boots11234 said:

Allowing him to lie prone and cuffed for that long was stupid and Im sure against their training. Thats enough to kill you.  If the of cops actions actually led to his death, I think it was Floyds positiion as opposed to the knee.  

We beat up another criminal and the media is all crying about it as usual. Punk ass biatch shouldn't have resisted. Oh he had outstanding warrants. Of course he resisted. 

3 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

The election is over democrats don't care about black people anymore.

This

2 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

The election is over democrats don't care about black people anymore.

The protesting has already begun. 

2 minutes ago, Strike said:

The protesting has already begun. 

It won't be like it was in the summer.

The guy shot at officers first so fock him.

Also black lives don't matter to the media anymore now that Biden* is on track to be installed as president.

No mention of race so I'm guessing he wasn't bLACK. Once the protesters find that out, they will move along. Crump has already turned his jet around while screaming "mfer"!.