Sign in to follow this  
JustinCharge

If you are republican, you need to get out and VOTE against the democrats in response to these riots

No excuses.  I don't care if you never voted before.  A message must be sent that riots won't be tolerated.  If we get to the November election, we need to vote all democrats out of office across the board.  They've gotta go.  Do it!

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1

They are all corrupt. Every one. Vote the scum out. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 2

I am all in. Always was though because I could see stuff like this coming because it was what the left has been preaching all along. 

We need to get Pelosi, Abrams, the mooslim reps, and etc. out out out of their positions along with every other democrat. They should all be held accountable.

It is time to fight back in a big way.

• Sad 2

Still waiting for the rioters to come to the suburbs like they keep talking about. :lol:

17 minutes ago, shorepatrol said:

Still waiting for the rioters to come to the suburbs like they keep talking about. :lol:

That would not go well for them. The suburbs are well armed. 

7 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

And not with a sword like idiot white city liberals.

https://twitter.com/ElijahSchaffer/status/1266925493384736769

Violent pigs. Scum of the earth losers that have nothing else to do and have achieved nothing in life to be proud of. I hope they all catch the virus and die from it in severe pain alone in some back alley.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

5 hours ago, Utilit99 said:

I hope they all catch the virus ...

The Chinavirus has been postponed until the race war is over. It will resume in time to close polling booths.

• Like 2

Individuals not political parties are responsible for the riots. Vote for someone who wants to bring this country together not divide it. 

• Thanks 4
  • Sad 1

10 minutes ago, peenie said:

Individuals not political parties are responsible for the riots. Vote for someone who wants to bring this country together not divide it. 

That's why I'm voting to reelect President Trump.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, peenie said:

The Dems are scum and responsible. President Trump! 2020!

• Sad 2

1 hour ago, peenie said:

bingo, Peenie.

And because of this....we all need to vote for Trump.

Sounds like you've finally came over to our side!!!!

• Sad 2

AOC on instagram telling people how to commit acts of terrorism. A woman in congress. Treason. Scum. 

2 hours ago, peenie said:

I said in the OP.  No excuses.  Saying its individuals not political parties is an excuse.  The democratic party needs to come out and 100% denounce the riots instead of soft excusing it by calling it protests or focusing on George Floyd.  Stop the excuses. No more excuses.  If the democrats FAIL to outright denounce this stuff, then we vote them ALL out.  Its really simple.

Stop making excuses.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Sad 1

I already have aa couple dozen reasons to vote against the Democrats but I'll add this to near the top of list, about 1/5 to 1/4 of the way down.

If I was Trump, I wouldn't even want to run this country. 

10 hours ago, Utilit99 said:

Violent pigs. Scum of the earth losers that have nothing else to do and have achieved nothing in life to be proud of. I hope they all catch the virus and die from it in severe pain alone in some back alley.

How is this possible? I thought the death rate was .000001%?

2 hours ago, riversco said:

I said in the OP.  No excuses.  Saying its individuals not political parties is an excuse.  The democratic party needs to come out and 100% denounce the riots instead of soft excusing it by calling it protests or focusing on George Floyd.  Stop the excuses. No more excuses.  If the democrats FAIL to outright denounce this stuff, then we vote them ALL out.  Its really simple.

Stop making excuses.

A part of me cringes whenever I hear the word "protest" for these acts of rioting and looting.  Stealing TVs?  Louis Vuitton?  Apple stores?  Hondas?  Cmon man...

There are three basic categories of people in these riots:

1. Inner city, mostly black, who have a combination of no impulse control and opportunism to get that latest Accord.

2. Privileged young white people who feel guilty for being privileged young white people.

3. Antifa terrorists coordinating violence.  Not a high volume but important.  It's been going on since SDS at Kent State.

On #2, I was surprised to learn yesterday that my youngest daughter is somewhat in this camp.  She said something about maybe going to a protest (cringe), I told her that I didn't think that that was a good or safe idea but she is an adult and I can't stop her.

Her:  Don't you care about what happened to George Floyd?!

Me:  Of course I do.  Most people think that what that officer did was terrible.  He has been arrested and charged with murder.  There are bad people in the world and it seems like we caught this one.  What more is it you want us to do?  What is it that you would protest?

Her:  [No good answer but still emotional]

Well hell though, she drives an old beater Corolla, maybe she can get an upgrade in the interest of social justice.  :thumbsup:

So, they are now going with the “it’s white supremacists doing this” assertion. Ok. 

4 hours ago, peenie said:

But how do we stop this:

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bw4ep4dgFa-/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

You cannot pretend this is not a problem. 

How come you ONLY post links of black people injustices?  Why don't you post a link to Kelly Thomas, or Tony Timpa?  Have you even heard of Tony Timpa?

https://www.dallasnews.com/news/investigations/2019/07/31/you-re-gonna-kill-me-dallas-police-body-cam-footage-reveals-the-final-minutes-of-tony-timpa-s-life/

1 hour ago, peenie said:

If I was Trump, I wouldn't even want to run this country. 

Very few people either qualified and/or who care about this country want to be in office.  For good reason.  Unfortunately, someone has to do it so we get what we deserve.

5 hours ago, 12th Man said:

AOC on instagram telling people how to commit acts of terrorism. A woman in congress. Treason. Scum. 

When the looting starts, the shooting starts. The president of the United States.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

So, they are now going with the “it’s white supremacists doing this” assertion. Ok. 

Thankfully our police chief knows the deal.  He specifically called them out to the media. A-N-T-I-F-A!

1 hour ago, The Observer said:

When the looting starts, the shooting starts. The president of the United States.

He wasn't wrong. :dunno:

8 hours ago, peenie said:

There is only one party that has been spreading division, hate, and violence for the last 5, I mean 150 years.

Democrats.

They want their cities to burn and people to die because then stupid people will think "all this division is because of the bad Republicans".

Same happened under Obama. See Ferguson, see Baltimore, see Dallas, see Baton Rouge.

Trump is not the answer but neither is Biden. Sadly, we don’t have a true leader as an option. 

17 hours ago, shorepatrol said:

That might wake people in the suburbs up as to what the idiots they keep voting in are about.  They refuse to even try to stop the looters. 

17 hours ago, shorepatrol said:

Black pieces of shitt are too scared to do that. They know the guns are in rural/suburban areas. 

1 hour ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Trump is not the answer but neither is Biden. Sadly, we don’t have a true leader as an option. 

Trump is a good President, he's just a bad politician.  Biden is a good politician, but bad President.  Maybe Trump should run for re-election with Biden as his VP.  Trump takes care of the policies, but Biden does all the talking.

• Haha 1

45 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Trump is a good President, he's just a bad politician.  Biden is a good politician, but bad President.  Maybe Trump should run for re-election with Biden as his VP.  Trump takes care of the policies, but Biden does all the talking.

I suppose you're kidding.

Biden can barely string a sentence together.

18 hours ago, shorepatrol said:

They came to the suburbs around me. South burbs of chicago. Very low crime rates here with good public schools and mostly nice property. 

4 minutes ago, lickin_starfish said:

I suppose you're kidding.

Biden can barely string a sentence together.

That's ok...because the MSM won't question anything he says.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Trump has good policy much of the time, but he gets in his own way being a thin skinned egomaniac jackass.

Biden was a good politician, back in the day. At thus point, he's drifting into potted plant territory. 

3 hours ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Dear God, no!  Two morons from two terrible parties. What a disaster. 

Here's a big focking problem of mine.  Blanket statement by libs.... because they 1. ) embarrassed by the action of their own 2. ) mad that Trump is president.   And here is what's sad...the libs KNOW that its libs burning down the USA.  They focking KNOW it.  They ADMIT IT....so...at this point, since its THEIR OWN SIDE, they stand by it, justify it and support it.  

Like I've said before...this is coming down to the Americans vs the liberals.  

The libs say ....

"We need some leadership through this!  He's not leading us!  Etc."

How should he handle it? 

Trump handled it PERFECTLY in Grand Forks ND.  Zero White folk smashing in windows and burning the city down.
Trump handled it PERFECTLY in Minneapolis after the BLACK cop just decided the the WHITE WOMAN's life was worthless and shot her in cold blood out the window of the police car.  The citizens didn't burn down the US like they are now. 

Answer me this liberals:   

How did Trump handle those situations perfectly and talk the citizens out of becoming terrorists?  

I'll just tell you why.  The variable is ONE thing:    Dirty Filthy Animals. 

I have always voted for the best person based on what they proclaimed to think and believe. But now I see the Democrat party as a significant threat to the stability and long term success of this nation. 

I can not support any individual who would align themselves to what is emerging as an internal domestic threat to our well-being.