RLLD

Violence Tears Through W. Philly

F*ck it all. Take the cops away from them and give them to the people who don't want violent idiots who run around flashing knives in people's faces and destroying property. Give the violent areas all the social workers to fix their problems.

51 minutes ago, tanatastic said:

Poor boy, he was just on his way to his first day of college. Always made people laugh.

He was turning his life around. 

At least it's been mostly peaceful again.

lemme guess......NONE of these people are voting for Trump

13 minutes ago, Big Guy said:

None of them vote for anyone. Too lazy & dumb.

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Big Guy said:

The people who got looted may be open to the idea, folks watching on TV from their living room the same.

• Like 1

Media is at fault for not asking the lawyer on TV about the knife and his mental health problem client charging police. They are letting him ramble on and are asking soft questions, mainly because they are scared with the army of riled up black behind him shouting and clapping. Total BS.  

So, West Philly is the complete opposite side of town from Far Northeast Philly. We are a population that is mostly Caucasian. Literally. Mostly Eastern European immigrants. That love guns and love to squelch violence with superior violence.

So, I'm ready to head out to roam our neighborhood tonight, knife in mouth, backpack full of goodies, fist fulls of diced ghost peppers ready for anal insertion against the will of the invaders, and a couple of hornet's nests in Ziploc bags, that I hope are sturdy, as swinging them around could prove to be formidable/problematic. Being drunk does not prevent a vocabulary and stuff.

And just because you might be one of my neighbors does not mean you won't get an anal cavity full of hornet ghost peppers tonight. Game is on.

• Confused 1

7 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Philadelphia is quickly turning into Baltimore. 

Hopefully the football team can follow suit. 

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, phillybear said:

So, West Philly is the complete opposite side of town from Far Northeast Philly. We are a population that is mostly Caucasian. Literally. Mostly Eastern European immigrants. That love guns and love to squelch violence with superior violence.

So, I'm ready to head out to roam our neighborhood tonight, knife in mouth, backpack full of goodies, fist fulls of diced ghost peppers ready for anal insertion against the will of the invaders, and a couple of hornet's nests in Ziploc bags, that I hope are sturdy, as swinging them around could prove to be formidable/problematic. Being drunk does not prevent a vocabulary and stuff.

And just because you might be one of my neighbors does not mean you won't get an anal cavity full of hornet ghost peppers tonight. Game is on.

Wear gloves with those peppers and don't touch your junk. I learned that after cutting some measly jalepeno.  

I can’t wrap my head around why people are upset that someone trying to kill not only their family but also the cops is dead because of it. That’s a good thing. Yet, these idiots are complaining “oh he had a mental illness!” Or “they should’ve shot him in the leg!” Zero common sense :doh: 

Watching the presser in the street was eye opening. The lawyer had the young boy son programmed to say white cops are racists. Before that the kid was smiling behind the lawyer. Bunch of other stuff the lawyer was saying...guy could have been the next Martin Lawrence. None of it was believable but it certainly was entertaining. 

54 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

I can’t wrap my head around why people are upset that someone trying to kill not only their family but also the cops is dead because of it. That’s a good thing. Yet, these idiots are complaining “oh he had a mental illness!” Or “they should’ve shot him in the leg!” Zero common sense :doh: 

That’s how sad the state of our country is right now, completely insane. 

Hopefully it spreads into other parts of the city and the woke SJW inerloper doosh/hipsters can feel some of the pain that they caused by voting these idiots into office. 

Last night the pollsters were commenting on the record high polling for blacks voting for Trump. Other than the left destroying their families and communities I can't understand why.

21 hours ago, RLLD said:

I think we agree.  Every case should be credibly evaluated, with appropriate outcomes.

I take issue with the new norm of shooting = burn/loot/mob rage.....   if we allow stupidity to be accepted then this behavior might range outside of the idiots home areas, let them ruin their own future, but keep away from mine.

Until somebody has the sack to absolutely ruthlessly crush one of these little temper tantrums, they will continue, and get worse. Sadly, in this political climate, it can't happen.

9 minutes ago, MDC said:

Trump’s America.

Philly was in trouble way before Trump. I got offered a job during the Obama era to go round up awol black Soldiers in Philly. The pay was incredible but I said no way. Extremely dangerous job going in those black communities knocking on doors. I was on the fence because the pay was hard to turn down but then an incident happened with a police officer being shot in the head in broad daylight and that was the deal breaker. When I told leadership I declined they were pissed. They knew I was an old school Marine and their best shot but nope.

There were also many riots during the Obama era. Baltimore for example. That was Obama's America no?

Hopefully these disgusting violent Biden rallys are put to rest forcefully right after Trump wins the election.  

• Haha 1

37 minutes ago, FlyinHeadlock said:

There were also many riots during the Obama era. Baltimore for example. That was Obama's America no?

According to Trump is was. 

30 minutes ago, drobeski said:

Hopefully these disgusting violent Biden rallys are put to rest forcefully right after Trump wins the election.  

The ONLY reason more cities are not being destroyed is because there appears to be a path for Biden, for now.....

They hold onto the illusion that they can actually control these terrorists

1 hour ago, MDC said:

Trump’s America.

Decades of local Democratic control on display.  Keep pulling that Democratic lever on election day, your party needs you. They're gonna fix it for real this time.

3 minutes ago, Reality said:

Decades of local Democratic control on display.  Keep pulling that Democratic lever on election day, your party needs you. They're gonna fix it for real this time.

Trump said it was Obungler’s job to fix Baltimore. Now Philadelphia is local leadership’s job.

Scumbag Don’s hypocrisy and impotence is the common denominator here.

And your stupidity. :thumbsup: 

5 minutes ago, MDC said:

Trump said it was Obungler’s job to fix Baltimore. Now Philadelphia is local leadership’s job.

Scumbag Don’s hypocrisy and impotence is the common denominator here.

And your stupidity. :thumbsup: 

More of the same from the forum clown, keep yanking that Democratic lever though.  They're gonna for real fix it this time, Biden your party was was just warming up the first 50 years.

2 minutes ago, Reality said:

More of the same from the forum clown, keep yanking that Democratic lever though.  They're gonna for real fix it this time, Biden your party was was just warming up the first 50 years.

Blaming Trump is going to fix things. It feels good. 

4 minutes ago, Reality said:

I didn’t vote for Biden. 🏳 

Maybe Philadelphia should handle things like New Zealand does? Lol. 

3 minutes ago, MDC said:

I didn’t vote for Biden. 🏳 

I don't believe you.

• Thanks 3

Just now, Reality said:

I don't believe you.

Nobody cares what you think though.

2 hours ago, MDC said:

Trump’s America.

This is what you created, enjoy the brotherly love!