Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

Updated: Deshaun Watson Drama

Lamborghini

Yeah but he’ll need room to lay down in the back of the vehicle 

13 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Let’s keep the victims in mind.  I believe them 

I also believe that some masseuses were propositioned by an NFL QB.  Those girls are survivors, one and all.

1 hour ago, AxeElf said:

I also believe that some masseuses were propositioned by an NFL QB.  Those girls are survivors, one and all.

Good enough for a Supreme Court nominee, good enough for an NFL player. And much more likely. 

16 hours ago, AxeElf said:

I have been propositioned by women. Am I a survivor?

So what's the chance this guy sees the field this year? In a dynasty league I have him and Stafford left as my only QBs that are starters where we can start 2 QBs. I had Rivers but he went bye bye. I have no first round pick this year for the rookie draft. I had the most wins in the league last year but I may just be going through the motions this year with the hopes for a #1 pick next year. :(

7 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

So what's the chance this guy sees the field this year? In a dynasty league I have him and Stafford left as my only QBs that are starters where we can start 2 QBs. I had Rivers but he went bye bye. I have no first round pick this year for the rookie draft. I had the most wins in the league last year but I may just be going through the motions this year with the hopes for a #1 pick next year. :(

Lol I bet you have unicorn 

1 hour ago, Utilit99 said:

Potentially.  If the propositions were unwanted enough, aggressive enough, and/or persistent enough, they could be considered sexually assaultive in some jurisdictions.

1 hour ago, Utilit99 said:

So what's the chance this guy sees the field this year? In a dynasty league I have him and Stafford left as my only QBs that are starters where we can start 2 QBs. I had Rivers but he went bye bye. I have no first round pick this year for the rookie draft. I had the most wins in the league last year but I may just be going through the motions this year with the hopes for a #1 pick next year. 

Whether Watson sees the field or not, this sounds like a definite area of weakness for you--and this year is a bumper crop for QBs.  I suggest you do what you have to do to get yourself in a position to obtain one of them before or after the draft, no matter what.  It will cost you less than trading for a currently elite QB, but give you a good shot at having one of the elite QBs of the future.

(And it will probably cost you less to obtain a qualifying draft pick before the draft than it will cost you to pry a rookie QB from the owner who wanted him, so tick tock.)