Sign in to follow this  
edjr

Terribly sad text I just received from Dr. Obeski

3 minutes ago, Strike said:

No, it was definitely a pretty funny place when I joined in 2004.  Pretty sure we lost a bunch of data in the LatinPimp hack so not sure that your search is showing everything, not that you could be looking at every thread since 2000 anyways.  You just missed out.

I have read some funny ones with Nikki.  That chick was funny as hell when she was arguing with RP I think?  One about him going to the bathroom at a bar had me laughing out loud.

4 minutes ago, Strike said:

Pretty sure we lost a bunch of data in the LatinPimp hack so not sure that your search is showing everything, not that you could be looking at every thread since 2000 anyways.  You just missed out.

I lost 18,000 posts between hacks and purges.  Of course, many would say that was an improvement, but it illustrates how much content no longer exists.

1 minute ago, fandandy said:

I have read some funny ones with Nikki.  That chick was funny as hell when she was arguing with RP I think?  One about him going to the bathroom at a bar had me laughing out loud.

Nikki came along well after the heyday of this bored.  If you think Nikki threads were funny you would have been rolling at some of the threads from the early/mid 2000's.

10 minutes ago, fandandy said:

I think the search function goes back to 2000.  I have looked.  Granted I haven't read every thread but I ain't seeing it.  I think ya'll were just in better moods back then before you got old.

I thought all the good stuff went away with the latin pimp hack

2 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

I thought all the good stuff went away with the latin pimp hack

You're right, I'm wrong.  It looks like it only goes back to 2006.

5 minutes ago, fricker66 said:

I lost 18,000 posts between hacks and purges.  Of course, many would say that was an improvement, but it illustrates how much content no longer exists.

Yeah I'm pretty sure I had over 100K posts here at one time.

11 minutes ago, Mr. Hand said:

Wrong again. I’m not an alias and not a cronie of anyone. Absolutely pathetic the lengths you are reaching. 

Not wrong, you were a cronie. At the time I was describing you would always appear with the other mean girls in the same political threads backing up or parroting Senator and whoever else it was. Like the guy next to the school bully who goes “Yea!” after the bully says something tough. It was a known thing, you would always appear as a trio, we would talk about it. 

Also yes, you are an alias.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, tanatastic said:

Not wrong, you were a cronie. At the time I was describing you would always appear with the other mean girls in the same political threads backing up or parroting Senator and whoever else it was. Like the guy next to the school bully who goes “Yea!” after the bully says something tough. It was a known thing, you would always appear as a trio, we would talk about it. 

Wrong again. I’m done with your nonsense. 

33 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Yeah this place use to leave me crying laughing at times.

32 minutes ago, The Elevator Killer said:

People would look at me like I was crazy because of me laughing. 

I cannot remember who but a story once that included,I think (Ryan's Steakhouse) and someone who had the squirts/runs.I was in my office and laughing so hard my secretary came to check on me.Would love to read that one again.

On 1/15/2021 at 3:11 AM, fandandy said:

I think the search function goes back to 2000.  I have looked.  Granted I haven't read every thread but I ain't seeing it.  I think ya'll were just in better moods back then before you got old.

It only goes back to 2006 when Latin Pimp struck. All evidence of former greatness is relegated to myth and legend but is buried under the waves, like Atlantis.

Also, Rusty's return has thus far been a massive letdown of Ryan Leaf proportions.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, BeenHereBefore said:

Need to bring back Ball bat guy vs Chainsaw guy!

How do you know about that?  You act like you've been here before.

• Like 1

On 1/14/2021 at 1:25 PM, tanatastic said:

On 1/14/2021 at 1:27 PM, Mr. Hand said:

Wrong again. I’m done with your nonsense. 

Mr Hand texted me over at FBG's when we were discussing a police thread.  He is not an alias, he is an FBG poster that came here after that board shifted left.

• Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, fandandy said:

How do you know about that?  You act like you've been here before.

Lol can't forget that epic post. Thanks for the laugh and needed it and just found out my cousin died.

1 hour ago, Voltaire said:

It only goes back to 2006 when Latin Pimp struck. All evidence of former greatness is relegated to myth and legend but is buried under the waves, like Atlantis.

Also, Rusty's return has thus far been a massive letdown of Ryan Leaf proportions.

My return is the greatest thing to happen to this board since the distribution of free FF Today T-shirts, you sad, naval-gazing, foreign-country-living Eeyore.

8 hours ago, Rusty Syringes said:

My return is the greatest thing to happen to this board since the distribution of free FF Today T-shirts, you sad, naval-gazing, foreign-country-living Eeyore.

Completely delusional 

On 1/13/2021 at 11:53 AM, tanatastic said:

Trumpism killed that forum vibe. It started when the cult was first gaining steam and politics was all relegated to a few rogue threads. Then the trio of mean girls showed up out of thin air, Mr Hand, Senator Rock and I forget the third, with Drobeski as a sort of leader for them. They made every thread into a right wing podium. Soon everyone’s persona was defined by their politics and it was downhill from there. 

Seems like this is probably right.   I don’t think I used to come to the GC a whole lot but apparently I registered in 2007.   Mostly just came to the FF board during football season, but didn’t play FF for a couple years, got back into it this year but that board was a little dead so checked out what was going on here. Mostly just stuck around for the covid thread.  I don’t really like talking politics but 95% of the other threads in here are about politics, and of course they’ve basically turned even the covid thread into one about politics too which it really shouldn’t be.

...and no I didn’t report him

On 1/14/2021 at 11:11 AM, fandandy said:

I think the search function goes back to 2000.  I have looked.  Granted I haven't read every thread but I ain't seeing it.  I think ya'll were just in better moods back then before you got old.

There was plenty of funny back in the day. 

NOW GET OFF MY LAWN!@#  :mad:

On 1/14/2021 at 2:20 PM, Strike said:

Nikki came along well after the heyday of this bored.  If you think Nikki threads were funny you would have been rolling at some of the threads from the early/mid 2000's.

Gonzo

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Voltaire said:

Rusty should change his name to Jamarcus Russell.

On 1/14/2021 at 2:25 PM, tanatastic said:

Are you thinking of Eternal Shiny and Chrome?

4 hours ago, TimHauck said:

Seems like this is probably right.   I don’t think I used to come to the GC a whole lot but apparently I registered in 2007.   Mostly just came to the FF board during football season, but didn’t play FF for a couple years, got back into it this year but that board was a little dead so checked out what was going on here. Mostly just stuck around for the covid thread.  I don’t really like talking politics but 95% of the other threads in here are about politics, and of course they’ve basically turned even the covid thread into one about politics too which it really shouldn’t be.

...and no I didn’t report him

Covid was all about politics.  :dunno:

2 hours ago, nospk said:

Are you thinking of Eternal Shiny and Chrome?

tanatastic has absolutely no clue what he’s talking about. He’s been proven wrong over and over.

8 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

Can't believe we still don't know why he got banned. 

Whatever it was its buIIshit. The good Dr. never posted anything ban hammer worthy. All he ever did was win threads. 

Seriously, what did he ever post that was worthy of a timeout, let alone a focking ban? I can't think of anything.  :dunno:

51 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

Whatever it was its buIIshit. The good Dr. never posted anything ban hammer worthy. All he ever did was win threads. 

Seriously, what did he ever post that was worthy of a timeout, let alone a focking ban? I can't think of anything.  :dunno:

Somebody’s camel toe got hurt. 

4 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

Somebody’s camel toe got hurt. 

It's gotta be something else. 

Mike has always been an absentee father for us misfits. It's what made this place fun to frequent. He's gotta be getting hit in the pocket book to bring on the recent spree of banorations. 

Ima throw out a theory. Somebody who helps feed the hamster didn't like drobs bringing up Q. 

:ninja:

Edjr said that drobeski followed up saying he got banned for calling someone a pedo.  

5 minutes ago, nobody said:

Edjr said that drobeski followed up saying he got banned for calling someone a pedo.  

Didn't tubby_mcgee get suspended after calling Gutter a pedo?

Hmmmm.

You know, you could build a thousand houses and nobody says There goes an excellent carpenter.  You could build a hundred bridges and nobody will say There goes a bridge builder but you have sex with one seven year old...

36 minutes ago, nobody said:

Calling people fascists is worse. Especially when the guy throwing it around doesn’t know what it means. 

23 hours ago, Mike Isles said:

Would like to see that picture again. 

Would like to see it for the first time.  :(

7 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Calling people fascists is worse. Especially when the guy throwing it around doesn’t know what it means. 

I'm so glad you're still butt hurt over this, two months later and me being unable to use the word, which you still don't understand what it means. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1