kozmiq

Can we all agree that Derek Chauvin killed George Floyd

or do some of you, for whatever reasons that you will explain, want to argue otherwise.

• Haha 1

What did the medical examiner say? That’s all that matters, right? Science. 

• Like 2

George Floyd kilt hisself by not listening da po po

• Like 1

the Hennepin County Medical Examiner THOUGHT George Floyd’s fentanyl levels were at a POTENTIALLY “fatal level”, but his and other medical examiner’s findings showed he died of a combination of factors.

Do we know if he had an ID?

4 minutes ago, kozmiq said:

the Hennepin County Medical Examiner THOUGHT George Floyd’s fentanyl levels were at a POTENTIALLY “fatal level”, but his and other medical examiner’s findings showed he died of a combination of factors.

Yep.  Common theme in COVID deaths.

• Haha 1

so you are saying he should get murder in first degree?

do i think he intended to kill him...no. he just got the wrong position on a ticking timebomb and should have got off quicker.

6 minutes ago, kozmiq said:

Ok then. Chauvin likely contributed to his death. Sounds about right. Science 

• Like 1

Fentanyl is a tricky drug. Even just a tiny bit too much can kill you. 

When I had surgery last year, they added some to my IV and I couldn't leave the recovery room for 20 minutes because they needed to see if I coded. I don't know how many micrograms it was, but it was an insanely small amount. 

If Floyd was cramming a shiiit ton of it in his mouth, then I wouldn't doubt it affecting his heart rate to super low levels

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, porkbutt said:

do i think he intended to kill him...no. he just got the wrong position on a ticking timebomb and should have got off quicker.

Second degree murder, depraved indifference to human life

AKA abandoned and malignant heart murder. Love that phrase 

I can honestly say that I haven't watched one minute of any of it.  I haven't even watched the video.  I could not give less of a fock.  Deep inside though I hope he is acquitted so I can watch them set their sh!thole cities on fire, again.

8 minutes ago, porkbutt said:

Good explanation

6 minutes ago, TheNewGirl said:

Fentanyl is a tricky drug. Even just a tiny bit too much can kill you. 

When I had surgery last year, they added some to my IV and I couldn't leave the recovery room for 20 minutes because they needed to see if I coded. I don't know how many micrograms it was, but it was an insanely small amount. 

If Floyd was cramming a shiiit ton of it in his mouth, then I wouldn't doubt it affecting his heart rate to super low levels

add in covid and other pills they didn't even know what they were according to the girlfriend.

Floyd was an upstanding citizen, who was in the wrong place at the wrong time. His death is felt by many. May you rest in peace brother Floyd. You will be missed.

Why do you guys feed the trolls?   

3 minutes ago, NorthernVike said:

Why do you guys feed the trolls?   

I laughed at them.  Is that feeding them?

3 hours ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

if you think Chauvin is guilty after watching this you are clueless

Guy in the video makes a valid point. Is the prosecution trying to lose this case intentionally? If they are not, then I also must ask, was the prosecutor a quota hire?

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, TimmySmith said:

Police assisted suicide. :dunno:

I would give Chauvin an assist. You know, like in basketball, Floyd scored and chauvin got the assist. 

30 minutes ago, lod001 said:

I would give Chauvin an assist. You know, like in basketball, Floyd scored and chauvin got the assist. 

Like a death due to covid that was assisted by diabetes?

3 hours ago, Kopy said:

Floyd was an upstanding citizen, who was in the wrong place at the wrong time. His death is felt by many. May you rest in peace brother Floyd. You will be missed.

Couldn't have said it better. Nailed it. 

You know what I noticed? Of all the murals and paintings of George Floyd? If any of those have been painted by a white guy he would have been ripped to shreds. Because, rest in peace, that George Floyd has some thick ass lips & a big flat nose. His memorial portraits look like they were drawn by that guy at the fair who does caricatures.

33 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Like a death due to covid that was assisted by diabetes?

You have it reversed but sorta like that.

12 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

Because, rest in peace, that George Floyd has some thick ass lips & a big flat nose.

Because he should have what, no lips? What kind of nose should he have, please describe it? And why are you concerned about how another man looks?

3 minutes ago, peenie said:

Because he should have what, no lips? What kind of nose should he have, please describe it? And why are you concerned about how another man looks?

Yeah Pinky, why are you commenting on someone’s looks? No one ever does that in the black community. 

4 minutes ago, peenie said:

Just saying he makes Patrick Ewing look like Neil Patrick Harris

• Haha 1

If ARMED murderers who just shot random people to death can manage to be apprehended and brought to jail and without incident, then George Floyd, who was unarmed should have been given the same opportunity. George Floyd was in handcuffs and a police officer put his entire body weight on that man, not half a leg, but his entire body weight was on top of George Floyd. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, wiffleball said:

Just saying he makes Patrick Ewing look like Neil Patrick Harris

Did you want to date him? 

17 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

You have it reversed but sorta like that.

Got ya so you’re saying you think he’ll get convicted then 

20 minutes ago, peenie said:

If ARMED murderers who just shot random people to death can manage to be apprehended and brought to jail and without incident, then George Floyd, who was unarmed should have been given the same opportunity. George Floyd was in handcuffs and a police officer put his entire body weight on that man, not half a leg, but his entire body weight was on top of George Floyd. 

legal training

It is interesting to me these Trump supporters died of drugs or cardiovascular disease while entering the CapitolBuilding.  Like they just collapsed upon entrance.  I wonder if there was any struggle?  Were any officers involved?  

Kevin Greeson, 55, died of natural causes from cardiovascular disease. Greeson, of Athens, Alabama, had a Twitter account in which he supported former President Donald Trump and profanely denounced his opponents.

Benjamin Phillips, 50, died of natural causes from cardiovascular disease. According to the Philadelphia Inquirer, Phillips of Ringtown, Pennsylvania, was a computer programmer who founded a social media website for Trump supporters. He had organized a trip of several dozen people to the district.

Roseanne Boyland, 34, died by accident from acute amphetamine intoxication. Boyland, of Georgia, wanted to be a sobriety counselor and followed QAnon conspiracies, her family said.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2021/04/07/capitol-riot-deaths-cause-death-released-4-5-not-sicknick/7128040002/

Now with Good ‘Ole Floyd, it was not his health or the consumed drugs that could have killed him.  Nope, we are all supposed to believe a cop is guilty of murder?

i don’t think so.

• Thanks 2