shorepatrol

Your President

Total embarrassment. Fock him and every dipshit that voted for him. 

• Thanks 2

17 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

Total embarrassment. Fock him and every dipshit that voted for him. 

Yet somehow we have to hope he lasts four years. Nice work libtards 

11 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

What are we talking about? I refuse to install Instagram, so I can't see.

I don't have instagram either,  but I was able to see / watch it

4 minutes ago, SUXBNME said:

I don't have instagram either,  but I was able to see / watch it

I think I've done that too many times on mobile maybe. Says I have to make an account. 

2 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

I think I've done that too many times on mobile maybe. Says I have to make an account. 

see the above snd let me know 

4 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Biden got asked a question at an international forum on whether the thug autocrat he is meeting with tomorrow is a murderer.

He pointedly didn’t disavow the killer comment while also making sure not to completely blow up the meeting. It took a little finesse and thinking on his feet.

I guess he could’ve just gotten on his knees and felated Putin for the whole world to see—apparently the board righties really love that.

• Sad 1

Just now, IGotWorms said:

Biden got asked a question at an international forum on whether the thug autocrat he is meeting with tomorrow is a murderer.

He pointedly didn’t disavow the killer comment while also making sure not to completely blow up the meeting. It took a little finesse and thinking on his feet.

I guess he could’ve just gotten on his knees and felated Putin for the whole world to see—apparently the board righties really love that.

Holy shite! Finesse! Thinking on his feet! That’s your best one yet! Nice work. 

• Thanks 1

Going to shake out as one of our best presidents. Economy kicking butt. Tough on Russia. An effective vice president. Classy and effective first lady. We are in good times!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

22 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

I saw the video.

Really? You call that finesse and thinking on his feet? Cmon man. I have Chinese 4th grade students that can spin a line of bs better than that.

He clearly didn't have the balls to say the truth, and didn't have the brain wattage to bs well. 

5 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Going to shake out as one of our best presidents. Economy kicking butt. Tough on Russia. An effective vice president.Classy and effective first lady. We are in good times!

26 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

It took a little finesse and thinking on his feet.

Yall have out-trolled MDC, and that's a feat.  Congrats.  Seriously.

8 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Going to shake out as one of our best presidents. Economy kicking butt. Tough on Russia. An effective vice president. Classy and effective first lady. We are in good times!

Moderate conservative says what. Go fock off

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

What are we talking about? I refuse to install Instagram, so I can't see.

Me neither, I'd just closed the thread until Sux made that post.

23 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

I saw the video.

Really? You call that finesse and thinking on his feet? Cmon man. I have Chinese 4th grade students that can spin a line of bs better than that.

He clearly didn't have the balls to say the truth, and didn't have the brain wattage to bs well. 

:rolleyes: You’re not reasonable on this stuff. Don’t know why that is

Just now, IGotWorms said:

:rolleyes: You’re not reasonable on this stuff. Don’t know why that is

Maybe because there is a perpetual stream of videos of a bumbling semi vegetable pretending to be president. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 5

3 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Maybe because there is a perpetual stream of videos of a bumbling semi vegetable pretending to be president. 

Jeez your like the most rationale person on the board. Total liberal non trump supporter who has actually taken in the reality of the situation and seen the loght

20 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Jeez your like the most rationale person on the board. Total liberal non trump supporter who has actually taken in the reality of the situation and seen the loght

Worms has this amazing mental block /condition where doesn't see things that are obvious to anyone else. That clip being evidence of Biden's 'finesse and thinking on his feet' would be trolling coming from anyone else. See Rusty's pimpaduex post. Clear trolling. "How can you call possibly Kamala effective..... here's X, Y and Z why she's not. Blah blah blah."If you type that, he finds it funny.

With worms, you have to not just leave open the possibility he is serious, but assume he is. That he really means the dumb sh*t he says. In other words, that Worms really does sincerely think that Biden was thinking on his feet and spoke with finesse.

WTF was that? Keystone cops creepy joe.

Hold Crap that retard is losing it. And there is another retard in this thread defending him. Wow.....

• Sad 1

6 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Holy shite! Finesse! Thinking on his feet! That’s your best one yet! Nice work. 

Yup ol' Biden is a crafty, quick-witted individual compared to Worms.

This is what you get when you can't hide him in yhe basement. 

Biden really is clueless. Sometimes I almost feel bad for him because he looks so out of his element. 

55 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Biden really is clueless. Sometimes I almost feel bad for him because he looks so out of his element. 

Fock Him. He sold his soul for this shot over and over for decades. It's kind of fitting that he's barely here to enjoy it.

ETA- he knows damn well, in whatever moments of lucidity he has, that he has no business in that chair, and he focking damn sure knows kamala has no business in the building. He put his own ego ahead of the good of pretty much everyone. Again, fock him.  

• Like 4

It's incredibly hard to listen to this guy stumble through responses. It's border line abuse making him answer unscripted questions. 

• Thanks 1

The Ds are trying to figure out what to do with the mess they have created. They can't keep parading this vegetable out in front of the cameras cause eventually he's gonna blurt out some racist comments. They can't replace him because the poison pill they inserted to stop the Rs from impeaching biden is so poisonous that it would totally sink their election chances in 2022 and 2024. That idiot is a complete disaster and by far the worst VP ever. 

Once again it is the D way. Do not think of the ramifications of what you are doing, just do it. Then try and figure out how to con the voters after it blows up in your face.

Just now, lod001 said:

Then try and figure out how to con the voters after it blows up in your face.

They are doing a good job. My wife had some morning show on today and they talked about all the high level important things Biden would be doing today.  If a Republican President ever answered a question like that it would be all over the network news and they would bring in every doctor in the country that would claim they were clearly incompetent and a danger to society. 

3 hours ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Sometimes?

5 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Sometimes?

Yeah, sometimes.  The rest of the time I just don't like him.  I didn't want Biden to be President.

25 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Yeah, sometimes.  The rest of the time I just don't like him.  I didn't want Biden to be President.

Stop. Enough with your nonsense. 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Stop. Enough with your nonsense. 

What are you blabbering about now?

11 hours ago, IGotWorms said:

:lol:  Biden can't fan the flames of the dementia talk and we all know he did right there.  And the funniest part about all this is your side doesn't even like the guy, and you have to defend him against that which you know is true.  

We have a president who cannot form sentences nor think on the spot.  Who no one cares for even the ones who voted for him.  Can't get anymore pathetic.

This has to be a new low for America right?

3 hours ago, lod001 said:

The Ds are trying to figure out what to do with the mess they have created. They can't keep parading this vegetable out in front of the cameras cause eventually he's gonna blurt out some racist comments. They can't replace him because the poison pill they inserted to stop the Rs from impeaching biden is so poisonous that it would totally sink their election chances in 2022 and 2024. That idiot is a complete disaster and by far the worst VP ever. 

Once again it is the D way. Do not think of the ramifications of what you are doing, just do it. Then try and figure out how to con the voters after it blows up in your face.

The bolded is one way of capturing my biggest criticism of the liberal/progressive approach.  Another is "wanting their cake and eating it too."  One example is taxes:  hey, let's put in a bunch of programs and pay for it by taxing the rich, what can go wrong?  Well, the rich have smart people whose job it is to make sure that they do NOT pay those taxes.  Funny thing is, I suspect that if taxes were minimally raised, say 1 or 2%, it wouldn't move he needle enough to cause the rich to do what I would call "unnatural" things, they'd probably just eat it.  But no, progressives need trillions in, umm, infrastructure and stuff!

Anyway, back on topic, I agree that the Dems are going to keep this Weekend at Penn Ave charade going as long as possible.  Heck, the Reps would do it as well, although I'm not sure a person in Biden's cognitive state could have survived the Rep primaries.  Biden was a borderline afterthought of the people until the Dem machine decided he was the safest candidate and wham! he kicked butt in Super Tuesday and surrounding elections.  Trump was clearly the pick of the people, not the Rep machine.

11 hours ago, Voltaire said:

Worms has this amazing mental block /condition where doesn't see things that are obvious to anyone else. That clip being evidence of Biden's 'finesse and thinking on his feet' would be trolling coming from anyone else. See Rusty's pimpaduex post. Clear trolling. "How can you call possibly Kamala effective..... here's X, Y and Z why she's not. Blah blah blah."If you type that, he finds it funny.

With worms, you have to not just leave open the possibility he is serious, but assume he is. That he really means the dumb sh*t he says. In other words, that Worms really does sincerely think that Biden was thinking on his feet and spoke with finesse.

I think you somewhat misunderstood my post. I was explaining how that one little clip was extremely misleading because it purposefully made it look like he just had a total brain meltdown out of nowhere. When you see the longer video it’s apparent that he’s TRYING to finesse his way through the answer. I didn’t say he necessarily did a great job of it, I mean he is almost 80 and has always struggled a bit in those circumstances. Just calling out the bullsh1t where it’s purposefully made to look like something altogether different. :cheers:

5 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

I think you somewhat misunderstood my post. I was explaining how that one little clip was extremely misleading because it purposefully made it look like he just had a total brain meltdown out of nowhere. When you see the longer video it’s apparent that he’s TRYING to finesse his way through the answer. I didn’t say he necessarily did a great job of it, I mean he is almost 80 and has always struggled a bit in those circumstances. Just calling out the bullsh1t where it’s purposefully made to look like something altogether different. :cheers:

In fairness, you would be an expert on that since the media you subscribe to did that multiple times a day for 4 straight years.