listen2me 23

NFL doubling down on Black Anthem

1 hour ago, vomit said:

White people, your beef is not with black people, it's with the leftist ideology. Don't let them split us apart by color like they are trying to do.

Conservatives know this... liberals do not.  Most conservatives would be fine with just getting rid of white liberals.  They're the true race baiters.  I know there's some here on this board that want to just get rid of black people.... I'm not one of them.  Every black person that I know, is a good person.  White liberals are the problem in this country.  Not black people, not other minorities, not immigrants.  White liberals, mainly the politicians and media.  The rank and file are just sheep.

34 minutes ago, TheNewGirl said:

If you ask this seriously, they will tell you it's the National Anthem. 

Just like when people say that there is a BET channel, but no White Entertainment Channel because they exist in ABC, CBS, etc. 

This

49 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

This 100%.  Worms, Hawkeye and MDC are the ones really pushing this sh!t.  

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

25 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

So what?

This just a little.   The original intent was to honor servicemen, and to me that remains the intent.  So when people kneel I see them as filth.

Noe instead of integrating with society we see a movement in the AA community to segregate themselves.  Which will of course lead to ever more whining and the pretense that the world is just so very unfair.....

So you have the NFL and NBA manipulating the galatically stupid with this stuff, as if they are politicians.... whatever.

12 minutes ago, RLLD said:

This just a little.   The original intent was to honor servicemen, and to me that remains the intent.  So when people kneel I see them as filth.

Noe instead of integrating with society we see a movement in the AA community to segregate themselves.  Which will of course lead to ever more whining and the pretense that the world is just so very unfair.....

So you have the NFL and NBA manipulating the galatically stupid with this stuff, as if they are politicians.... whatever.

It would be so much better if they got rid of having the anthem played before sporting events altogether.  I enjoy it but it's not worth all divide it causes.

The best part is they are trying to set us up with 2 national anthems for 2 different races and then arguing it is not divisive, like any other nation does this.

Its still not going to work though.  Blacks are shifting from the dems to the GOP.  Not BLM not new anthems will stop it.  Its gonna be funny in 15 years when most young black males are republican and dems are stuck having to do black national anthems.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

The best part is they are trying to set us up with 2 national anthems for 2 different races and then arguing it is not divisive, like any other nation does this.

Its still not going to work though.  Blacks are shifting from the dems to the GOP.  Not BLM not new anthems will stop it.  Its gonna be funny in 15 years when most young black males are republican and dems are stuck having to do black national anthems.

I agree with you on this one.  It doesn't get much more divisive than creating a national anthem for separate races.

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

It would be so much better if they got rid of having the anthem played before sporting events altogether.  I enjoy it but it's not worth all divide it causes.

It is sad we live in a country where the flag and national anthem divide us.  Did it divide us 5 years ago? How about in the 90s...how about in the 80s?  What happened?

22 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

It is sad we live in a country where the flag and national anthem divide us.  Did it divide us 5 years ago? How about in the 90s...how about in the 80s?  What happened?

Trump was for America First, the flag and the anthem. TDS is a powerful thing.

• Like 4

36 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

A part of our country doesn't feel that flag and anthem represents them anymore from what I've read.  They feel their country treats them differently.  I think to know for sure you'd have to ask the actual people who kneel for the anthem.

16 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

Trump was for America First, the flag and the anthem. TDS is a powerful thing.

I think Trump fooled a lot of people into thinking that.  That's what makes my opinions on him so different.  You buy into everything he says but I don't trust the man.

42 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

When things turn brown, they turn to shiit. This nation being a perfect example. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I agree with you on this one.  It doesn't get much more divisive than creating a national anthem for separate races.

Do you now retract your “so what” comment?

3 hours ago, posty said:

I wonder if this will turn off a lot of viewers...  It won't because there are idiots out there that still like to watch football...

I'm sure there are alot of "idiots" on this bored that still like to watch football, myself included. It'll still be easy enough to not watch the black national anthem, and just watch the game. :dunno:

1 minute ago, Thornton Melon said:

I'm sure there are alot of "idiots" on this bored that still like to watch football, myself included. It'll still be easy enough to not watch the black national anthem, and just watch the game. :dunno:

I'm guessing they only broadcast it week one and then it goes on ignore.

So what?

22 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

A part of our country doesn't feel that flag and anthem represents them anymore from what I've read.  They feel their country treats them differently.  I think to know for sure you'd have to ask the actual people who kneel for the anthem.

The “so what” is that it creates and encourages divisiveness and segregation.  A lot of conservatives say “if you don’t like it, then GTFO” about protests, and people on the Left roll their eyes at that.  I usually do as well — part of what makes America great is our ability to protest and try to improve things.  So I accept people kneeling for the anthem, although I reserve my right to not like it.

However, playing a different anthem has no other rational reason than to divide, not improve.  It is basically saying “I reject this country, I want a different country.”  Well, I and folks like me aren’t ready to give up the one we have yet.  So to anyone who supports a second Black anthem I say from the bottom of my heart:  feel free to GTFO.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, listen2me 23 said:

Nothing says unity like playing separate anthems for white and black people all of whom are Americans.

EXACTLY!!!! These people are too stupid to even realize what they are doing. Goodell is simply doing whatever keeps him raking in his multi million $ salary. If he was told to eat shi1t on a youtube video to keep his job, you can guarantee he would ask for 2nds. He won't flip unless the numbers from week one are pathetic and the corporations see a hit to the bottom line. Even then it will be like the NBA when the BLM woketard move ended up sh1tting all over them and they quietly abandoned it....I guess. I don't watch that garbage.

5 minutes ago, vomit said:

I'm guessing they only broadcast it week one and then it goes on ignore.

That's the plan right now because they cannot commit to it if it is a disaster, which we can only hope it is. It is so incredibly racist, yet they don't get it.

I know won't turn my TVs on until kickoff. 

Excellent let's divide the nation even more.

• Sad 1

30 minutes ago, Alias Detective said:

Do you now retract your “so what” comment?

If it makes you feel better, I can. 

3 hours ago, peenie said:

All that dumb crap. We don’t need a Juneteenth holiday or “black” anthem. Juneteenth is a Texas thing and no one polled me about a black anthem. This is really truly tiring. I don’t want less police, heck I want triple police! I love the flag, don’t change it. I hate it that these things are being done as if black people are really requesting it. No one wants these dumb things! We just want to be treated fairly, that is all!!!

You don't want triple police. Too many of them are corrupt and take advantage of their position of authority.

3 hours ago, Cloaca du jour said:

Kinda wrong...the networks show tons of all races...every new show is a rainbow of races and even a few androgynous folks thrown in.

If aliens came down and watched network TV, they would think america was mostly black.   

no doubt!

they are way over represented in America

has anybody watched Family Feud in the last 10 years? :Mr-T:

( good answer good answer!!! )

I think Trump fooled a lot of people into thinking that.  That's what makes my opinions on him so different.  You buy into everything he says but I don't trust the man.

Give me a list of the politicians you do trust.

Looks like God will have to strike stadiums with lightning now too.  :o

1 minute ago, avoiding injuries said:

Just when I noticed people starting to come back to the NFL they’re going to be driven away again. This sucks. 

More people were going to be driven away anyway, after the Bucs go 20-0 this year.  The hate for Brady and the Bucs will be immense.

• Haha 1

34 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Give me a list of the politicians you do trust.

I got a list.

Rand Paul

Kyrsten Sinema - she's bi.

Joe Manchin

Tulsi Gabbard - even though currently not in office

Our next Potus - Ron DeSantis 

I would trust Herschel Walker if he became GA Gov.

Burgess Owens

Tim Scott 

That's about it. At one time or another, they all have to lay out some BS in order to appease some clowns so you will never find one that is liked by everyone.

1 minute ago, lod001 said:

I got a list.

Rand Paul

Joe Manchin

Burgess Owens

Tim Scott 

That's about it. At one time or another, they all have to lay out some BS in order to appease some clowns so you will never find one that is liked by everyone.

Don't forget Charles Barkley. :banana:

11 minutes ago, lod001 said:

I got a list.

Rand Paul

Joe Manchin

Burgess Owens

Tim Scott 

Sinema was my rep, and is now my senator.  I’m quite impressed; she does purple very well.  Also has been a big advocate for veterans services which probably doesn’t get much national air.  Even though I’m a conservatard she has my vote next time around unless she takes the blue pill or I love her opponent.  :thumbsup: 

37 minutes ago, avoiding injuries said:

Just when I noticed people starting to come back to the NFL they’re going to be driven away again. This sucks. 

That's the trend in all woke media.  Engagement doesn't drop to zero all at once.  The kooky left keeps pushing its slowly here and there, and each time, they push a more people away.  There might be counter rallies in viewership but they dissolve away with the next bungle.  The media is silent when ratings fall but gush any time ratings go up a tick.  So ratings keep sinking and it feels like things are better than ever....at least until reality catches up with it all.

Who decided this was the black national anthem? Was there a vote? Is there a king of all blacks?

• Haha 1

Good thing there are only a handful of Asians in the NFL, otherwise they'd be playing the following before games as well:

I am appalled by this video, though, as it is a horrible example of cultural appropriation. :mad:

40 minutes ago, lod001 said:

I got a list.

Rand Paul

Joe Manchin

Burgess Owens

Tim Scott 

Yeah, and that is part of my point.   Everyone has a handful or so, of people they trust.  Maybe 10 at the most.  Considering that there's about 550 federal representatives, that's a horrific ratio... to the point that saying you don't like someone because you don't trust them is like saying I don't like rain because it's wet.  It's like, yeah, no sh!t you don't trust them.  He's essentially holding one person to a standard that virtually no one really meets.

When I was forced to follow politics, age 16 - 1996, I found that since then, the only politician in NJ and at the federal level I trusted was Frank LoBiondo.  That's it.  There's politicians who I agree with, but to say I "trust them"?  Nope.  Trump is no different.  I just agree with him more than others recently.

5 hours ago, Fireballer said:

At this point, the center has moved so far left, that many staunch liberals could be reclassified as conservative.  Classic liberals aren't pushing it, it's progressive leftists.  

Doesn’t matter. When you vote  blue you empower the far left. You may vote for a centrist democrat, but if the democrats win, you empower the squad and left wing senators and the left wing agenda. Bernie and Warren become more powerful in the majority.  

10 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Doesn’t matter. When you vote  blue you empower the far left. You may vote for a centrist democrat, but if the democrats win, you empower the squad and left wing senators and the left wing agenda. Bernie and Warren become more powerful in the majority.  

Yeah, that's a good qualifier.  Although your beliefs may be more mainstream red, if you vote blue, you're fuking us all.

2 hours ago, Cdub100 said:

Who decided this was the black national anthem? Was there a vote? Is there a king of all blacks?

leDumb James thinks he is.

1 hour ago, Fireballer said:

Yeah, that's a good qualifier.  Although your beliefs may be more mainstream red, if you vote blue, you're fuking us all.

That's the problem with many I guess (hope they wake up). What they are voting for went the way of the dinosaur. Told my dad, who always votes D, the party he grew up with does not exist anymore. 

I voted Trump with the hope of all hopes that he could destroy both parties and a 3rd party would emerge that is right down the middle but this country now is too far gone.

14 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

So we can blame the destruction of America on the bronx and the somalians in Minnesota? After Schumer and Pelosi take their credit, of course. 

On 7/16/2021 at 10:06 AM, peenie said:

All that dumb crap. We don’t need a Juneteenth holiday or “black” anthem. Juneteenth is a Texas thing and no one polled me about a black anthem. This is really truly tiring. I don’t want less police, heck I want triple police! I love the flag, don’t change it. I hate it that these things are being done as if black people are really requesting it. No one wants these dumb things! We just want to be treated fairly, that is all!!!

Hows that working out in your neighborhood?